Olympus labs prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how does olympus labs manage to have their products priced so low and still be legit? I've tried several of their products and seen pretty good results... but if they actually are getting good quality raws AND getting them tested, how can they afford to price a bottle of ostarine for almost 50 usd cheaper than competitors??

If anyone can chime in and explain how the hell they do it that would be great lol... thanks.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You must be the new rep lol
I'm not a rep lmao... I legit want to know how they price their stuff so low it's sketchy man. If they didnt have a bunch of positive reviews id never buy from then just looking at the price screams bunk. I know the production costs that are involved in these companies and with the testing, importing etc.. its not cheap.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If they make a small profit it's still a profit and they sell many units, then they invest in new ingredients and testing and do it all over again,there's a big insider happening soon so make sure you're on the mailing list for awesome prices

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simple, they buy in bulk and have lower profit margins than other companies.

AllTheGainz

Awards
You know McDonald's only makes .02 off a small hamburger. But think about how many they sell. Same principle applies here.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
If they make a small profit it's still a profit and they sell many units, then they invest in new ingredients and testing and do it all over again,there's a big insider happening soon so make sure you're on the mailing list for awesome prices
Yea man already am, I like their products but I hear alot of negative stuff on other forums... for instance have you heard of some guy named dylan gimelli? He now pushes his sarms company "sarmsx" and claims it's the best quality and other companies that price their sarms like olympus labs and use capsules are guaranteed bunk or laced with ph... the dude made me paranoid now lol but its clear he has his own agenda

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Steer clear of that guy he's a prick, quite a shady individual indeed

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Dylan gemelli... lol. No offense, but **** that ****ing ***got.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man already am, I like their products but I hear alot of negative stuff on other forums... for instance have you heard of some guy named dylan gimelli? He now pushes his sarms company "sarmsx" and claims it's the best quality and other companies that price their sarms like olympus labs and use capsules are guaranteed bunk or laced with ph... the dude made me paranoid now lol but its clear he has his own agenda
That dude is a joke. I used to be an OL rep and I can tell you that they do extensive 3rd party testing and have amazing raw connections, what they say is in there is in there and is exact to the mg.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Lol seems like he's been to this forum before. Yea dude seems really shady... basically bashes every company and promotes his own

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol seems like he's been to this forum before. Yea dude seems really shady... basically bashes every company and promotes his own
He was banned from am

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
He was banned from am
It's funny man, he was recently pushing a company called sarms1 saying it's the best blah blah blah and after he left, he claimed they were selling bunk products.... convenient right after starting your own sarms company (sarmsx) lol what a guy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's funny man, he was recently pushing a company called sarms1 saying it's the best blah blah blah and after he left, he claimed they were selling bunk products.... convenient right after starting your own sarms company (sarmsx) lol what a guy.
Just goes to show you the type of dude he is. OL was legit when I was there and they are amazingly still legit after I left even though I'm at a competing company. Still gotta give credit where credit is due.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Just goes to show you the type of dude he is. OL was legit when I was there and they are amazingly still legit after I left even though I'm at a competing company. Still gotta give credit where credit is due.
Much respect for being honest bro. I love OL'S cycle support and pct. And to know that what's on the bottle is what you are actually getting is quite a relief

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much respect for being honest bro. I love OL'S cycle support and pct. And to know that what's on the bottle is what you are actually getting is quite a relief
For sure bro, I still use OL products because they work and I trust them. Not many companies you can say that about any more.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
They always have sales going on which is great. ordered some of their testify to include in my pct next cycle. Is it best during or after pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They always have sales going on which is great. ordered some of their testify to include in my pct next cycle. Is it best during or after pct?
After pct for sure. Lj100 lowers shbg and you want to leave that alone during pct.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Do they sell OL Ostarine in the Us on any website?
I believe OL along with most supplement companies stopped selling sarms due to legality issues. You can only get them as research chems now.

jbehl

jbehl

Awards
Damnit. I wanted to take it for its joint and tendon healing effects. Dealing with shoulder issues now... :(

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit. I wanted to take it for its joint and tendon healing effects. Dealing with shoulder issues now... :(
Plenty of other companies are still selling SARMs as supplement on various sites. Of course they are unheard of private label brands...

