SpartanHard Dosage

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to understand a good dose for an 8 week run of SpartanHard? Each pill is 60mg of Androsterone 150mg of EpiAndro and 100mg of 2-Andro. I'm going to stack this with Super-1.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
The recommended dose is two. Honestly, I would probably just start at three though. Just my opinion..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're already stacking, I would stick to the recommended dose, at least to start. You can always bump later if you feel like you need it, but I would venture a guess that you will not.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on 3 a day, but was wondering about 4? I have taken the old PP Androhard several times and I just don't remember the dosage and I can't find anything online that breaks it down.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was planning on 3 a day, but was wondering about 4? I have taken the old PP Androhard several times and I just don't remember the dosage and I can't find anything online that breaks it down.
Keep in mind that this has DHB added for increased absorption which will have a significantly different impact than the OG androhard. IMO 4 caps to start is total overkill.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I finally found the label on the OG Androhard and these aren't the same thing sooooooo?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finally found the label on the OG Androhard and these aren't the same thing sooooooo?
Yeah, we switched it up a little bit with the 2 andro. 2 caps is a good starting place with 3 caps being the top end of dosing imo

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
So 3 it is, well I would have bought 4! Androhard was amazing!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 3 it is, well I would have bought 4! Androhard was amazing!
You will like this better for sure, it is a superior product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15
Anabolics 5