Kratom? What's the deal?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever take Kratom? I've read the AM articles about the DEA seizing raws but have only come across it on one of the board sponsored RC sites...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Its awesome for something legal. I take it almost daily.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Some do, some don't. Depends on strain. I have gotten some that were like perc's. I've had some that were more stimulating and some that were a hell of a lot stronger than perc's. If you have a tolerance to opiates, it probably won't do much but help being sick.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Can you pm me a source for the Percocet strain?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Can you pm me a source for the Percocet strain?
Just look at the company on this board. They're legit. Red Bali is a milder opiate-esque strain. I personally like the Green Malay when I'm going for opiate-like. If its good, GM is more along the lines of morphine or a high dose of oxycodone(Percocet, Roxicet, OxyContin, etc...). That all depends on the dose you take of said strain of course.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I can only find green maeng... Ever tried that?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took it daily for a few months and lost the effects I was looking for. I really only like reds for the relaxing purposes. The first few times I took it I was nodding.

I just recently had surgery and was taking 30-45mg of Percocet a night with the leftovers because I didn't have anymore pain, and was just getting a nice relaxation from it. I never got any nods or felt high from the Percs.

I bought some Kratom when I ran out of Percs but I think they affected my tolerance because even after a 8 month break the Kratom wasn't that great.

I plan on ordering some more here this week.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just look at the company on this board. They're legit. Red Bali is a milder opiate-esque strain. I personally like the Green Malay when I'm going for opiate-like. If its good, GM is more along the lines of morphine or a high dose of oxycodone(Percocet, Roxicet, OxyContin, etc...). That all depends on the dose you take of said strain of course.
I've only tried a few green strains and it was usually mixed with a red because I had just gotten a sample. I'll have to try out a Green Malay and see how it is.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried a few green strains and it was usually mixed with a red because I had just gotten a sample. I'll have to try out a Green Malay and see how it is.
Get the enhanced version.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green strains are more energetic. Reds are more sedating. Reds are good for pain management. Green Manga DE was my favorite. Pretty much my favorite psychoactive substance ever. Mood and energy were off the chain. Bordering on mania. It's a felony to posses one gram in my state now. So I'm out. Poured out a bunch in the backyard and hosed it down.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Green strains are more energetic. Reds are more sedating. Reds are good for pain management. Green Manga DE was my favorite. Pretty much my favorite psychoactive substance ever. Mood and energy were off the chain. Bordering on mania. It's a felony to posses one gram in my state now. So I'm out. Poured out a bunch in the backyard and hosed it down.
Sometimes green aren't always energetic. More euphoric though. Red bali for instance just makes me tired with no euphoria. But the green Maeng Da is usually what I buy.

Sucks its illegal in your state now.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the legal status in the UK? The famous Google has come up with conflicting answers

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the legal status in the UK? The famous Google has come up with conflicting answers
Legal. I would cite sources but can't use links atm. You could buy it in headshops just like in the states.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How addictive is Kratom? Same as all opiates or what?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I would say a little less. But it really depends on if you have an addictive personality or not.