Test w/ EQ, Tren (or Both)!?

Steerike

Awards
Bros,

Give me some good advice/critique:

I'm a 5'-10" 185lb performance athlete @ about 6-7%bf (super ecto frame)
I'm looking for some good quality gains and strength w/o bloat
I've got two good cycles under my belt and I'm thinking about:

-Andropen (Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate) @ 275mg

- EQ @ 200mg

- BD Trinabol (50 mg per ml each of trenbolone acetate, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, and trenbolone enanthate) @ 150mg

Each every three days for 12 weeks.

My main q's are:

Tren and EQ together - good, bad...?
Test E or Andropen
OR
I was thinking about dropping the Trinabol and just doing EQ and Test and then throwing in 50mg day of Winny the last 6 weeks.

I have my Nolva @ 10 mg a day and my clomid for PCT

PLEASE any advice or critique is appriciated!

Thanx in advance!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Those are some intresting blends. No serious front load needed, except with the EQ maybe. It looks OK, a little wet w/ Test/EQ only and put in the tren and it gets very androgenic too. You can control it though. Only problem I see is the nolva for 12wks. I'd use an AI instead, at least with the last half stacking the winni. Nolva makes orals more liver toxic when combined over time, and taking Nolva all cycle will reduce the effectiveness of Clomid during PCT. Put at least a month between your last dose of Nolva and first dose of Clomid if you decide to do it anyway.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a powerful stack. i agree with dr. d (who doesn't?) and would get something like arimidex to control bloat during the cycle and use nolvadex/clomid later on during PCT

Steerike

Awards
Thanx Doc,

The input is very much apriciated. I've read a lot of your stuff on these boards, thanx for taking the time to check mine out. I'm gonna run the AI on cycle and save my Nolva for PCT.

Again, thanx guy, if you have any other ideas, I'm always open to them.

Steerike

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Glad to try and help anytime I can. There's a lot of smart guys at AM (like Chasec) instead of just smart-asses like on other boards, so I just try to fit in :)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about the tren, awesome ****... Between tren, test and dbol you've got everything you need.

Steerike

Awards
Hey thanx Ex.

What do y'all think about just a Test (The above blend) and the Tren Blend every three days. I was thinking about doing that and HCG @ something like 200 IU/wk (and AI ed) 'cause I've heard that Tren can shut ya' down pretty hard. I'm thinking that all adding the EQ may do is boost my appetite even more (not that that is a bad thing).

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
EQ also seems to help a lot of people with endurance. Tren doesn't mess up my endurance at all, but for some people it's a problem.

Every 3 days would work alright, I'd suggest just doing the standard acetate EOD but if you are set on the funky blend that's cool man. I am not a fan of AIs, and I'd do 200iu at least twice a week, preferably eod.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Every 3 days would work alright, I'd suggest just doing the standard acetate EOD but if you are set on the funky blend that's cool man. I am not a fan of AIs, and I'd do 200iu at least twice a week, preferably eod.
I agree with exnihilo here, screw the blend, go with ace, and shoot it with 200iu hCG EOD.

-kwantam

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I agree with exnihilo here, screw the blend, go with ace, and shoot it with 200iu hCG EOD.

-kwantam
It's true, you usually get screwed with blends, but it would be a good way to reduce injection frequency and minimize shots if it's the real deal.

These guys are right, hCG 2x/wk is needed. Test shuts me down even harder and faster than tren.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this matters or not..

What is the ester on the EQ? Bold A or U?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Is this assumed or doe EQ automatically equal Bold U.

I have been looking around and have seen some UGLs Bold Ace

John6

Awards
I was thinking of a future cycle similar to this... would it be possible to extend the cycle to 16 weeks, or would that be too long on tren? I've heard that ~16 weekers are the best for EQ.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
EQ did nothing for me, it very mild steroid. Kick start cycle with dbol will be much better option.