Cycle ideas

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I have ran a few cycles so far and am just looking for maybe some new ideas to run as I am unsure of what would yield some nice quality gains as I am trying to increase my size while maintaining a certain leanness.

Stats:

250lbs
5' 10.5"
13-15% bf
24 years old

Cycle experience:

1. Test e 600 ew 12 weeks
2. Test e 600 ew 12 weeks
Anavar 60mg 4 weeks
3. Test prop 600 ew 10 weeks
Npp 400 ew 8 weeks

These cycles were done over 2 years

I am looking for some good size but not that watery bloated puffy type size. A little water weight is okay because I will most likely look at test e or c as my base, deca was a thought and primo too but from what I have heard primo is more suited for cutting... any ideas would be helpful!

And for those that might suggest tren... I have mixed feelings about it as I have heard too many horror stories and heard how it permanently messes you up but if someone can provide a little enlightenment on the reality of it, I would consider giving it a go. Thanks gents.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Test e a gram ew 1-16 weeks
tbol 75mg ed 1-8 weeks

or

Test e a gram ew 1-16 weeks
superdrol 20mg ed 1-5 weeks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Primo is suited for everything except an all out bulk. If its legit and run properly its like liquid heaven and gets very very expensive.

Not sure if you have access to it but try 1-test if you can get it. Very difficult to find these days but i really like it a lot

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
A very nice cycle you could consider.
Test
Npp
Mast

Dont know if u ever trued mast but most oeople, once they try it, wont cycle without iy

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Test
Npp
Mast

Dont know if u ever trued mast but most oeople, once they try it, wont cycle without iy

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Test
Npp
Mast

Could I use deca instead of npp? I did short esters last cycle and won't lie it got really annoying pinning ed

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Could I use deca instead of npp? I did short esters last cycle and won't lie it got really annoying pinning ed
Yes u could npp just better towards lean bulk blah blah blah but maybe consider swapping deca with eq

But i hear injection all the time gets old

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No clue why you hear horror stories about tren and actually believe them. No clue why you think test is ok but tren can mess you up forever, that makes no sense. Both are exogenous hormones that do roughly the same thing. There are people who experience increased sweating and sleep issues from tren, but there are plenty of people who experience almost no side effects from tren. Given a properly planned cycle there's probably nothing better than Test + Tren given only 2 choices. Test/Tren/Mast is also one of the best cycles you can run to get stage ready.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
No clue why you hear horror stories about tren and actually believe them. No clue why you think test is ok but tren can mess you up forever, that makes no sense. Both are exogenous hormones that do roughly the same thing. There are people who experience increased sweating and sleep issues from tren, but there are plenty of people who experience almost no side effects from tren. Given a properly planned cycle there's probably nothing better than Test + Tren given only 2 choices. Test/Tren/Mast is also one of the best cycles you can run to get stage ready.
I agree. Unfortunately im in the cant handle the sides category.

But.v everyone should try ut and see how they feel. Its worth the few days or so of bad sides you may encounter to know

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I mean if I can use it bulk while staying lean then hell I'll give it a go.... I guess everything is worth trying once

Night hog

Banned
Awards
One of my favorite stacks

Test e 5-600mg a week for 16 weeks
EQ 4-600mg a week for 12 weeks
Primobolan 300mg a week for 16 weeks
Dbol or Anavar 1st 6 weeks
Winni last 6 weeks