Joedizzle versus the Darkside

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What's up AM ! The time has come for my first injectable cycle and I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Going to be running test E @500mgs for 12 weeks , aswell as kickstart it all off with 60mgs of alpha 1. My cycle will be as follows.

Cycle :
Test E 500mgs 1-14 Mon & Thursday
Alpha 1 60mgs 1-4
Mk-677 10mgs 1-20
Epimax 500mgs 7-14
Arimicare pro 1-4
Exemstane 12.5mg e3d ( to start)

PCT:
Clomid 100(first three days) 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Epicurus @ recommended dosage

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471588345.165439.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471588355.917592.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471588366.991606.jpg

Will be pinning with 23g 1' needles . Since it's my first inject I will be using the glute as I'm not feeling to adventurous . Goal is to gain a solid 20 pounds which I think is do able if I stick to my macros . Will be eating at 3,200 cals to start and will bump up . Training style is PHAT as I'm trying to build some strength back up instead of just focusing on hypertophy for size like I have been . Any questions or comments welcome . I will start this Monday the 22nd.
yates84 booneman77 Dma378 Mrkleen 73 Burnfire

JP10

JP10

Awards
Looks tight man! I plan to run Epicurus in my PCT in a few weeks here as well.

Interested to see how the MK will treat you. You say you will run it from weeks 1-16 so you'll stop mid way through pct? PCT would be weeks 14-18 wouldn't it? Because you wouldnt pct until 2 weeks after your last pin.

Also may need more then 2 inj sites(Glutes). Delts are pretty easy, and to be honest I get less pip with delts.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Welcome JP10 Haha that's what I meant il edit the post ! And I've been on mk for a little over two weeks so far so curious how it pairs With test. My buddies here have told me delts are pretty easy so I may give those a go if need be .

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kill it man! Your going to like pinning! Your going to put on some solid mass for sure.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much BF you are carrying, but I would recommend 1 1/2 inch needlea for glutes, get in nice and deep :D

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In to watch joe grow titties.

I mean, hit puberty.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
After consulting with the buds decided since today's Thursday to go ahead and take my first pin . Only reason I am holding off on alpha 1 till Monday is This weekend is my friends annual lake house party and even though I don't plan to get drunk I still plan to have a couple beers and would rather get the fun out of the way this weekend so I can hunker down for this cycle and get serious after my day of fun . Just pinned 1ml in the right glute and it was smooth as butter. Will update my training log tonight after workouts .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Updated OP with some starting pics will take pics of legs after tomorrow's workout and post em up aswell. As for pip there was really none only thing that was slightly uncomfortable was when the needles first penetrated the skin but besides that it was all cake. Butt cheek is a little sore but nothing compared to something like a tetanus shot . More just like a good glute workout typ of sore . Workout today was very aggressive , I feel as if I have a new mentality starting tonight that I'm gonna fuxk these weights up , slay poon, and get big . Gonna go home and pound some peanut butter and whole milk and watch re-runs of deadwood on HBO go before bed. See ya fellas tomorrow .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated OP with some starting pics will take pics of legs after tomorrow's workout and post em up aswell. As for pip there was really none only thing that was slightly uncomfortable was when the needles first penetrated the skin but besides that it was all cake. Butt cheek is a little sore but nothing compared to something like a tetanus shot . More just like a good glute workout typ of sore . Workout today was very aggressive , I feel as if I have a new mentality starting tonight that I'm gonna fuxk these weights up , slay poon, and get big . Gonna go home and pound some peanut butter and whole milk and watch re-runs of deadwood on HBO go before bed. See ya fellas tomorrow .
Those are the 3 thoughts that control me lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for major gains! Good stuff so far bro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
pip takes days there bud haha... you'll see ;)

in before the limp starts day 2

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyone loves quad injections until 36 hours later...
ventrogluts for my first time ever... and with prop... froze my entire hip. was literally walking like I had a peg leg swinging that thing out sideways to walk for 3 days haha

