PRODUCT STACK WITH LGD??

tommy22

Awards
Hey guys, I am seeking some serious help!

I've used LGD before for two months and saw some decent results. I want to take LGD again with another product that will assist with hard muscle (lean) gains but will help me shed about 10 more lbs. What do you guys recommend?

I workout 5-6 times a week on a cutting program
200 lbs
eat clean (except sundays - cheap meal)

Recommendation?? I would refer something not too harsh on the body!

Thx!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
When did you use lgd last? How was your pct?

tommy22

Awards
I last used LGD about 1-2 months ago didn't use PCT.. I was told that because I was taking low dose of 5 ml-10ml daily that I didn't need it.. good results - no side effects

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
Looking for DHEA? Methylated? Epiandro could be a good option if your looking to stay the DHEA route

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
I last used LGD about 1-2 months ago didn't use PCT.. I was told that because I was taking low dose of 5 ml-10ml daily that I didn't need it.. good results - no side effects
Wut

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
Maybe not noticeable sides but if you were to take a blood test your levels could be jacked..

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
There is problem 1. But it's in the past can't fix that now If I were you. I would go get a blood test first before running anything else and see where your hormones are at

tommy22

Awards
Anaboliholic.. what do you mean "wut"..

also im open to options

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Normally time on + pct =time off. 8 week cycle 4 week pct. should be 12 weeks after before you run anything else

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
Take fro60ol's advice and get yourself a blood test done before running anything else

tommy22

Awards
I am currently scheduled for blood work next week, but wanted to know what you guys thought as recommendation for my next run.. I would appreciate the help..

tommy22

Awards
You and sup3r - epi lol... is it that good?.. of course i would need a pct with it..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You and sup3r - epi lol... is it that good?.. of course i would need a pct with it..
I prefer dermatrest with LGD but ideally youd want to run those two at kcal maintanence or slightly above.

Ive found epiandro great at alleviating mild lethargy, and it gave a subtle increase in strength progression; better for a cut scenario IMO.

tommy22

Awards
Its funny.. because the trainer I worked with told me that Ideally I want to be at 190-195 weight when my cut is complete but I was at 196 2 weeks ago and still felt like I needed to lose some fat because I couldn't see all of my abs :/ Just thought I would share that with everyone on here.. I am also 6'2''.. so I think im now aiming for 185 lbs.. Sup3r - epi sounds good, especially since you and another have recommended it.. as long as it doesn't have any huge side effects

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Potential side effects would be bp and/or hair loss.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I prefer dermatrest with LGD but ideally youd want to run those two at kcal maintanence or slightly above.

Ive found epiandro great at alleviating mild lethargy, and it gave a subtle increase in strength progression; better for a cut scenario IMO.
Loved dermatrest!

tommy22

Awards
yeah.. i can't deal with the hair loss lol.. what else might you recommend?? and I think I might do 4-8 weeks depending on product.. LGD @ 5ml/day for a cut 1 bottle should last me 1-2 months

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
Have you looked into ostarine at all? Another great sarm for building mass or keeping mass while cutting

tommy22

Awards
I am looking to spend between $150-200 for the full cycle including LGD + Another product + PCT..

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to spend between $150-200 for the full cycle including LGD + Another product + PCT..
Put pct in place first then get the other products you don't want crap to hit the fan and then you not be ready if need be...

Serm and Otc pct. I like super pct. by Olympus labs for my otc.

Could also use. Derma strength and epic unleashed. If budget allows

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
First 2 are a must for pct. the other 2 are up too you

tommy22

Awards
Ok perfect, so I might try then .. LGD + SUP3R-DHEA + PCT.. I hope this works to be a good cycle :D

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm with NewAgeMayan: Sup3r-Epi. All day. Regarding hair loss, it's not a guarantee you'll loose hair... You have to be genetically predisposed to MPB. You'll prob shed a lil but it should grow back...

You should check out Sup3r-11 for cutting. I ran it 8 weeks and loved it. Got results pretty quick and it helped me over a huge weight loss plateau...

tommy22

Awards
mmorso, thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it. I think im going to check both of those products out to run with LGD.. what did you use for PCT?? Results?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
mmorso, thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it. I think im going to check both of those products out to run with LGD.. what did you use for PCT?? Results?
I haven't done a pct yet... I ran sup3r-11 for 8 weeks and started LGD & sup3r-Epi on the 7th week. I'll be in PCT in October. I've got a log going that outlines the cycle and pct...

tommy22

Awards
I am going to do LGD + sup3r 11 or SUP3R-DHEA (most likely) with a PCT but haven't decided which one yet..

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do LGD + sup3r 11 or SUP3R-DHEA (most likely) with a PCT but haven't decided which one yet..
Honestly man, your going to want a stronger test base (than DHEA) with LGD. That why people have been recommending Epiandro or trest... It will make your cycle and pct much easier. LGD can or will cause some significant fatigue, from what I've read.

Super-11 won't work as a test base, so if your running the LGD and don't want to run Epiandro, I'd run super-DHEA and super-11 with LGD...

I'm currently running LGD, super-Epi, and Dermacrine (DHEA). Dermacrine is probably the gold standard of DHEA that's also got pregnenolone and resveratrol in it. You should look into that as well...

Id also use Clomid for PCT... Seems better for getting the testes working again...

Good luck with your cycle man!!

tommy22

Awards
I will check into that man.. epiandro is what everyone is recommending like you said.. where would you recommend getting Clomid from??

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I will check into that man.. epiandro is what everyone is recommending like you said.. where would you recommend getting Clomid from??
Can't source brother... I've got a pharma hookup... I would just get some from one of the board sponsors such as CEM or Iron Mag... Seems to be what everyone's doing