4-DHEA Standalone

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I've come across a nice little stash of LG's 4-Andro...(more than 8 bottles all free thank his new wife who won't stand for his hormone stash) from a friend who just wanted to clear his pantry lol. What would be an effective dose to run this standalone? I've seen conflicting evidence everywhere on "effective" dosages. I know there's the Liposomal delivery system in these, so that'll help, but if I can some a few hundred and run these for a few months in place of a test cyp cycle I have planned I'm trying to get something good out of this. Appreciate the input.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've come across a nice little stash of LG's 4-Andro...(more than 8 bottles all free thank his new wife who won't stand for his hormone stash) from a friend who just wanted to clear his pantry lol. What would be an effective dose to run this standalone? I've seen conflicting evidence everywhere on "effective" dosages. I know there's the Liposomal delivery system in these, so that'll help, but if I can some a few hundred and run these for a few months in place of a test cyp cycle I have planned I'm trying to get something good out of this. Appreciate the input.
I would say 300 and up probably more if standalone and cuz u have it you know

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know if 4 andro solo could ever = same gains as 500mg cycle of test.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I would say 300 and up probably more if standalone and cuz u have it you know
I've seen 300mg being a good stack dose, but nobody I've seen has ever really gotten much from this. Nobody ever talks about running this high doses because of its insane slap in the face cost. That's where the issue lies lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've seen 300mg being a good stack dose, but nobody I've seen has ever really gotten much from this. Nobody ever talks about running this high doses because of its insane slap in the face cost. That's where the issue lies lol.
Yeah that's why I'm saying lol, since you have the free bottles I'd start it at around 300 and bump it up to 500 maybe more or just pick up more stuff , as said up (which I'm sure you know) it still won't be the same as test

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd think more that 300 is needed, people stack 300 mg when running 1-Andro. I seem to remember reading the old 4-AD was dosed upwards of 500mg.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you have it and lots of it i would run 600+mgs to start and bump up dose if you want for 8 weeks. Of course have an strong ai on hand such as exemestane

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely not worth running solo, at any dosages recommended in this thread lol

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Absolutely not worth running solo, at any dosages recommended in this thread lol
Exactly this. Your body wont endlessly convert 4 to test, there is a ceiling at which point youll end up getting more estro than anything.

Best to stack 4 with a mild-moderately suppressive compound

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly this. Your body wont endlessly convert 4 to test, there is a ceiling at which point youll end up getting more estro than anything.

This...or something that will free up more test

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Totally agree, so dont take what im about to say wrong, especially since its just my theory.

Yes you have limited enzymes but you have 3 hormones it converts to(4 if you count estrogen). All of which have activity, especially the 4diol which is minisculey weaker then test. 4dhea is also active its self, but it is very very weak. So i do think that at a high enough dose it, with a an ai to prevent to much estrogen, it MIGHT have decent anabolic effect. However i think that dose would be very high and would come with more risk then good, and i think it would never = a cycle of test.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It will never provide good gains standalone but it can serve as a test-base for something stronger.

Just try to get something else and stack. Thats worth way more.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
For me 4-dhea wasn't any good at all. I have better results with Dermacrine tbh.

With that said, as many people already have stated, put some dollars into a second compound and run a stack. I THINK you will be more satisfyed that way...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
C Supplements 2
R Supplements 12
R Supplements 14
T Anabolics 14