Alphas first cycle

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM Fam? Looks like I might be taking the plunge to the dark side . So obviously will need ur help and suggestions.
Cycle:
Test E 275mg/ml 12 weeks 1.6 ml per week so .8 Monday .8 Thursday 440/week
Was thinking of kick starting with DMZ 30mgs first 3 weeks and adding in winstrol 50 mgs last 5 weeks any thoughts?
I'll have my pct on hand 6 weeks
nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10
clomid 100/50/50/25/25/25 this will be 2 weeks after last pin , how does that sound ?
I'll have animistane on hand as well but not sure if I'll start off the bat with it . On cycle I'll have fish oil multi , and cel cycle assist probably

What suggestions do you guys have for me?
Goals: GET THE BEST FIRST CYCLE EVER.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you running Tudca with that cycle seeing that your running DMZ which is a Methyl...?

Also, 100mg of Clomid sounds high if your stacking it with Nolva. But others may have a different opinion on that.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;PIekfvBh1xI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIekfvBh1xI[/video]

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Will orde some tudca , arimistane for the fact that my nps are cone shaped lol and I'd add it in if I felt any sensitivity

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Arimistane won't help besides with cortisol grab some aromasin or exemstane . As for using winstrol at the end id say save it . I've debated the same for my upcoming cycle but I feel it defin ate the purpose of the cycle , either bulk or cut . Don't try and do both in the same cycle ya know ? And check out Spartan should for a good on cycle support if you decide to run dmz as a kicker , I will be using alpha 1 as mine.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, as Joe said, get a real AI. Arimistane is not one.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Cleared and ok good stuff that was one of the main concerns, if I go with aromasin or exemstane should I dose it only if necessary or just right from the beginning? Also what's your guys thought on dmz to start , 3 weeks good enough or go with something else like og SD ? And I wanted winstrol cuz we have access to it and more to help dry out at the end of the cycle and gain some strength you guys think it's a bad idea ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 440/week it's up in the air. I would start a minimal dose around the 3rd week and go from there. For a first Test cycle I always recommend just using an AI, not playing the "if it's needed" game. After you run a cycle and get the feel for all the factors involved, if you want to run one without an AI because you don't feel like you'll need it, then do your thing.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Honestly I guess that's a compliment, but I'm very elementary. Lot of dudes here with more knowledge than me. I just post a lot.
well a lot of posts with great info

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I guess that's a compliment, but I'm very elementary. Lot of dudes here with more knowledge than me. I just post a lot.
When I have a question you're the first dude I ask...

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
And I go to both those guys with my questions haha so that's saying something !

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
See told ya Dan not all hero's wear capes

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
But your also alot more knowledgeable than majority of us :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's thoughts on HCG ? Necessary for this cycle ? My boy wants us to run it

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
And then there was only one half-nat left lol