Test and tren cycle

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
So I am debating on trying my first cycle with tren... I have 3 previous cycles under my belt using test, test and npp, and also test and var.

I have plenty of caber on hand as i didnt really need it whike on npp. I kinda want some feedback as I know prolonged Tren use for continuous cycles is asking for trouble, but I am just looking to use it once to say I did it plus I am interested with all the hype I have heard... I guess I am looking for recommendations for starting it as far as enan or acetate and also experience from any of you guys. Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ace for sure. If it treats you bad you want to run a short ester so it will clear quick once discontinued. Good luck only using tren once homie lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How long of a cycle are you wanting to do? Are you trying to build muscle or cut?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Well I would like to bulk up a bit, I hear you can put on some size while cutting

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Then you'll want Tren E. Ace is more for cutting I've heard.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
My only fear is how bad the sides are, from what I heard some people are screwed for life because they messed with it too much

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you'll want Tren E. Ace is more for cutting I've heard.
Not true. Tren is tren, a short ester like ace is better for a first run. Nobody should use tren e for a first time tren run.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Not true. Tren is tren, a short ester like ace is better for a first run. Nobody should use tren e for a first time tren run.
Is it true all the negatives about sides and such?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it true all the negatives about sides and such?
I'm on 600mg of tren ace and 50mg of tren suspension pwo right now and sides are very minimal for me. Still went with a short ester just in case I did have issues! Some people definitely have bad tren sides that they cannot handle like crazy anxiety and insomnia. Play it safe, use a short ester and start with a low dose.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I'm on 600mg of tren ace and 50mg of tren suspension pwo right now and sides are very minimal for me. Still went with a short ester just in case I did have issues! Some people definitely have bad tren sides that they cannot handle like crazy anxiety and insomnia. Play it safe, use a short ester and start with a low dose.
How are your results so far?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are your results so far?
Strength and body weight are going up and body fat is going down. It's gonna be hard for me not to run tren from now on tbh, love this stuff! Sides are very minimal so far but I just upped to 600 and plan on going to 700 in another few weeks.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Strength and body weight are going up and body fat is going down. It's gonna be hard for me not to run tren from now on tbh, love this stuff! Sides are very minimal so far but I just upped to 600 and plan on going to 700 in another few weeks.
You pin eod or ed? I was looking at starting at 400 ew

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AllTheGainz

Awards
With minimal sides do you still get tren cough from time to time Yates?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You'll be good with a Test + Tren A cycle. Like Yates said, 100mg eod would be good. You may enjoy that and stick with it or you might want to add a bit more. Sides are dose and user dependent.

The only reason that I won't be using Tren anymore is because it gives me bad bacne and I don't like feeling short of breath. The results are noticeable but don't come "for free" for a lot of users.

Only one way to find out though!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your whole cycle looking like right now Yates?
Just low dose test e and steadily cranking up the tren! Nothing else added in right now since it's my first time with tren.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With minimal sides do you still get tren cough from time to time Yates?
Haven't experienced the tren cough yet but constantly sweat my ass off all day. Waiting for that cough to hit any pin now. Like Dave said, lungs feel like they are the size of tennis balls. Libido is still stupid high somehow.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Haven't experienced the tren cough yet but constantly sweat my ass off all day. Waiting for that cough to hit any pin now. Like Dave said, lungs feel like they are the size of tennis balls. Libido is still stupid high somehow.
Damn seems like it isn't worth it, if it's that bad using just one type then I wonder what tri-tren is like ��

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to run tren for the first time, I'd start even lower than 100mg eod, 50mg eod would probably be better. Get as much as you can out of as little as possible.

Did i read correctly, Is someone running 600mg/wk for their first time?

For the record tren is very androgenic, doesn't put much mass on at all. It's pretty cosmetic unless paired with a strong anabolic like test, anavar, EQ, winstrol or primo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to run tren for the first time, I'd start even lower than 100mg eod, 50mg eod would probably be better. Get as much as you can out of as little as possible.

Did i read correctly, Is someone running 600mg/wk for their first time?

For the record tren is very androgenic, doesn't put much mass on at all. It's pretty cosmetic unless paired with a strong anabolic like test, anavar, EQ, winstrol or primo.
Yep, I started at 100mg eod and have slowly worked up to the 600mg a week. Damn sure didn't jump straight in to the 600