Running an epi cycle

PBnSquats

PBnSquats

Awards
So I just started my 3rd week of epistane. I ran a recomp on it, and the results are amazing.
Bench: 75--115
Squat: 140--185
Deadlift: 155--215
Leg Press: 410--500
So my question is, what's the best post cycle I can take so I don't lose all these gains?

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
How many weeks do you plan to be on cycle?
What dosage are you on(Meg's of epi)
Please keep us posted on your gains over the weeks!
For 5-6 weeks of epi at 30mg
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Natural Test booster, ect. As well.

PBnSquats

PBnSquats

Awards
Im only running a 4 week cycle. 20-40-60-10. Taking a Test Booster and Cycle support with it. I'm planning on running a slin cycle in a few weeks, so I'll keep you updated on that as well :)

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Not sure who told you to up the dose by 20mg each week then down the epi in week 4. Especially all the way down to 10mg... But wish u all the best

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
As a female I wouldn't be taking 60 Mg's at all. I would definitely want to stay under 20 mgs

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nor does she need to take a Test booster. As a female, there is some justification for tapering off. But OP 60 to 10 is not a taper. I wouldn't run it any higher than 30 as a female, but do what you will. Extend you cycle by a week or 2 and run less, and taper properly for a week or 2.

Even women can have estrogen rebound after a cycle, so a low dose of nolva might be in order. 10mg/day for a few weeks.

You will lose some gains post cycle. It's a fact. Best thing to do is keep your calories up and training on point.

You're going to be running insulin, so I will honestly say I don't know anything or enough about it to recommend what would or would not be good to run with that.