Herbal PCT products?

Killcure666

Awards
Hey guys, before anyone starts I am a firm believer in no SERM no cycle, and yes I have a SERM. I've always used products such as Sup3r PCT on top of a SERM as well to boost recovery rate but I am becoming curious on how effective these truly are? Is there any blood work or anecdotal evidence that show people recovering faster using herbal PCT products such as Sup3r PCT or Trojan PCT on top of a SERM?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How can you quantify what impact an accessory supp to SERM has? You probably couldn't with blood work but anecdotally, Sup3r Pct has stood the test of time and has countless positive feedback on supporting people feeling normal, energy, libido and mood wise quicker, when used as part of a properly structured pct.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In addition to Sup3r PCT, you could look into AlphaMax XT as well. Both are similar but have different ingredients. AlphaMax XT will help control estrogen with a fully dosed AI and Ashwagandha, which is a potent adaptogen. Ashwagandha can also increase testosterone. L-Dopa will help control prolactin as well. People often report a better sense of well-being and an increase in libido which are all important during PCT. It makes a great addition to any SERM.

The board sponsor Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT, no code required, until the 23rd of this month.