LGD/Epi/FD2/MK677 Recomp Log

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 35, 5'8," 165, ~18% BF?; I've been training a little over a year and just came off a 7 week cut with Sup3r-11 & Dermacrine.

After talking extensively with YoungBodyBuil who hooked me up with a solid deal on the LGD & Epi, I decided to up the ante a bit and extend the cycle. My goals in the next 8 weeks are to add some LBM, strength, size, and lose a lil more BF if possible.... Additional goals with running MK include getting my skin to tighten up after losing 70lbs this past year, improved joint health in my right shoulder, and sleep support. To do this, I will be eating maintenance cals and running the following:

LGD: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Sup3r-Epi: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500

Dermacrine: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 (pmps)

Mk677: 0/0/0/10/10/10/10/20 (for 5mo)

Follidrone 2.0: 0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3

Ar1macare Pro: throughout cycle & PCT.

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5

Torem: 80/80/80/40/40/40

Exem: 0/0/0/0/12.5e3d/12.5e3d

Reduce XT

Tr1umph

I'm also going to add in Dermastrength Unleashed on the last week of the cycle to run through PCT.

The reasoning behind the cycle set up is to start the FD2 to inhibit myostatin before introducing MK677 when the LGD starts to peak at wk 3. If I had the funds, I'd be inclined to add CJC 1295 w/DAC at this point (I still might if I can swing it). Adding Laxogenin the last week and through PCT is to help keep gains, as Laxo is an adaptogen, from what I've been told.

I started the LGD & Epi 4 days ago and already feel tighter and fuller; strength has also been increasing. My hair started shedding a lil already, which is to be expected. I have yet to start Ar1macare Pro and will be ordering some on Monday. Anyway, all are welcome to chime in with suggestions, side talk, etc...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks like you guys did a good job putting this together, nice one.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This looks very well thought out man! Gunna be a good run !

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome along bro... Lol, when I saw your name pop up I remembered that "go eat a burger little guy" post. Funny sh1t
Lmao funny stuff man cycle looks great for sure thou bro hoping to see great gains in here !

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
If I get that 1-1.5 LBM gain average, that will be unbelievable... If I get the joint healing effects and skin tightening from the MK it'll be a godsend.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 5. Weight 165.2. 1hr20min AM lifting; 20 min afternoon ab routine (later).

Back

Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 275x1, 275x1, 225x3, 185x5

Wide grp pdwns: 85x10, 95x8, 95x8, 105x8, 115x6, 105x8, 75x15

Vgrp pdwns: 105x8, 115x8, 125x6, 135x6, 105x12

Seatd cable rows: 110x10, 140x8, 140x8 (1ea of wide & close grp)

Tbar rows: 90x10, 115x10, 115x10

Seatbelts: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10

BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x20, 185x10, 225x8, 185x10, 185x10, 135x15

Rear BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x20, 185x10, 185x10, 135x15

DB Shrugs: 50x10, 55x10, 60x10, 65x10, 60x10, 55x10, 50x10

Back Extensions: 4 sets of 20 (BW)

Wow, definitely feeling the gear starting to kick in: just felt a crazy drive to move weights this morning, almost immediately after my alarm clock went off at 5am. I woke pumped to hit my back and am feeling a generally positive mindset. In the gym, I'm moving fluidly between sets and have an insane focus. Every exercise I performed today I wanted to add more sets and weight but kept looking at the clock. I probably could have been in the gym all morning.

I usually don't do much volume on my traps, which have been pretty weak, and haven't ever loaded more than 165 on the bar, as this has always seemed to be the weight than my form starts to seriously blow. It was insane, for me, to be hitting 225 without a problem. I honestly would have added more weight on if I had brought my wrist wraps, which I never use cause my lifts suck. Pull-downs also seemed effortless...

Insofar as deads went today, I'm still easing back into doing them after tweaking something in my back a couple weeks ago. I felt a little rusty, form wise, and am trying to make myself be patient with it. I'd be so pissed if I re-aggravated it right now...

