Test Cypionate Dosage

S

shoots15

Awards
I am a 40 year old male with a lot of lifting experience (6'1", 220 lbs). I am finally ready to get some help to gain more lean muscle. I have access to Cypionate 200, and that is all I have access to. First question, can I exponentially increase my gains while staying lean using this testosterone (all of this assuming I have an aggressive weight training approach and solid diet)? Second, at what dosage should I run and how often (e.g. 1cc 2x week).

I appreciate the insight.

JP10

JP10

Awards
If you're diet is in check, and you control bloat with an AI you can stay lean. 1cc 2x a week is a fine dose and it will increase your gains.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Make sure you have a pct lined up as well.
Clomid or nolva will work fine.

Unless you are on trt, then just taper back down to your previous dose. Not really sure since you didn't give to much detail.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im assuming trt but if not how long you plan on running?

S

shoots15

Awards
I have a plan to run for 12 weeks, but have enough to run as long as is best. I have Letro on hand, and plan to use Nolva for PCT. My test levels on their own are low, but in the normal range. I want to use this to do more than just TRT, but get as much out of it as I can.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Yeah, 400mg a week should be fine for your first time. In theory that should give you test levels about 3-4x higher than your average 21 year old male.

Kind of interested to see how you recover from this though. It seems like most people your age that are still into lifting just decide to go on permanent trt.

S

shoots15

Awards
I have considered that as well. I just want to keep some natural ability as long as I can. However, I am dedicated to lifting, so looking to take it beyond the norm. When I can find access to other options, I will introduce those cycles as well.

I will update how the dosage works out, and recovery as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have considered that as well. I just want to keep some natural ability as long as I can. However, I am dedicated to lifting, so looking to take it beyond the norm. When I can find access to other options, I will introduce those cycles as well.

I will update how the dosage works out, and recovery as well.
Stay away from trt as long as you can...

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Be careful letro will crash your estro if dosed to high and or frequently

S

shoots15

Awards
Good point. I have heard that, so I will monitor it closely.

Thanks to all. Much Appreciated. Always open to new ideas and feedback.