Headaches

newbee37

Awards
Just got off a prohormones cycle. Went to the gym today but by the 3rd rep my head starts hurting higher intensity rep by rep until I feel like my heads gonna blow up. I know blood thinning is a side , what can I take to fix this? any recommended stuff.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your PCT, or are you even doing one?

newbee37

Awards
Yes , AI and a stack of test booster, but my cycle was 11 days, I got off the PH cause I had upcoming drugtest anounced

newbee37

Awards
Halodrol, 17.5mg * MAX LMG 30mg , M-1,4ADD 25mg , Arimistane 10mg) 3 caps a day for 4 weeks

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you checked your blood pressure?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bp is always worse during pct, definitely get that checked. High bp is nothing to play with.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If its bp then Clonidine is your friend.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
After cycles i use coq10 for blood pressure and it works wonders

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is your drug test for work or in order to get a job? if so you didn't need to stop your cycle, it won't show up

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Just got off a prohormones cycle. Went to the gym today but by the 3rd rep my head starts hurting higher intensity rep by rep until I feel like my heads gonna blow up. I know blood thinning is a side , what can I take to fix this? any recommended stuff.
happend with me when i start

newbee37

Awards
For parole officer , .. But is high estrogen probably the cause of headaches? , so I can increase my AI dose I'm going lite on it since I got off the cycle on day 11,. I was expecting blood thinning and high estrogen not to be as bad since I ran an 11 day only ..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK checked BP I'm OK normal. So I guess mygranes just kicked in. I looked into coq10 as a recommend ation.
Did you check BP while lifting? Obviously, lifting naturally raises BP while exerting but, in your case, BP might be spiking too high.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Did you check BP while lifting? Obviously, lifting naturally raises BP while exerting but, in your case, BP might be spiking too high.
Beat me to it. Also make sure your eating a decent meal around the time you lift. I noticed that when I used to lift in the morning before breakfast id have killer headaches but only during pct. Never figured out why exactly.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
OK checked BP I'm OK normal. So I guess mygranes just kicked in. I looked into coq10 as a recommend ation.
Water, drink lots and lots of water.
Outside of water, what you described almost sounds like an exertion headache, sometimes called weightlifter headaches. Basically after you lift it feels like you got hit with an instantaneous migraine. If you attempt to "push through" it just gets worse. After you experience it, you are left with a dull headache that just doesn't seem to leave. If you attempt to lift again, the headache will come right back. Not sure if this sounds like what you have, (I hope not) but if so.... the only way to recover from exertion headache is to take off an entire week.