Super Dark Piss from Prohormones?

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm running DMZ (30mg) Msten (30mg) and epi and nor andro at 40mg a day. It's been pretty average for the past week, nothing major because they haven't all kicked in yet. Problem is, starting today my piss has been super dark. I'm drinking between 3/4 and a gallon of water a day but I woke up and my piss was a lot darker then normal in the mornings. I wouldn't say it's bloody, it's just dark yellow, kinda brownish.

Never had this problem before, so I don't know if I should just sack the stack and jump on pct or not.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DRINK MORE WATER

Take a QUALITY support like CEL cycle assist or Arimacare Pro

See you're getting 1g TUDCA daily

You're running 3 methyls, 2 of which are "harsh"

AllTheGainz

Awards
DRINK MORE WATER

Take a QUALITY support like CEL cycle assist or Arimacare Pro

See you're getting 1g TUDCA daily

You're running 3 methyls, 2 of which are "harsh"
I'm running AI nutrition cycle support as well but yeah I'll increase my water a lot more. Just didn't know if it was serious enough to scrap and how to fix it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Cycle Support is garbage and not likely meeting label claims, that's why we recommend TUDCA from a reputable company or CEL Cycle Assist.

And drink more water!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm talking like 1 1/2 - 2 gallons a day.

AllTheGainz

Awards
AI Cycle Support is garbage and not likely meeting label claims, that's why we recommend TUDCA from a reputable company or CEL Cycle Assist.

And drink more water!
Already on the water, thanks guys

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running 3 methyls. And a high dose of msten. If your gonna run 3 you might want to lower your msten a bit

AllTheGainz

Awards
Why are you running 3 methyls. And a high dose of msten. If your gonna run 3 you might want to lower your msten a bit
The DMZ and Msten are tied together in one pill @ 10mg each which kinda sucks

JP10

JP10

Awards
The DMZ and Msten are tied together in one pill @ 10mg each which kinda sucks
If the addition of more water isn't helping(give it a day or so) maybe drop a pill run them at 20mg each. As they all said they are harsh methlys.

AllTheGainz

Awards
If the addition of more water isn't helping(give it a day or so) maybe drop a pill run them at 20mg each. As they all said they are harsh methlys.
Yup not opposed to dropping a pill to save my liver.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Drink more water + more on cycle care. Might need to check liver values, eyes turning yellow?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Drink more water + more on cycle care. Might need to check liver values, eyes turning yellow?
I don't have an easy access to get blood work, I typically go in 3x a year and get it done at my schools clinic but I have to schedule those a month in advance. Can't really do those on the fly. If anyone has other options hit me up.

No liver/kidney pain and no yellow eyes. I'm gonna up the on cycle support I have currently to tie me over till I get arimacare here. Also going to drink 2 gal of water a day starting today to see if that helps.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PrivateMDlabs it's legal in most states

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Msten doesn't isn't that high to be honest, and the dmz is kinda low. I picked up NAC pretty cheap at GNC one day when I knew I was going to be drinking on Epistane. That's the only thing I've ever bought from there besides ready to drink pre workouts lol

My pees looked like that on cycle but I just downed an extra half gallon of water and it was fine. It got like that on my last cycle on Tbol and every morning on Tren, wake up in the middle of the night and drink a couple glasses of water if you're that worried. I had my bloods done on the Tbol and my liver values were still within range even when my pee was dark yellow and almost brownish in the morning.

AllTheGainz

Awards
The Msten doesn't isn't that high to be honest, and the dmz is kinda low. I picked up NAC pretty cheap at GNC one day when I knew I was going to be drinking on Epistane. That's the only thing I've ever bought from there besides ready to drink pre workouts lol

My pees looked like that on cycle but I just downed an extra half gallon of water and it was fine. It got like that on my last cycle on Tbol and every morning on Tren, wake up in the middle of the night and drink a couple glasses of water if you're that worried. I had my bloods done on the Tbol and my liver values were still within range even when my pee was dark yellow and almost brownish in the morning.
You think it's just a lack of water? I was gonna jump to 40 mg of DMZ and msten in 2 weeks assuming I don't feel like **** around that time. I'm increasing my water a lot, should be fine once I get a good on cycle going instead of what I'm running now am I correct?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Is it like that throughout the day or just in the morning when you wake up?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Is it like that throughout the day or just in the morning when you wake up?
It was slight this morning, then like midday is when I really noticed it. It changed yellow when I flushed the John, and from my experience getting my wisdom teeth out, blood in your piss doesn't turn yellow when more water is added.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It was slight this morning, then like midday is when I really noticed it. It changed yellow when I flushed the John, and from my experience getting my wisdom teeth out, blood in your piss doesn't turn yellow when more water is added.
Hmm...It could be lack of water along with passing the ph mid-day. My multi-vitamins do this but not dark, more of a neon green lol. But blood in urine is more of a orange tinge. Whatever it is though, is getting filtered out to an extent which is what your seeing. Just adjust water for a few days and see how it goes. If nothing changes, then I'd consider getting checked just to make sure nothing major is going on.

