Npp and test E cycle plan?

Blacksissiors

Awards
Hey so im thinking of starting my next cycle and I was gonna run Test E and npp for 10-12 weeks. Dosage I was thinking npp @375 each week, so 125mg pins mon/wed/fri. Im not sure how much test E to run though I've heard a lot of mixed things about what to run it at, but from what I've gathered 500mg is my guess?

Going to have aromasin on hand a long with the usual cycle support. Pct was goning to use nolva at 30/20/20/20.

So what do you guys think?

P.S. this is my first cycle of npp. Cycle history 1andro twice once stacked with 4andro and then one short cycle of test prop

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd get some Caber or Prami just in case. I don't know anything about NPP but I'm interested in it, do you plan on logging?

I've seen people suggest equal doses of NPP and Test, slightly higher Test than NPP, slightly lower Test than NPP. I think it really just depends on the person.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
As said by rascal have prami or caber you dont want prolactin issues to pop up and be unpreparred have a good cycle

Blacksissiors

Awards
bump! anything helps guys im about to order my stuff

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
At 375 npp you shouldn't need any prami or caber but order some if want just incase.
500 test will work just fine.
Aromasin at 12.5mg per day starting week 2 would be good. If you get some gyno flaring then start 20mg Nolva per day until it clears and then 2 weeks after it clears.

PCT can be a combo of Nolva and Clomid or just use one. Different strokes for different folks.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
And/Or
Nolva 40/40/20/20

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
At 375 npp you shouldn't need any prami or caber but order some if want just incase.
500 test will work just fine.
Aromasin at 12.5mg per day starting week 2 would be good. If you get some gyno flaring then start 20mg Nolva per day until it clears and then 2 weeks after it clears.

PCT can be a combo of Nolva and Clomid or just use one. Different strokes for different folks.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
And/Or
Nolva 40/40/20/20
X2. You always beat me to these threads bro :D

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey dave39 or jakz just a question but would 12.5mg of aromasin (exemestane) start to mess with your joints or would the NPP counter balance that out? Or could you just like .5 or 1 mg of adex ED and 12.5mg of aromasin once a week?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Hey dave39, just a question but would 12.5mg of aromasin (exemestane) start to mess with your joints or would the NPP counter balance that out? Or could you just like .5 or 1 mg of adex ED and 12.5mg of aromasin once a week?
Hey Burn! The asin "shouldn't" bother the joints, especially with a bit of deca/npp in the mix, but some people are more sensitive to AI use than others. I wouldn't worry about it but if it became a problem I might change things up a bit.
I wouldn't recommend mixing AIs but a person could always start with less. So .5mg adex per day or EOD might be all someone needs (bloods will dictate) but aromasin is a better drug, for me, and manages 85% estrogen suppression (adex is 80%).

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Burn! The asin "shouldn't" bother the joints, especially with a bit of deca/npp in the mix, but some people are more sensitive to AI use than others. I wouldn't worry about it but if it became a problem I might change things up a bit.
I wouldn't recommend mixing AIs but a person could always start with less. So .5mg adex per day or EOD might be all someone needs (bloods will dictate) but aromasin is a better drug, for me, and manages 85% estrogen suppression (adex is 80%).
Ok sweet, thanks for the reply. I'm looking in running some NPP in the near future. Just trying to ask questions when I see them.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
To give an example: I'm on just over 1g of product per week right now and the 12.5 asin is doing good for ME.

Sounds like the OP is planning on around 850~mg per week with a little higher dose of NPP than the 150mg deca I'm on so .5 adex ED or 12.5 asin should be reasonable starting points with bloods determining any tweeks to dosage.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
When i do test e or c I always throw some npp into the syringe mix. I think its an amazing compound, great just for overall well being as long as you keep doses low.