Clen

daisy4

daisy4

Awards
Hey so I've been on clen for just under a week now and I'm not seeing any results. I've fluctuated from 69-67kg. I workout 7 days and eat healthy. Any ideas?

1st day clen 3:30pm 1 tablet 69.05kg
2nd day clen (1)

68.45kg 2nd day before workout 1 tablet morning and 1 tablet before training @ 4:30 (2)

3rd day - 1 in the morning - 67.95kg 1 in early arvo (2)

4th day - 2 in morning - 67.90kg - 1 in arvo (3)

5th day - 3 in morning - 1.5 in arvo - (4.5) 69:35kg

6th day - 4 in morning - 69.60kg - 1 in arvo (5)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Hey so I've been on clen for just under a week now and I'm not seeing any results. I've fluctuated from 69-67kg. I workout 7 days and eat healthy. Any ideas?

1st day clen 3:30pm 1 tablet 69.05kg
2nd day clen (1)

68.45kg 2nd day before workout 1 tablet morning and 1 tablet before training @ 4:30 (2)

3rd day - 1 in the morning - 67.95kg 1 in early arvo (2)

4th day - 2 in morning - 67.90kg - 1 in arvo (3)

5th day - 3 in morning - 1.5 in arvo - (4.5) 69:35kg

6th day - 4 in morning - 69.60kg - 1 in arvo (5)
so? If you aren't in a caloric defecit you wont lose weight, if you dont know what that means you shouldn't be taking clen. Nothing works as a magic pill. Track your calories. Best of luck

daisy4

daisy4

Awards
I'm on a diet plan by my trainer this is just to help get the last kilos off. I've gotten down to 21% by myself just needed the extra help.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a diet plan by my trainer this is just to help get the last kilos off. I've gotten down to 21% by myself just needed the extra help.
What kind of diet plan? Is there a set number of calories they have given you? How old are you and whats your height and weight?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How many times you workout per week? How many carbs fat and protein?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 21% body fat there's no reason for you to be using clenbuterol. You can lose another 10% body fat through diet and exercise first.

compan

compan

Awards
At 21% body fat there's no reason for you to be using clenbuterol. You can lose another 10% body fat through diet and exercise first.
Absolutely this.

Continue on diet, add some HIIT. Maybe EC stack if you wanted something to use.

daisy4

daisy4

Awards
Thanks for all your suggestions.
Should I have lost more weight a week in though?
I do cardio and heavy weights and my diet is great so naturally I would have thought I would have lost more fat by now

Tcool4220

Awards
Liquid clen is the way to go. Pills are normally weak.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hate clen, rather use caffeine or dnp

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You thinking those cals are too low?
Possibly. Still, if he doesn't know his tdee then his whole plan is screwed from the get go. I'm 32, 5'10, and 200 pounds and my tdee is 3600, 1300 would have me in complete starvation mode and wouldn't be able to drop any fat either. Just trying to look at this problem from every angle. Never thought I'd say this but drugs aren't always the answer.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
You still need to be in a caloric deficit to lose body fat. Also whats a tab mean as far as mcg? I mean what amount are you actually taking? I use liquid clen from one of the rc sponsors here and the stuff def works. PM me if interested in who I use. Im not sure you really needed clen though. As was said you can get much lower than 21%bf without assistance. Also recently I have switched to albuterol over clen. Less sides with good results for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still need to be in a caloric deficit to lose body fat. Also whats a tab mean as far as mcg? I mean what amount are you actually taking? I use liquid clen from one of the rc sponsors here and the stuff def works. PM me if interested in who I use. Im not sure you really needed clen though. As was said you can get much lower than 21%bf without assistance. Also recently I have switched to albuterol over clen. Less sides with good results for me.
I definitely prefer albuterol, waaaay less sides for me

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Possibly. Still, if he doesn't know his tdee then his whole plan is screwed from the get go. I'm 32, 5'10, and 200 pounds and my tdee is 3600, 1300 would have me in complete starvation mode and wouldn't be able to drop any fat either. Just trying to look at this problem from every angle. Never thought I'd say this but drugs aren't always the answer.
True, thats why I wanted to know how often he worked out, plus if hes getting enough protein. Seems some things need to be adjusted

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone asked yet if this is a female? Name like Daisy and 21%Bf is not the same as 21% for a man.

Edit: checked profile, male. Sorry Daisy

daisy4

daisy4

Awards
Lol yes I'm a girl I don't know why it says male. I also don't know how to change it :/

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yes I'm a girl I don't know why it says male. I also don't know how to change it :/
The avi helped :) so...What's the mcg of your clen and whats your tdee?

daisy4

daisy4

Awards
I'm on 2 in the morning 1 in arvo before training and they are 40 mcg each

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been using clen without a break? Receptors down regulate after a few weeks so most people follow a 2 week on 2 weeks off protocol. Also need to know your maintenance calories to compare to your current cals.

daisy4

daisy4

Awards
This would be my second week so I'll finish next Tuesday for two weeks break.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maintenance is 1500 and current is 1300
Ever looked into a ketogenic diet? You can go a little bit lower than 200 below maintenance but make sure you drop cals slow!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you "feeling" the Clen? It's a highly faked and/or underdosed product.

There should be some noticeable stimulatory effects.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on 1366 cal, 5"4, 24 years old
That is actually a decent calorie amount, my wife is just a tad shorter and her calories are roughly the same. Clen can cause fluid retention in some people which could possibly be the issue. Also, 1 week is not nearly enough time. There are to many variables.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11