Mk-2866, Epi andro, 1 andro, and androsterone results over a year

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Ok just as title says I ran these products over the course of a little over 1 year while taking the proper pct during my off cycles and I was able to obtain and maintain 13 lbs lean body mass, I have logs of starting and ending but since my post aren't high enough it won't allow me to post the pics.. So here was my starting stats.

29 years old
5'7 height
175 lbs body weight
134 lbs lean body mass

Ending stats
181. Body weight
150 lbs lean body mass

Although my body fat percentages didn't change much I was able to put on a good amount of size without Adding fat.

I'm more then welcome for your opinions or questions.

tysons93

Awards
U can still post pics just upload them to imigur and then embed them here or click manage post and upload them to the post from ur gallery. Which did u run first and how were the results?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I ran osta , Epi first for a 8 week cycle with no creatine and only seen minor changes but a lot of hardness as the dose was 25 osta and 600 Epi strength increase but nothing crazy, pct then ran osta again at 37.5 for 12 weeks with androsterone @600 as well with creatine and this cycle here was were i could see results every week, stil currently in my 1 andro cycle have 2 weeks left before pct...

tysons93

Awards
Cool do you think the creatine made a big difference in from the 2nd and 1st cycle? Im on day 4 of my 1 andro cycle at 330mg so im still waiting for it to kick in, r u running 1 andro with a test base?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Running Epi with it for lethargy purposes .. I Did not want to run 4 andro with it on purpose as it was my first time cycling. I'm running the 1 at 660 mg and Epi @600 mg as well

AllTheGainz

Awards
Nice job man, did you track how much you lost over pct each time?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I use a diary or gym log and everything I felt ,did,eat or lifted it got logged. I write everything it's so hard to rember sometimes of what was working or what u took with certain stacks and such and such

tysons93

Awards
Cool thats a pretty good dose ide like to know what the results will be r u going to post them

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
As soon as these post counts go up I will I'm not very tech savy

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I ran osta , Epi first for a 8 week cycle with no creatine and only seen minor changes but a lot of hardness as the dose was 25 osta and 600 Epi strength increase but nothing crazy, pct then ran osta again at 37.5 for 12 weeks with androsterone @600 as well with creatine and this cycle here was were i could see results every week, stil currently in my 1 andro cycle have 2 weeks left before pct...
What Androsterone did you use?
PM me if you'd rather answer via inbox