Pct

Jula91

Awards
Well no one answered my previous post
So i am running prop eod 100mg and on week 10 now with about 5 shots left
I will be adding cypinate at 200mg/ml at 1cc ever 6 days. My prop will run out and will continue to use cypinoate and use 2 viles which should last about 8 weeks at 250 mg a week . Am I doing anything wrong? Also I have Nolvadex in hand. What pct would i use and dOsage. Thank you guys.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
That's a longgggg cycle as I'm guessing this is your first since you're asking about pct . Pct should be clomid and nolva clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20

Jula91

Awards
So I check and my last shot for prop ends in 9 weeks time mark. Adding cypro just don't know should I do 200 mg for 10 weeks or 250 at 8 weeks. Someone told me do clomid and torem pct

Jula91

Awards
Just decided do do a light one , first time . Still got really good gains

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a longgggg cycle as I'm guessing this is your first since you're asking about pct . Pct should be clomid and nolva clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20
This. You'll definitely want to make sure you have a serm in pct after that cycle.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't want to use 2 SERMs... that's dumb. Use Torem if you have it.

You shouldn't be using steroids if you are asking such basic questions and asking advice from people who have no clue what they are talking about.

Jula91

Awards
So basically just use torem, i mean ill learn first hand

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
At this point you're deep in a cycle already so yeah, I guess all you can do is use the torem when you finish.

And hope it's legit torem