AllTheGainz

Awards
You know I didn't think about it but I've had some massive chest doms (worst I've ever had) since Sunday morning. Wonder if this is just my liver getting rid of dead tissues and blood? I know working out releases AST and ALT enzymes from the muscle break down so maybe that's what's discoloring it.
I'm just gonna up water and find a better on cycle support like you all are saying to do.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong with ai's cycle support.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would recommend which hasn't already been done thrice in this thread is a dedicated liver product in addition to your all-in-one cycle support. This goes another level above adding more NAC.

I always add Serious Nutrition Solutions Liver Assist XT to whatever cycle support I use. It doesn't have heart/blood pressure/other focuses like most cycle support so there are fewer ingredients but much more generously-dosed. The NAC dose is massive along with good amounts of standardized turmeric, artichoke extract, and milk thistle. Good NAC, too, tastes like the smell of a nasty gym bag. Plus, its a good deal compared to buying an equivalent amount of solo NAC. NutraPlanet should still be a sponsor here. If memory serves me, I got mine cheap from them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone mention water? :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AllTheGainz

Awards
Woke up today, Doms aren't any better at all even tho it's been 96 hours since I hit chest. Had to sleep with a pillow between my arms because my pecs hurt so bad last night. As crazy as it may seem I'm suspecting that I might have Rhabdo, as 1 week of prohormones shouldn't do this much damage to any organ. I just don't think the concentrations would be high enough in the blood (correct me if I'm wrong here). Also explain why my pecs are so inflamed, feels like I have a constant painful post workout pump going on.

Piss was a hella lot more brown this morning, tho it quickly separated with all the brown sinking to the bottom of the john leaving my piss only slightly yellow (which it should be considering the amount of water I drank last night).

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical doctor or licensed professional. I might just be a b*tch

Last edited:
JP10

JP10

Awards
I'm no doctor either, but to self prescribe Rhabdo seems like a little much. I would just continue with excess water for today, and assess the situation tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly, good luck man.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm no doctor either, but to self prescribe Rhabdo seems like a little much lol. I would just continue with excess water for today, and assess the situation tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly, good luck man.
I'm downing 2 gal a day, if it doesn't get any better I might stop by my school clinic tomorrow. ****ig hate doctors tho.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm downing 2 gal a day, if it doesn't get any better I might stop by my school clinic tomorrow. ****ig hate doctors tho.
If it's not better in a few days then simply stop the cycle.

AllTheGainz

Awards
In the ER, started to feel sick so my friend made me go to the student health clinic. They immediately sent me to the ER. Myoglobin levels are through the roof, AST and ALT levels came back 2x higher then they should have been. Waiting on CK levels to come back

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
In the ER, started to feel sick so my friend made me go to the student health clinic. They immediately sent me to the ER. Myoglobin levels are through the roof, AST and ALT levels came back 2x higher then they should have been. Waiting on CK levels to come back
Sending positive energy vibes your way, brother! You should be fine, but now you'll know but sure. Goes without saying, but let us know the outcome. The more experienced guys here may have some more advice for being in the hospital with this sort of thing, but I haven't landed there for it so I don't know.

To feed my curiosity and not because I'll have anything to say about it either way, did you mention the PH/DS to them or just the chest pain and dark urine?

AllTheGainz

Awards
I said I took only protein powder, they know this is Rhabdo based on the color of my urine which was brown so I'm all gtg. Just got hooked up to an ekg machine as well and moved to level 2.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like I don't get it..... how about stick to dmz msten only why the fuk add epistane?
why u didn't add tudca Liv52 couple weeks before running 3 fukin methyls cycle?
ppplbe toying with their lives for some muscle gainz....
get better dude and stop being dumb

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've never had this issue and hopefully never. Used the most toxic **** out there methly tren a few times. Goes to show we all need to be wary of what we are getting into. Good luck hope this pans out for you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All these recommendations for hepatoprotective products really don't understand that the liver and urinary systems are VERY different. Yes, there is obvious stress on the liver, but this is not part of the urinary system. If someone has a UTI, you don't recommend TUDCA or NAC because it's not a liver issue.

