DBOL vs SUPERDROL

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle of each. Which one should I takeeeee?

Pros? Cons?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What versions?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly you're a TRT guy right?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, so you are just looking for an oral add on for your TRT regime?

I recently acquired some "anavar" that was in fact SD, luckily I had been very conservative with the dosage and the results were pretty incredible. I was cutting and in a pretty substantial deficit and was still strong as f***, with unbelievable work capacity for lifting intensity and volume given how many carbs I was consuming at the time. I was also on a moderate test dose and a small amount of trest, and luckily for me the lethargy was not as pronounced as some people report. It filled me out very quickly in a quality way and very little bloat, my glycogen retention was fantastic even with minimal carbs. And while it wasn't as bad IMO as people say, the lethargy was noticeable even with a pretty solid test dose and regular amphetamine (adderall) use.

Dbol and I don't agree, it gives me insane BP spikes. It definitely increases my strength, but I don't really care about strength and I feel like it negatively effects my aesthetics which I am more concerned with. Plus it forces me to double my metoprolol dosage which dosen't make me feel great. A lot of people love and it is probably the most popular oral AAS for a reason, and maybe I am an anomaly, but I really don't like it. Unless your goal is just to put on a lot of weight and aren't really concerned about body composition in the short term I wouldn't use it.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool, so you are just looking for an oral add on for your TRT regime?

I recently acquired some "anavar" that was in fact SD, luckily I had been very conservative with the dosage and the results were pretty incredible. I was cutting and in a pretty substantial deficit and was still strong as f***, with unbelievable work capacity for lifting intensity and volume given how many carbs I was consuming at the time. I was also on a moderate test dose and a small amount of trest, and luckily for me the lethargy was not as pronounced as some people report. It filled me out very quickly in a quality way and very little bloat, my glycogen retention was fantastic even with minimal carbs. And while it wasn't as bad IMO as people say, the lethargy was noticeable even with a pretty solid test dose and regular amphetamine (adderall) use.

Dbol and I don't agree, it gives me insane BP spikes. It definitely increases my strength, but I don't really care about strength and I feel like it negatively effects my aesthetics which I am more concerned with. Plus it forces me to double my metoprolol dosage which dosen't make me feel great. A lot of people love and it is probably the most popular oral AAS for a reason, and maybe I am an anomaly, but I really don't like it. Unless your goal is just to put on a lot of weight and aren't really concerned about body composition in the short term I wouldn't use it.
How many MG of dianabol did you use daily? I don't like the sound of blood pressure spikes. For that reason alone I think id rather superdrol. I want mass, but I don't wanna puff up, i wanna stay hard

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
It was about 70 mg (sometimes more) pre-workout. Don't get me wrong the "anavar" aka superdrol also increased my BP, but I didn't feel massive fluctuations that dbol gave me, and it didn't force me to alter my beta-blocker or ACE dosage. If you want to stay hard go with the SD, just don't stay on it for too long and still definitely monitor your BP if that's a concern for you. How much are you thinking of taking?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll if I was gonna use the dianabol, I was gonna do 15mg twice a day. For superdrol I would do 10mg twice a day.
I would run the Dbol for 4 weeks
And I would use the superdrol for 25 days

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that dose of SD, if it's legit, which it probably is in your case having now read your other threads and given that SD is rarely faked, is going to give you WAY more than that dose of dbol can. I'm not sure if your stats are correct but if you really are 145, 10mg would probably be fine. Btw, hook me up with some actual formulary anavar lol!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that dose of SD, if it's legit, which it probably is in your case having now read your other threads and given that SD is rarely faked, is going to give you WAY more than that dose of dbol can. I'm not sure if your stats are correct but if you really are 145, 10mg would probably be fine. Btw, hook me up with some actual formulary anavar lol!
Actually I'm 155-160 now��

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I'm 155-160 now?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, even at 160 20 mg might be a bit much. Maybe try 10mg (5mg BID) for a week and see how that treats you, you should notice effects with the first week. If you and your body like it up it 20 mg and it's smart to limit it to 25 days.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I vote dbol simply bc it feels awesome lol. Fav oral by far.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If liver toxicity is not an issue then SD. I HAVE NOT USED IT, but a close friend of mine logged it. He used 20,20,20 and then pct and his gains were incredible compares to his 6 weeks dbol use. I hate dbol. The stuff ****s me up.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've never used superdrol either. It definitely got its reputation for a reason though, every log I've seen NEVER ended in someone not gaining a ridiculous amount of weight even with just 3-4 week cycles. The only problem is most people complained about how they felt like complete **** after a week or two.

I'm on week 4 of dbol right now, I definitely have to say I'm enjoying it. I'm taking a pretty mild dose compared to most and I still gained almost 20lbs. Also the on cycle experience is pretty good, you kind of get some slight euphoria and an almost superman, alpha dog feeling.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, in times past, I always told myself I'd never again take SD but yet I always find myself trying to get a hold of some to take again lol.

I've only had one source of D-Bol and it was decent. Excellent strength gains and I think the first dose was euphoric. After that, appetite plummeted so it never made any sense to me to continue taking it. I just randomly take it for a "bump" kinda like pre-workout. It's important to note that my source was 50mg/cap and this probably had a lot to do with my experience. A lower dose is probably very nice.

SD has always been impressively strong for me but it too kills my appetite just the same but overal I think SD provides more recomping effect. I look better on SD than D-Bol, naturally. With SD, performance in the gym is awesome but lethargy is a reality to deal with too. I almost think going low carb, establishing a constant state of fat-burning first, then taking SD would work better to help stabilize blood sugar. This particular steroid does strange things to the metabolism quite unlike any other one I've taken. I also have never experienced any blood pressure issues on it yet the intramuscular water and glycogen uptake is second to NONE. This is unique IMO because most steroids that offer this much uptake also require the renin-aldosterone system to "hold sodium" which is what causes the bloat. Usually one doesn't come without the other.

That said, I'm equally impressed with M1A. Been on it for a week at 60mg/day and it's wonderful this far. Much like SD, but when the diet is clean, this steroid won't cause unnecessary bloat either (granted, I'm taking an Ace-II inhibitor to combat sodium bloat). It is significantly less bloat than what 400-500mg of Test-E normally brings for me.

Strength is fabulous as well as stamina so far but blood pressure can become an issue if you still take in lots of stimulants. I find it easier to make myself sick in the gym when my heart rate and BP gets too high. That said, BP is easily managed with a host of supplements and drugs. I currently use calcium channel blockers & garlic extract for the best results. I'm not trying to complicate things by adding another compound to the conversation but M1A feels like something right in between the two in question.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This question was asked like crazy back in the day.

Best description that stuck with me is dbol is like shooting a shotgun with buck shot, goes everywhere, and sd is like a high powered rifle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best description that stuck with me is dbol is like shooting a shotgun with buck shot, goes everywhere, and sd is like a high powered rifle w/ ballistic tips to the liver.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apples to oranges bro. I love my dbol, i blow up with fullness, vascularity, and strength, but superdrol is on another level as it diverts water retention making your dry and hard.

Dbol = offseason for size
Superdrol = recomp or dieting when trying to look good

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
How bad is shop on your liver vs superdrol?
SD is much worse IMO. i would opt for tbol or var for a more dry oral and dbol is great for a wetter one. both good for bulking or cutting IMO. SD is a bit harsh, i rather use Maste and some test and keep it out personally.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD is much worse IMO. i would opt for tbol or var for a more dry oral and dbol is great for a wetter one. both good for bulking or cutting IMO. SD is a bit harsh, i rather use Maste and some test and keep it out personally.
Truly depends on your goals. Mast won't hold a candle to superdrol a effects, although mast would be preferred as a safer route with pretty low bodyfat. Superdrol will still shine at reasonably higher bodyfat.

therock123

Awards
SD makes you strong and hard wig no bloat. It's hands down in a class of its own

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best description that stuck with me is dbol is like shooting a shotgun with buck shot, goes everywhere, and sd is like a high powered rifle w/ ballistic tips to the liver.
:lmao:

therock123

Awards
10 mg a day for 6 weeks doesn't effect my liver .it's incredible for strength though

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg/day would actually be the right way to do it. We shouldn't depend on these AAS for all the gains anyways.

I started with 60mg/day of the M1A about 10 days ago... Lol... Body said "just kidding" after about 7-8 days of that! I dropped back to 30mg which is proving to be plenty. I like this stuff better than both the other two being discussed (thus far)!