Peptides

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
So I've been trying to look into peptides to just gain some knowledge on them. One of the main reasons I looked at them was because I originally heard they were a cheaper solution to hgh. Well after looking into them, either I'm screwing up my math, OR they really aren't a heck of a lot cheaper than hgh.

Can anyone with experience shine some light on the subject for me? Ha.

I was looking at,

GHRP-2 @ 100mcg's 3x daily
Ipamorelin @ 100mcg's 3x daily
CJC-1295 w/o DAC @ 100mcg's 3x daily

From what I've read, those seemed like the go-to dose and kind of the go-to stack. Maybe I read it wrong?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a ton cheaper, but for the same price I got probably 4 months worth of CJC 1295 DAC for what 2 months of HGH would cost.

Obviously this is only 1 peptide, not a stack. But yeah you could easily spend just as much or more.

player01

Awards
Resurrecting old thread

Hello,

I am admittedly pretty new to using peptides, I have some experience with BPC 157 prior.

Primarily concerned with the anti-aging and trying to hold on to some muscle during fat-loss period.
Stats: 30, 185 Lbs (down from 210 mid June,) 5'8"

Can you tell me what kind of results you had and what I can expect? Is this too conservative?

Maybe I missed something but I didn't see any stickies about this sort of thing, can we make some?

Thank you for your help.

player01

Awards
This stack is what I have. I am being very conservative with it I think:
- GHRP-2 100mcg's 1x every morning & also before workout on lifting days
- Ipamorelin 100mcg's 1x every night before bed
- CJC-1295 with DAC 500mcg's 2x week

Last edited: