Add FORMA to this stack?

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys!

You think is a good idea to add forma to a Tr1umph (ph)/Tren/dermacrine stack? If yes, how should I dose it?

Thanks!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
What kind of forma are you using?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are there any bunk forma products put there?
No just after forma was banned a few companies made a forma product with no actual formastane in it. OL transform is great though, used it many times myself.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Are there any bunk forma products put there?
Not so much, especially if its one of the brand names that has been discontinued as of recent. OL Transform is good to go. I would start off at 2 pumps a day that should be plenty for that stack.

1kerry

Awards
No just after forma was banned a few companies made a forma product with no actual formastane in it. OL transform is great though, used it many times myself.
thanks!

Is till got one bottle there from almost 2 years ago, dont know if I should use it with this tr1umph/tren cycle or wait for next cycle, still have more tr1umph, msten, sdrol and lgd/osta...dont know which is the best option to use it, where it shines..

1kerry

Awards
Not so much, especially if its one of the brand names that has been discontinued as of recent. OL Transform is good to go. I would start off at 2 pumps a day that should be plenty for that stack.
thanks sir! still undecided wether to use it or wait for another cycle

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well I would just hold it on hand. There shouldn't really be a need for it in that cycle.
Btw will you log the cycle? Its one of the stacks I absolutely wanna try if I get the chance. Well, probably my base would be Epiandro or 4dhea but thats only the base :)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
thanks sir! still undecided wether to use it or wait for another cycle
Well there is a anabolic effect from formastane, a good portion of it converts to 4-hydroxy test. So there will be an added benefit if you chose to utilize it.