Halodrol + trest cycle

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Would this be a good cycle? Would trest be a good test base? Any other compound I should add? Some example cycles would be nice!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be a good cycle? Would trest be a good test base? Any other compound I should add? Some example cycles would be nice!
This is a great combo man.

Trest 75-125mg/day
Hdrol 75-100mg/day

6-8 weeks with good cycle support, AI, and pct would be sweet

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established

Trest 75-125mg/day
Hdrol 75-100mg/day

Should I add anything else? Maybe lgd or sup3r 1? Or maybe another test base like sup3r epi or sup3r 4?

969c1

Awards
I gotta ask, we you referring to the new Halodrol that Gaspari/Hi-Tech came out with, or another version of Halo?
Sorry, hopefully not sounding too dumb.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I add anything else? Maybe lgd or sup3r 1? Or maybe another test base like sup3r epi or sup3r 4?
Assuming you're not talking about the new gaspari Halodrol as asked above, I would say no need to add anything.

Could you run an LGD, Halo and Trest cycle? Sure. But would it be much different than just the Halo and Trest at good doses? Probably not

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Assuming you're not talking about the new gaspari Halodrol as asked above, I would say no need to add anything.

Could you run an LGD, Halo and Trest cycle? Sure. But would it be much different than just the Halo and Trest at good doses? Probably not
I'm talking the real stuff. Thanks for the imput!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm talking the real stuff. Thanks for the imput!
I ran halo at 75-100mg and Trest (oral and TD) great cycle man! As stated above get good on cycle support, an AI and your pct and your gtg!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
That's a great combo. Keep it simple with Halo/Trest. Just be prepared for plenty of increased glycogen retention, strength gains....and back pumps! That combo might even get you some jaw pumps when you eat...if you're lucky. ;)

I'd suggest 10g of Taurine per day and make sure your potassium intake is considerably higher than your sodium intake. Also keep an eye on your BP.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I'm using exemestane as an ai, ar1micare as support, and clomid in pct. Should I get nolva as well. My nips have looked a little more tender and hard.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Having Nolva on hand is always a good idea. Sometimes an AI just isn't enough. Not to mention, even with low E2 or when using non-aromatizing compounds, receptor binding can still be an issue because of other factors.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if these compounds would be good or bad for my cardiovascular health?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I did halo 75 -100mg and tr3st 75 -100mg for 7 weeks.
One of the best cycles I ever had:)
I recommend some cycle support and an a.i.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I did halo 75 -100mg and tr3st 75 -100mg for 7 weeks.
One of the best cycles I ever had:)
I recommend some cycle support and an a.i.
Just curious, what did you use as a cycle Support?

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I did 40 days of halo, trest, and epistane and it was awesome. Aggression was crazy.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give me an example cycle? Like how many mg of halo and trest and for how long? Would one bottle of Olympus labs dermatrest be enough?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone give me an example cycle? Like how many mg of halo and trest and for how long? Would one bottle of Olympus labs dermatrest be enough?
? 6-8 weeks is good man. For the Trest use TD after shower and 6-8 later. If you can get oral Trest as well and run either 25 or 50mg pwo! For the halo I started at 75mg and worked up to 100mg. Great combo man!

Trest 75-125mg/day
Hdrol 75-100mg/day

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I believe dermatrest will give you 75mg ed for 30 days. Match that up with 75mg halo ed and youre gtg.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I believe dermatrest will give you 75mg ed for 30 days. Match that up with 75mg halo ed and youre gtg.
That's only like 4 weeks though. Is that long enough? I have the funds to be able to run halo and tr3st for as long as needed. I was thinking start by taking halo for a few weeks solo and then throw in some tr3st after.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
That's only like 4 weeks though. Is that long enough? I have the funds to be able to run halo and tr3st for as long as needed. I was thinking start by taking halo for a few weeks solo and then throw in some tr3st after.

Lowering dose of the trest is another option. I think 75-100mg is sort of a sweet spot for trest but some see results at 50mg.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
? 6-8 weeks is good man. For the Trest use TD after shower and 6-8 later. If you can get oral Trest as well and run either 25 or 50mg pwo! For the halo I started at 75mg and worked up to 100mg. Great combo man!
So I should pickup a couple bottles of dermatrest for a 6-8 weeks? Or would maybe a bottle of dermatrest and a bottle of treat be enough?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are some good logs on this cycle man. I'm telling you for me personally around 5-7 weeks I started to get the best gains! Just make sure your AI is on hand and a good on cycle support. Also grab some oral Trest for pwo! 25mg twice a day then 25-50mg oral pwo.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what did you use as a cycle Support?
Tuca 1000 mg
Arimacare pro
Arimidex 0,5 e3d (couldn't get exemestane)
Fish oils, multivit and vit c :)
Great cycle

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Its a low amount i believe ur whole 8 cap dose is 200mg tudca

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So I've been thinking... would it be better to just replace treat for test e? Would be my first pin cycle..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think you already know the answer to that...

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I think you already know the answer to that...
Guess I'm just fishing for encouragement! Would halodrol be a good combo with test e? I already have halo and i want to get use out of it. Maybe use it as a kickstarter for 5-6 weeks and overlap test e for the last 2 weeks, and then run for a total of 12? I feel like if I'm going to shut myself down as much as trest does, i should just do the real deal without as much liver damage and with better gains. Opinion?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think, once you get to a certain point in your rationale, and start looking for reasons not to do [trest]...youll be disappointed if you didnt just go with test-e afterall.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I think, once you get to a certain point in your rationale, and start looking for reasons not to do [trest]...youll be disappointed if you didnt just go with test-e afterall.
I just hate needles haha