Alphalab Technologies (Anabolic Technologies)

liftingguy123

Awards
I am going to start the Xtreme Stack Cycle, and it comes with a PCT Im assuming that the ingredients in this PCT arent enough to keep my body in check and I am going to need a SERM, anyone familiar with these compounds?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You need On-Cycle support and a SERM for PCT. M-1AD is methylated so on-cycle support is basically a requirement. As for a SERM, I'd go with clomid.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I haven't heard the best stuff about that company's products...especially the stuff off of the auction sites...
I'm not saying that Its all bunk but do some Google searches and search this site for content and logs...
Seems like it's getting harder and harder to find legit ds..the dark side awaits

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard the best stuff about that company's products...especially the stuff off of the auction sites...
I'm not saying that Its all bunk but do some Google searches and search this site for content and logs...
Seems like it's getting harder and harder to find legit ds..the dark side awaits
Lol

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure atleast one store on here sells that item. I would rather get it from them rather than an auction site