S4 & Rad 140

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Any info on these two.

Thinking of trying one or stacking the two of them.

Would any additional support be needed to deal with estrogen control or would diet (cruciferous vegetables, turmeric, zinc) more or less do the trick?

Main concerns are shut down & hair loss - - as i've experienced these in much greater degree than anticipated when I was on a pro-hormone cycle a couple years ago.

Have used herbal test boosters and what have you for years with great success. Not so much in terms of muscle growth, but in overall health and sex drive and just a feeling of superiority.

Anyhow...Looking into these two. Particularly the Rad 140. I've heard it's really more of an hgh thing? ehh...figured I'd ask the experts/anyone who has firsthand experience with either of these.

Thanks,

C

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Just finishing RAD140 for the first time. This one really shines as a summertime Sarm, as does the S4. Gain in strength, some size, but mostly a cutting agent with the gift of aggression. Plus, can be run 12 weeks instead of 8 before receptors need a break. With S4 make sure to use Mon to Fri but take the weekends off to avoid any vision issues. Good luck!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just finishing RAD140 for the first time. This one really shines as a summertime Sarm, as does the S4. Gain in strength, some size, but mostly a cutting agent with the gift of aggression. Plus, can be run 12 weeks instead of 8 before receptors need a break. With S4 make sure to use Mon to Fri but take the weekends off to avoid any vision issues. Good luck!!!
????

what does taking the weekend off have anything to do with the sides? what about m-f?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Good question! If you take recommend dose of S4 every day, you run the risk of night vision issues because receptors for S4 are in the eye balls. If you let your receptors rest Sat and Sun (a schedule easy to remember) then less chance of side effects. I'm not saying those are magical days based on a magical Gregorian calendar. Just saying it's easy to remember. Good stuff!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good question! If you take recommend dose of S4 every day, you run the risk of night vision issues because receptors for S4 are in the eye balls. If you let your receptors rest Sat and Sun (a schedule easy to remember) then less chance of side effects. I'm not saying those are magical days based on a magical Gregorian calendar. Just saying it's easy to remember. Good stuff!
well i know about the sides from s4 and read up on a lot of it and logs as well. never heard of doing that, but if it works for you might for others.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Good point. About a year ago we were messing with lo and regular dose every other day, or just going full dose until the yellow Vision streaks (provided you have real S4). About 4 months ago started doing the M-F with weekends off and great results.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
S4 is awesome just like old school halotesten !! Makes your muscles hard as hell !!! Providing your body fat is low. Yellow vision is kinda cool like the old amber vision glasses. Lol! Never really had to much night vision issues even at high doses. Nothing serious anyway.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
S4 is awesome just like old school halotesten !! Makes your muscles hard as hell !!! Providing your body fat is low. Yellow vision is kinda cool like the old amber vision glasses. Lol! Never really had to much night vision issues even at high doses. Nothing serious anyway.
That seems so sketchy. IMO I would never trade possible blindness for some gains. Especially when there are other compounds that are good and proven to do the same general thing.

Be careful with your bodies guys.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Yes sir. Your input means a lot. Too many young cats thinking short term.