letro and gyno

jj42092

Awards
Hey guys, i have been suffering with some gyno that i got about a year ago from stupidly doing a dbol only cycle (yes i know it was foolish to even do the cycle without test and an ai on hand but whats done is done) i have a question about letro reversing gyno.

I have been on 2.5mg of letro eod and have been on it about a week and a half, my gyno dosent feel as hard or big any more but my nipples have actually increased in size by a lot, my nipples and chest seem so puffy.

What the hell could be causing it and have you any advice of what i can do, is it the letro should i taper of now or somthing else causing this, is there anything i can do to stop it getting puffyer as it seem to increase every day.

Last edited:
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what dosage and for how long did you run dbol? It's unlikely that dbol solo gave you gyno.

Letro does not reverse gyno. If you have tissue formation you can reduce size but you'll not reverse gyno. Your options are to control it, or have surgery to remove.

Ideally you don't self-diagnose and self-treat. You're toying with things that you shouldn't be.

jj42092

Awards
I ran the dbol at 50mg ed/350mg ew and i stayed at that dosage for 8 weeks, it started when i was about 6 weeks into the cycle, i did no pct which i now know i should of done, there is a small hard lump under each nipple accompanied by a lot of puffyness.

But it is deffinetly gyno, i have been examined by my gp and he confirmed it is gyno, but has refused to do anything about it as its classed as cosmetic in the uk and not covered by the nhs because of this.

I was referred to a gyno reversal protocol by a friend, which was tapering up to 2.5mg of letro per day until the lumps were gone then continue for another week and then taper down, before beginning a couple of weeks of novla to prevent gyno from the estrogen rebound.

I have read a few successes storys with this protocol, but also a few that it hasnt helped.

I thought it would be worth a go to try and eliminate it before forking out £3000 for surgery.

Tcool4220

Awards
I would say nolva 20mg ed and letro 2.5mg eod at the same time then taper off letro once off nolva at 10mg ed for 2 more weeks.

How big is the lumps as well cause every man is borne with a gland behind his nipple that should be roughly pee sized.

Also if the swelling is only of the estrogen receptor and no actually breast tissue has formed then you may not have gyno.

I am currently running 12.5mg exemestane to control gyno symptoms I got on a 1 andro cycle and so far I have been successful at reversing them 20mg nolva tell swelling in my chest went down then exemestane with an otc prolactin inhibitor called inhibit-p.

Hope this helps bro.

Tcool4220

Awards
Also if gyno causes you tremendous pain it is not a cosmetic surgery. So I'm not saying commit insurance fraud I'm just saying that a lot of symptoms of gyno disrupt your ability to function. So I would make the "pain" as apparent to a DR as possible.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Best bet to remove gyno is by using Raloxifene and exemestane and maybe administering DHT.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Also if gyno causes you tremendous pain it is not a cosmetic surgery. So I'm not saying commit insurance fraud I'm just saying that a lot of symptoms of gyno disrupt your ability to function. So I would make the "pain" as apparent to a DR as possible.
Agree with this. Pain is subjective in the medical world. They cant tell you that it's not causing pain. I would go this route and try and get this paid for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zzagala10 Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 3
Ninjo Anabolics 8
Ninjo Post Cycle Therapy 5
Cycle Logs 42