Superdrol at end of 500mg test e & anavar cycle

BTerr54

Awards
Ok so I don't know if I should call this my first cycle or not - I took dbol a few years ago but this is what I did:

70mg of anavar for 4 weeks
Started 500mg of test e pinning once a week for 7 weeks now been doing 70mg anavar every day throughout
So I'm in week 7 of the test would be week 11 of var but I'm thinking I might switch to either Winstrol or superdrol for the last 7 weeks - what do you guys think??

I am 23, 5,11 240 don't know my bf probably like 18 to 20

Bench 375
Dead 545
Squat 425 (I know should probably be higher but without knee raps or sleeves that **** freaks me out)

My bench went from 275 to 375, dead from 455 to 545, squat from 315 to 425

I want to cut down some fat now but stay strong because strength training is my fav

Going to reduce to around 3000 cal a day, probably getting like 3500 or more now, 250 to 300 gram of protein

What do you guys think I should do? I've been training since age 16 and weighed 155 at that time.

Appreciate any response even if you are calling me a plug!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you should probably take a break from orals.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dude orals are toxic... i rarely use them maybe1-2 times a year and your planing to do that in one cycle and with no break pretty much... take a break... next time do 2 injectables and no oral or only a short run of oral. this is pretty much your first cycle and from the looks of it your reckless, want fast gains and have no care for your bodies health OR you dont full grasp these compounds...
in a nut shell? X3 on the take a break from orals...

please take it slow and avoid orals in general IMO. this should have been test only. an oral like var sure maybe, but dont go off the deep end now... you can do another cycle in time..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
dude orals are toxic... i rarely use them maybe1-2 times a year and your planing to do that in one cycle and with no break pretty much... take a break... next time do 2 injectables and no oral or only a short run of oral. this is pretty much your first cycle and from the looks of it your reckless, want fast gains and have no care for your bodies health OR you dont full grasp these compounds...
in a nut shell? X3 on the take a break from orals...

please take it slow and avoid orals in general IMO. this should have been test only. an oral like var sure maybe, but dont go off the deep end now... you can do another cycle in time..
Must admit, I don't like orals either. They are out dated imo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must admit, I don't like orals either. They are out dated imo.
What does that even mean? An oral isn't just a bioavailable steroid. They're their own individual compounds that serve a role just like any other PED.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What does that even mean? An oral isn't just a bioavailable steroid. They're their own individual compounds that serve a role just like any other PED.
Firstly I am reffering to steroids like SD, anadrol, dbol etc (things with high toxicity). Now I know that the toxicity is not that bad, but just here me out. Why do I need to strss my liver at all? I can use a very mild oral (var, some ph's and some sarms) or even better just use injectables. If you are already pinning then there is no need for orals other than feeling it faster or that jump of weight/strength, which I feel is unneccesary. It's the same as rwd vs fwd on cars. Fwd gets the job done, but why use it when there is something better (rwd). I AM NOT saying don't use orals, I just don't use orals. AGAIN in MY opinion Risk>>Reward for orals.

BTerr54

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, I'll skip any more orals then (getting expensive anyway)

Would it be ok to keep running test at 500 though?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys, I'll skip any more orals then (getting expensive anyway)

Would it be ok to keep running test at 500 though?
Yes :D run it another 5 weeks (12 weeks total or more) all depends on you. Just not less than 10 (8 being the bare minimum).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Firstly I am reffering to steroids like SD, anadrol, dbol etc (things with high toxicity). Now I know that the toxicity is not that bad, but just here me out. Why do I need to strss my liver at all? I can use a very mild oral (var, some ph's and some sarms) or even better just use injectables. If you are already pinning then there is no need for orals other than feeling it faster or that jump of weight/strength, which I feel is unneccesary. It's the same as rwd vs fwd on cars. Fwd gets the job done, but why use it when there is something better (rwd). I AM NOT saying don't use orals, I just don't use orals. AGAIN in MY opinion Risk>>Reward for orals.
My comment was aimed at the statement that they're outdated. Dose and length determine hepatotoxicity. Dbol is far from a harsh oral and, again, these compounds serve the same purpose as any PED. They all have a benefit:risk that we all have to determine. However, acting like only orals alter health markers is far from true or that orals are only used to speed up the process. Find me an injectable that has the same effects as dbol, both physical and mental, and I'd gladly take it. However, it doesn't exist.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
My comment was aimed at the statement that they're outdated. Dose and length determine hepatotoxicity. Dbol is far from a harsh oral and, again, these compounds serve the same purpose as any PED. They all have a benefit:risk that we all have to determine. However, acting like only orals alter health markers is far from true or that orals are only used to speed up the process. Find me an injectable that has the same effects as dbol, both physical and mental, and I'd gladly take it. However, it doesn't exist.
I understand what you are saying. I do believe that orals provide good results. I do remember me and a friend discussing this and we came to the conclusion that if one could rum dbol for 12 weeks at 35mg ed with no toxicity neither of us would inject anything, that is not the case though. I do agree, the word outdated may have been pokr wording on my part. Injectables alter health as well no doubt. I just feel thwy are safer. The only side I've ever gotten from test was some water weight, which can be quickly delt with. Yes, both have their risks and rewards. I personally just don't like the toxicity. I know that one person can take 30mg dbol for 6 weeks and be fine, by that time I would be dead. Orals are also expensive (for me anyway). I think I will stick to 400-600mg test for my cycles. Orals are great for some and torture for others.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Var is only mild on the liver. Newbs have bought that bs forever. Yes its true but check your lipid profile. Its no milder than the in that area

max37

Awards
yeah if I had to pick the lesser of two evils winstrol. Besides running a lower dose of anavar with winstrol is an a match. Go get yourself large amounts of "Milk Thistle" and start taking it daily, or do a winstrol injection and cut the dosage of oxandrolone, more effective...

BTerr54

Awards
Yeah I think I'm just gunna run tren, Eq and superdrol for 52 weeks.

But seriously though, gunna take the advice of more experienced people and stop the orals - gunna keep running test for another 7 weeks. Kinda annoying because I have to drive back home for my bro to give me the shots every weekend but oh well.

I appreciate the input from everyone, even the ones that came with extra sauce.