Sides: My appetite is increasing and my nips feel ticklish after my afternoon dose of Epi. I also noticed that my heart rate was a little elevated when I was in a relaxed state yesterday morning and had a brief feeling of anxiety... Lasted 10 mins maybe... I'm also pissing like crazy... So far, nothing concerning.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 6. Weight 165.8. 1hr AM lifting

As I mentioned in my previous log, I'm coming off a bad shoulder injury and just started training my shoulders again. My ortho told me to quit lifting all together... Anyway, I've got bursitis, arthritis, calcium deposits, and an "anatomical impingement" (whatever the fck that means) in my right shoulder.

Anyway, I did some rotator cuff exercises with bands and some DB raises this morning, so it was kind of a boring workout.. I'm having some difficulty isolating my rear delts when working shoulders. I feel like my traps took over, which are crazy sore right now.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 7. Weight 164.4. Rest day; 30 min PM walk later.

My body is telling me to take a rest day; got some serious DOMS going on and am exhausted.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Looks good i would personally run the folli 2.0 in pct. I don't see a point stacking natty anabolic with a suppressive cycle

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Looks good i would personally run the folli 2.0 in pct. I don't see a point stacking natty anabolic with a suppressive cycle
Myostatin inhibition allows more gains. The longer a cycle goes the more myostatin protein the body makes, he's been on for about 8-9 weeks already he's bridging into the LGD cycle, so his myostatin is bound to be high, also the GLUT4 expression allows better partitioning of nutrients equaling more gains and less fat on cycle. So yes there is a point you can't think that a natty anabolic has no place in a cycle without knowing the mechanisms by which it exerts it's effects, that's just ignorant.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
There are multiple benefits to running Follidrone on cycle rather than in PCT, especially with wanting to recomp. Follidrone is a great nutrient partitioner, will inhibit myostatin, promotes angiogenesis, etc. I think it will help me minimize fat gain when I start taking MK, which has shown to increase visceral fat in clinical trials...

Follidrone is not a PCT supplement and is actually ideal on cycle, at least from what brundel has stated.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In. Let me know how it helps your shoulder. I have a bad torn rotator cuff in my right.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
There are multiple benefits to running Follidrone on cycle rather than in PCT, especially with wanting to recomp. Follidrone is a great nutrient partitioner, will inhibit myostatin, promotes angiogenesis, etc. I think it will help me minimize fat gain when I start taking MK, which has shown to increase visceral fat in clinical trials...

Follidrone is not a PCT supplement and is actually ideal on cycle, at least from what brundel has stated.
That makes sense I guess. I personally would use it in pct though. Different strokes for different folks

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Myostatin inhibition allows more gains. The longer a cycle goes the more myostatin protein the body makes, he's been on for about 8-9 weeks already he's bridging into the LGD cycle, so his myostatin is bound to be high, also the GLUT4 expression allows better partitioning of nutrients equaling more gains and less fat on cycle. So yes there is a point you can't think that a natty anabolic has no place in a cycle without knowing the mechanisms by which it exerts it's effects, that's just ignorant.
Yea that makes sense. I would still personally use it in pct instead but that's just my preference.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yea that makes sense. I would still personally use it in pct instead but that's just my preference.
If I had the money, I'd be running Tr1umph on cycle too, and would continue it through and after pct... Not to be rude man, as you said it all comes down to preference, but should I save my creatine for pct?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If I had the money, I'd be running Tr1umph on cycle too, and would continue it through and after pct... Not to be rude man, as you said it all comes down to preference, but should I save my creatine for pct?
I still take my creatine while on and will continue during my pct. Just my .02

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Actually yes, I would save creatine for pct as well. In fact, I've tested this several times and it always works out great... keep making gains in pct and beyond, and never lose that on cycle feeling.

Then eventually after pct/bridging I would come off everything for at least 4 weeks (even natty anabolics) and repeat the process over again. I'm just telling you what's worked for me bro you do what you think will work best for you.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna take my creatine on and off cycle, as a staple sup. My point is that if I had the flo, PA and Epi would be staples as well... Given that they're natty and there's no need to ever go off them...

I'm gonna run x-gels after pct with Alphamax and Tr1umph to continue the on cycle feeling as you said.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna take my creatine on and off cycle, as a staple sup. My point is that if I had the flo, PA and Epi would be staples as well... Given that they're natty and there's no need to ever go off them...

I'm gonna run x-gels after pct with Alphamax and Tr1umph to continue the on cycle feeling as you said.
I hear u man yea no need to cycle them but I believe the body builds a tolerance to everything which Is why I prefer cycling them. Now is there a benefit to cycling them? I couldn't tell you honestly, but from personal experience I found I get better results that way and my bank account stays happier too lol. Just my 2 cents

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you will make some great gains! be sure to adjust your eating habits in pct and afterwards to your new weight gain or it may be hard to retain. You spent a lot of money here just don't let it go to waste! Good luck man have fun.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
you will make some great gains! be sure to adjust your eating habits in pct and afterwards to your new weight gain or it may be hard to retain. You spent a lot of money here just don't let it go to waste! Good luck man have fun.
Yeah that's the beauty of having cut ~10lbs before running this... I'm just going back to my maintenance cals from when I was 174. I was stuck there for like 4 months and have my meals all tracked on my calorie counter app.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 8. Weight 165.2. 1hr30mins fasted AM lifting; 20min afternoon ab routine; 40min PM walk

Chest & Arms:

Flat BBP: 135x8, 155x8, 165x5, 175x3, 185x3, 165x3, 155x6

Decline BBP: 155x6, 135x8, 135x6, 135x6, 115x8, 95x12

Decline Flies: 35x10, 35x10, 30x12

Chest Dips: 3 sets of 12

Wide Grp EZ Curls: 65x10, 65x10, 55x10

Cable Rope Curls: 30x12, 40x10

Incline Curls: 25x12, 25x12, 20x15

Preachers: 65x12, 65x10, 55x12, 45x15

Incline Hammers: 20x12, 20x12

Seatd Ovrhd Tri Press: 35x15, 45x15

Skullcrshr: 85x10, 85x10, 65x12

DB Skullcrshr: 20x12, 20x12

Kickbacks: 40x15, 50x10, 40x15

Tricep Pdwns: 45x12, 45x12

I'm making slight progress on my bench and got through my routine without my shoulder bugging me. My arm strength has definitely increased and I felt dialed in with my form on bicep movements... Got a great pump.

Sides: my scalp is itching like crazy and I've got a couple bumps... I've also noticed that my fuse is shorter. I have a 2yr old son that's at that real fun stage of testing boundaries... I noticed that my patience with him was lower over the weekend. This is probably a good thing thou, I'm usually the softy... So, thank you Olympus Labs for designing compounds that will not only improve my physique, but also improve my parenting skills.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides: My appetite is increasing and my nips feel ticklish after my afternoon dose of Epi.
I also noticed that my heart rate was a little elevated when I was in a relaxed state yesterday
morning and had a brief feeling of anxiety... Lasted 10 mins maybe... I'm also pissing like crazy...
So far, nothing concerning.
Epi Andro will definitely get your heart rate and BP up some. It will also cause Anxiety in some people.
And frequent urination is also a side effect of it as well.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 9. Weight 165.8. 1hr30min fasted AM lifting; 30 min PM walk (later)

Back & Shoulders:

Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x1, 225x8, 225x5, 185x8, 135x8, 135x8

Wide Grp Pdwn: 55x20, 75x12, 85x10, 95x8, 105x8

Single Arm BO Rows: 50x12, 55x10, 60x10

Tbar Rows: 90x10, 90x10, 115x10

Seatd Cable Rows: 110x10, 110x10, 110x10

Seatbelts: 50x8, 50x10, 50x10

BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x20, 185x10

Rear BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x20, 185x10

Face-Pulls: 35x15, 45x15, 45x15

Bent Ovr DB Laterial Raise: 20x15, 20x15, 20x15

DB Lateral Raise: 20x15, 20x15, 20x15

I think I might have fcked my right shoulder up again; on my 2nd set of face-pulls, I felt it get really stiff and stopped the set to shake it out. It popped back into place and felt good... I continued my routine and I could feel it get progressively tighter doing lateral raises... Anyway, I'm icing it now and took some Ibuprofen.. Hopefully it loosens up.

Deads went well and I matched my 1RM of 315 with plenty of gas left in the tank... Ironically, I didn't add more weight to avoid re-injuring my lower back. Lol.

I gotta rethink how I'm training shoulders.. It's probably too much stress on the joint to add it to the end of back day... I might rearrange my split

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Jeez.. kind of an elaborate cycle. Ha! Hopefully it goes as good as it should.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Jeez.. kind of an elaborate cycle. Ha! Hopefully it goes as good as it should.
It's just a bridge, rather than pcting he swapped compounds even though that's not really what a bridge is I digress, I guess you could call it an elongated cycle.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
It's just a bridge, rather than pcting he swapped compounds even though that's not really what a bridge is I digress, I guess you could call it an elongated cycle.
Oh, I see. Well good luck, OP!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually yes, I would save creatine for pct as well. In fact, I've tested this several times and it always works out great... keep making gains in pct and beyond, and never lose that on cycle feeling.

Then eventually after pct/bridging I would come off everything for at least 4 weeks (even natty anabolics) and repeat the process over again. I'm just telling you what's worked for me bro you do what you think will work best for you.
Creatine does not give you an on cycle feeling. And telling someone to get back on suppressive compounds after four weeks is poor advice. You need to take time off to let your body recover. Four weeks off after a long cycle is not long enough.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Creatine does not give you an on cycle feeling. And telling someone to get back on suppressive compounds after four weeks is poor advice. You need to take time off to let your body recover. Four weeks off after a long cycle is not long enough.
I'm talking 4 weeks AFTER the bridge. Not 4 weeks after the cycle. So it would be cycle, pct, natty bridge, 4 weeks off, repeat

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Btw, sorta off topic but any of you fellas tried x-gels by sns? Looking to stack them with ep1c unleashed and str3ngrh in my bridge would they be worth adding

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I'm confused by this natty bridge you talk about. Wouldn't a natty bridge imply that your pct you use non-hormonal compounds all the way until your next hormonal supplement cycle? If you took 4 weeks off, it wouldn't really be a bridge? Just looking for a little enlightenment. Ha.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused by this natty bridge you talk about. Wouldn't a natty bridge imply that your pct you use non-hormonal compounds all the way until your next hormonal supplement cycle? If you took 4 weeks off, it wouldn't really be a bridge? Just looking for a little enlightenment. Ha.
Yes so you would run a hormonal cycle, do a proper pct, then begin a natty stack for 8 weeks as a bridge, then take a full 4 weeks off after the natty bridge so total time off cycle would be pct + 8 weeks + 4 weeks= 16 weeks. The 4 weeks off after the bridge probably isn't even necessary I just prefer being off everything longer, including natty anabolics.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 10. Weight 166.4. 1hr fasted AM lifting; 30 min PM walk

Legs:

Squats: 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 275x3, 275x3, 225x8, 225x8, 185x8, 185x8 (parallel on lifts 225-275)

Lying Leg Curls: 75x10, 85x8, 100x6, 100x7, 100x6, 75x10, 75x10,

Goblet Squats: 65x15, 65x15, 65x15

Leg Extensions: 110x8, 100x10, 85x8, 85x10, 75x10, 75x10

Hip Thrusts: 95x15, 95x15, 95x15

BW Hip Thrusts: 2 sets of 100

Great leg workout this morning... My traps are killing me but they seemed like they've grown bigger overnight... Actually pretty crazy. I've also noticed a dramatic muscle hardness going on with my biceps and the peak looks much bigger. I've gained 1/2 on them since I started the LGD...

Had a little water weight this morning as I'm not monitoring sodium intake and don't really care. After work, I grabbed a shower and hopped on the scale and weighed in at 164.4. So I'm not really gaining any weight. I'm keeping cals between 2,200-2,500... Whatcha guys think? Increase cals now or wait till the LGD really kicks in?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks like youve lost bodyweight. What is your stomach measurement difference between now and 10 days ago?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Just measured and am down 1/2 inch... 31 1/2... Seems like I'm losing more lower back fat

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just measured and am down 1/2 inch... 31 1/2... Seems like I'm losing more lower back fat
Id add kcal personally then, just enough to halt weight loss and not so much that you start adding stomach fat, at least for 2 or so weeks. Then, reassess and maybe bump again.

You want to be slow, purposeful and methodical here I reckon; lots of variables going on with a cycle like this, so lots of stuff that needs time to "settle in".

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Id add kcal personally then, just enough to halt weight loss and not so much that you start adding stomach fat, at least for 2 or so weeks. Then, reassess and maybe bump again.

You want to be slow, purposeful and methodical here I reckon; lots of variables going on with a cycle like this, so lots of stuff that needs time to "settle in".
That's what I figured on doing.. Maintenance cals for the first 3 weeks till LGD peaks.. How much would you add? Should I bump up 500 kcals? Or would you be more conservative?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That's what I figured on doing.. Maintenance cals for the first 3 weeks till LGD peaks.. How much would you add? Should I bump up 500 kcals? Or would you be more conservative?
Man, this can be such an individual thing. Id tend to lean toward being conservative and maybe add a couple hundy kcals a day. But, cos this is bugger all as far as a meal is concerned, Id maybe do 3 or so days per week with 500 extra kcals (the weekly average stays the same though)...but thats just my preference.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I'm tossing around is upping the sup3r-Epi to 750mg.. Though its way too early to know if that's something I'm going to do... I might bump my dose next week when I start Folli

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
So I upped my kcals yesterday and woke up at 167.2... Macros for the day ended up being 253 protein, 257 carbs, 126 fat for a total of 3,064 kcals.

I'm gonna cut back down to maintenance kcals for the weekend and see how it works just going into a surplus on days I'm training legs..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So I upped my kcals yesterday and woke up at 167.2... Macros for the day ended up being 253 protein, 257 carbs, 126 fat for a total of 3,064 kcals.

I'm gonna cut back down to maintenance kcals for the weekend and see how it works just going into a surplus on days I'm training legs..
Id stick with those changes for 10-14 days in order to properly assess your response. Try and resist any temptations to make tweaks in that time period, otherwise you wont know where you are. Two most important objective measures wil be scale and waist.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 11. Weight 167.2. 1hr30min AM lifting; 20 min afternoon ab routine

Chest & Arms:

Flat BBP: 135x8, 155x5, 185x3, 165x5, 155x5, 155x6, 155x5, 155x5, 135x8, 135x5

Incline BBP: 95x8, 115x6, 115x6, 95x8, 95x6

Landmines: 25x15, 35x10, 45x10, 45x10

Incline Curls: 30x12, 25x15, 25x15, 20x15

Robe Cable Curls: 40x12, 40x10

Preachers: 65x12, 65x12

Incline Hammers: 25x15, 20x15, 20x15

Skullcrshrs: 85x10, 65x12, 65x12

Kickbacks: 40x15, 50x12

My shoulder feels a little better though it did get tight doing incline movements. In fact, I tried to do a set of incline DB presses and had to abort the mission... Other than my nagging shoulder, I'm starting to feel a significant difference in strength and am adding much more volume than I typically do, although my rep ranges are lower than what I'd like on benches.

I feel like I'm about to start putting on some serious mass... Looking in the mirror, my upper body is much fuller. It's hard to describe but it kinda seems like I've got a lot of inflammation going on, almost like I'm a little bloated to were I can't see as much definition between muscle groups, but my muscles are hard and my upper body is sore/tingly feeling. So it doesn't seem like I have a bunch of subcutaneous water retention... Idk... Very weird but it's the 1st time I've ever run any anabolics.

I think sh1ts gonna get real when the LGD fully kicks in... I imagine most of the strength/muscle hardening effects are from the Epiandro. I'm looking forward to adding the Folli and MK to see were this cycle can take me. So far, I'm pleased with the results and the sides have been minimal...

JP10

JP10

Awards
You mentioned your reps on bench to be lower then you would like. If you wanna get more reps drop the weight a little, no one is judging. I was always trying to push as much as I could in bench and finally dropped the weight and did more reps. It's worth it, and as the cycle goes on you'll see the weight going up and up. Also lower weight is going to be a lot less taxing on your shoulder since its been bothering you.