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ventrogluts for my first time ever... and with prop... froze my entire hip. was literally walking like I had a peg leg swinging that thing out sideways to walk for 3 days haha
I hit my ventroglute with some mast prop and the same thing happened! I'll never use that spot again. I've been sticking to shoulders, glutes and now lats.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone loves quad injections until 36 hours later...
Hell no, my legs swell up within 24 hours then I can barely walk for a week. Will pin my testicles before I pin a quad again!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit my ventroglute with some mast prop and the same thing happened! I'll never use that spot again. I've been sticking to shoulders, glutes and now lats.
Lats are sooooooo butter...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 told me about the lat pin, but that just seams to sketchy for me haha.
It's the best spot you will ever hit. Painless to pin and I get almost no pip. Easier to pin than your glute too. Just reach right under your arm and bam!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dma378 told me about the lat pin, but that just seams to sketchy for me haha.
Lol I thought the same thing. It was so smooth. Just watch yourself in a mirror and your gtg.

JP10

JP10

Awards
I'll make you a vid brotha!!
Send it on over lol.

It's the best spot you will ever hit. Painless to pin and I get almost no pip. Easier to pin than your glute too. Just reach right under your arm and bam!
Lol I thought the same thing. It was so smooth. Just watch yourself in a mirror and your gtg.
I think you guys talked me into it, might try it Monday. The question is do I have to worry about hitting any veins? May get sh!t for this, but I don't aspirate, to much movement.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send it on over lol.

I think you guys talked me into it, might try it Monday. The question is do I have to worry about hitting any veins? May get sh!t for this, but I don't aspirate, to much movement.
Pin and vid tonight man.

And don't worry, you're talking to the NAG (no aspirate gang)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aspirating = more pip

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha y'all are a trip. Joe needs to try the lat now.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Pin and vid tonight man.

And don't worry, you're talking to the NAG (no aspirate gang)
Awesome man, gotta put in my app for the NAG haha.

Aspirating = more pip
This is exactly why I don't do it. Don't know if you guys saw on the forum, but the other day their was a video in the news section about a guy who makes gear an sells it. He injected himself to "test the product" in the glute, and then flicked the pin while it was in him..... All I was thinking is you're going to regret that in the morning hahaha.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Damn did I become an overnight sensation !? Haha I thought y'all would like that last post of mine. I've got my pre employment drug test today (woooohooo ) and then after I plan to stuff my face and watch the Miami game with some friends . Can't wait to start the alpha 1 on Monday , really curious how it's gonna be for me since its allready an active steroid AND a small percentage converts to M1T

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, gotta put in my app for the NAG haha.

This is exactly why I don't do it. Don't know if you guys saw on the forum, but the other day their was a video in the news section about a guy who makes gear an sells it. He injected himself to "test the product" in the glute, and then flicked the pin while it was in him..... All I was thinking is you're going to regret that in the morning hahaha.
Well considering Joe didn't take my advice to wiggle the needle while injecting to increase the flow through the needle, he'll never know.

Was just trying to help, oh well...

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im scared to do any other sites beside quads i get zero pip maybe next cycle ill be more brave :)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well considering Joe didn't take my advice to wiggle the needle while injecting to increase the flow through the needle, he'll never know.

Was just trying to help, oh well...
And you would of got away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids and that dog
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471618996.274878.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quads scare me haha used to think they were a good idea
They're the easiest... You just hold the pin like the statue of liberty and slam it down as hard as physically possible... if you hit bone, even better... marrow absorbs 90% more than muscle

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I learned a couple things here. First, I'm not a pu*sy for having pip in my quad. I hit the very front muscle in the quad the first time. I thought OMG that was a miracle the next morning. The morning after I thought I had like injected a nerve bed or something.

And I'll take information on this video for the lat site when that comes forth. My delts are pretty damn sore from Sust every other day.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I learned a couple things here. First, I'm not a pu*sy for having pip in my quad. I hit the very front muscle in the quad the first time. I thought OMG that was a miracle the next morning. The morning after I thought I had like injected a nerve bed or something.

And I'll take information on this video for the lat site when that comes forth. My delts are pretty damn sore from Sust every other day.
That's what it's all about ! Here to share info and learn from others . I'm sure Dan will give us the "tooth brush" demonstration for the lat injection

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what it's all about ! Here to share info and learn from others . I'm sure Dan will give us the "tooth brush" demonstration for the lat injection
Hahaha, that was just for you bud. Don't tell them what else I did with the toothbrush...that was a private party