ALT, AST, CK, and, possibly RBC/WBC, will be elevated. CK is elevated for awhile after training and really doesn't mean a huge amount. It's a sign of muscular damage, which is EXACTLY what you want from training.

AllTheGainz

Awards
None of this is from what I'm taking guys, it's from muscular damage that the body can't cope with. I hit the gym too hard and my body can't cope. That's literally all this is. My liver is slightly elevated because those enzymes are found in muscular tissues. Do your research people.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of this is from what I'm taking guy, it's from muscular damage that the body can't cope with. I hit the gym too hard and my body can't cope. That's literally all this is. My liver is slightly elevated because those enzymes are found in muscular tissues. Do your research people.
No, those enzymes are at that range because of the 17a steroids you're taking. Going off of your posting, I highly, highly doubt it was the training that did this and was from a lack of care and preparation for the cycle. BTW, methylstenbolone gave me gastritis and liver spasms. If you think they're not playing a role, then you don't ever need to touch AAS again.

AllTheGainz

Awards
No, those enzymes are at that range because of the 17a steroids you're taking. Going off of your posting, I highly, highly doubt it was the training that did this and was from a lack of care and preparation for the cycle. BTW, methylstenbolone gave me gastritis and liver spasms. If you think they're not playing a role, then you don't ever need to touch AAS again.
I've had elevated AST and ALT from muscle damage before as well. It's the reason I failed one of my accutane bloodwork tests. So yeah they may be playing a role but I know that the training is having a much larger impact then it's given credit.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had elevated AST and ALT from muscle damage before as well. It's the reason I failed one of my accutane bloodwork tests. So yeah they may be playing a role but I know that the training is having a much larger impact then it's given credit.
Unless you've been training 3+ hours per day all at high intensity, it's not likely that the training played a significant role. You're in complete denial of the role YOU had in this.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Unless you've been training 3+ hours per day all at high intensity, it's not likely that the training played a significant role. You're in complete denial of the role YOU had in this.
I'm not denying I played a role in getting me here, but I've seen blood work from <24 hours post workout when I was just getting back in the gym and my AST and ALT levels were 300+ I wasn't taking anything at the time either besides accutane. Yeah I probably could have prepped better but I also know that heavy muscle damage is a large contributing factor.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not denying I played a role in getting me here, but I've seen blood work from <24 hours post workout when I was just getting back in the gym and my AST and ALT levels were 300+ I wasn't taking anything at the time either besides accutane. Yeah I probably could have prepped better but I also know that heavy muscle damage is a large contributing factor.
Why do you keep talking about the liver when this is a kidney issue?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Why do you keep talking about the liver when this is a kidney issue?
Because it was brought up and you stated the enzymes were high because of the 17a steroids I'm running and I know that's only a small factor because I've had liver function enzyme tests showing otherwise.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it was brought up and you stated the enzymes were high because of the 17a steroids I'm running and I know that's only a small factor because I've had liver function enzyme tests showing otherwise.
You had 1 test that was elevated while you were taking something also known for its hepatotoxicity. How is that an accurate indication of anything?

I was explaining why your levels were what they were and also how the LFTs are not an indication of what's happening to the kidneys.

AllTheGainz

Awards
You had 1 test that was elevated while you were taking something also known for its hepatotoxicity. How is that an accurate indication of anything?

I was explaining why your levels were what they were and also how the LFTs are not an indication of what's happening to the kidneys.
6 normal and 1 elevated. I posted a log of it here on AM a bit ago, and I guess there was a misunderstanding then. I thought you were saying the enzymes couldn't be raised by anything but what I was taking which I disagreed with.

But I do agree that the LFT has no indexation of what's happening to the kidneys. Two completely different organs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 normal and 1 elevated. I posted a log of it here on AM a bit ago, and I guess there was a misunderstanding then. I thought you were saying the enzymes couldn't be raised by anything but what I was taking which I disagreed with.

But I do agree that the LFT has no indexation of what's happening to the kidneys. Two completely different organs.
A ****ty burger from McDonald's can raise LFTs, which is why they don't give you a picture of anything in this context.