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You can probably get it from one of the board sponsors here but I can't say if it's legit or not since I haven't tried them

jbehl

jbehl

Awards
Yeah someone recommended getting Ostarine from island supplements. Have you heard anything about them?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't trust the supplement companies selling sarms, they are most likely laced with prohormones or fake.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't trust the supplement companies selling sarms, they are most likely laced with prohormones or fake.
OL is pretty transparent bro... They publish their purity tests, etc... One of the only companies I trust... They don't do that BSL bullsh1t you read and hear about.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
OL is pretty transparent bro... They publish their purity tests, etc... One of the only companies I trust... They don't do that BSL bullsh1t you read and hear about.
I trust OL because I have personal experience using them bro. What I'm saying is most other supplement companies sell fake sarms. DNA anabolics is one example

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I trust OL because I have personal experience using them bro. What I'm saying is most other supplement companies sell fake sarms. DNA anabolics is one example
I hear that. Seems like a lot of guys are writing about getting fake RAD, etc.

jbehl

jbehl

Awards
I just want to take it for the joint healing properties honestly. So if you can suggest anything I'd appreciate it

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I just want to take it for the joint healing properties honestly. So if you can suggest anything I'd appreciate it
I'm about to get into some MK for my shoulder. I got a bottle of ghar1ne off the auction boards that I'll be running soon. It seems that's the best route for healing joints from what I've read. I guess Osta is good too, but I like the idea of being able to run MK indefinitely, know what I mean? The GH increase and potential gainz make it a no brainier for me. That's my .2

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I hear that. Seems like a lot of guys are writing about getting fake RAD, etc.
Yea man its too bad there are companies like that but it's part of the industry. If you think about it, when the prohormone ban occurred all these supplement companies were probably left with thousands of dollars worth of prohormone raws... so what do they do? Label it as a sarm and sell it. Sad but it's the truth most of these companies are really shady... doesn't matter now though since sarms are illegal to sell as supplements we will only be able to get them in RC liquids... f*** I don't even trust the board sponsors for RC liquids lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
@jgehl.. Seriously look into MK677. There's a write up on Yates' SARM thread about it. It doesn't mess with your HPTA and you don't need to cycle it.

jbehl

jbehl

Awards
Is it suitable for females? & Does it help repair tendons and like help w injuries?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Is it suitable for females? & Does it help repair tendons and like help w injuries?
Should be but I'm not sure. You'll have to research it, not much out on it I don't think.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
It will repair tendons & joints, great for hair and skin, and can be used by females. There is a lot of great information on this forum regarding MK. I'm not as knowledgable about the compound as many others are and haven't started taking it yet, so also don't have any first hand experience. Just do a search

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Should be but I'm not sure. You'll have to research it, not much out on it I don't think.
I've googled it and read through some of the clinical trials... They've used it on both males and females... Also people that have had gender reassignment, so sex doesn't matter. It's a ghrelin mimetic... There's nothing hormonal about the compound

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
It's basically a milder version of hgh. So yes it would be safe for both males and females. The one thing that makes it shine is that studies showed it does not increase cortisol and prolactin like HGH does. That's a huge benefit

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
It's basically a milder version of hgh. So yes it would be safe for both males and females. The one thing that makes it shine is that studies showed it does not increase cortisol and prolactin like HGH does. That's a huge benefit
Dude you are Dylan gemelli. In post #13 you casually mention the name of the pricks new sarms company to advertise it. In post #50 you then say that you ordered 2 sarms from the site and that you can leave a review. In other posts you continue to call him gimelli to deflect attention and make it look like you don't really know him after several other members clearly post his correct surname as 'gemelli'.

Status
Not open for further replies.