Lg sciences andro bulking kit

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Hi guys, need some good advice, 3 days now since starting this bulking stack, first time ph or steroid user. I want to gain 10-20lbs and im hearing the bulk kit is quite weak, im thinking isit safe to buy another kit and double the dosage? As i dont want to do the whole 6 weeks and not be happy. Im 35years old, 6.1 and currently weigh 11.10. P.s. its not the bulking stack with m1d liquid, its got m1d tablets only. Any help?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I have also heard that LG prohormones are under dosed. I ran their battle hardener kit and saw minimal results, even the pBold never made me hungry like it was supposed to. Not trying to bash LG at all I just personally did not see much from the products I used in the past

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Guys these are the dosages, when i have researched say 4 andro it says dosage for beginners 300-500mg but as you can see by below dosages say 75mg right? Or am i going mad? i would need to take 4 andro x4 times to get to beginner level? Same for 1 andro?

LG Sciences Bulking Andro Kit
Amount Per Serving
M1D ANDRO
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90 Tablets
3b_hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one 90mg
Coleus Forskohlii (plant) 20% Extract 90mg
Androtest-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 5mg
Resveratrol (trans) 5mg
4 ANDRO STENELONE
Servings per container: 60 tablets
3b-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-17-one 75mg
1 ANDRO STENELONE
Servings per container: 60 tablets
3b-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-17-one 50mg

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Err sort off, nolvodex? Sorry may of spelt it wrong, isn't this is a pct? Isn't pct included in bulk kit good enough? Well i think ill be upping my dose anyway. Can i get a higher but safe dosage advice please guys?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed where you said you had already started.

Problem with underdosed products is sure you can up the dose, but is a higher doses shorter cycle better? Probably not, so then you have to buy more. Or whatever. It's a no-win situation unless you have the money to burn.

tysons93

Awards
Why not just buy a bottle of 1 andro thats better dosed like 100mg per cap n then just run that at 300mg for 6 weeks

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Sorry to tell you, but you kind of got butt fuc*ed with that kit. For future reference, a 1&4 andro bulk definitely won't be a pure muscle 20lbs bulk. I've seen people claim that in 6-8 weeks to have gained 5-10lbs of lean mass. Which definitely isn't bad if it's all quality mass.

To get the most bang for your buck watch out for some deals, they're run quite frequently, and pick up some 1&4 andro from a reputable company when it's on sale. Depending on the time you buy it, it'll be pretty easy to find a 20-50% off deal. Usually you can find a combo deal also. So you can probably pick up your 6 weeks of both for under $100 then throw in a support supp and a serm and you'll have a pretty smooth run for under $200.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
I will. 300mg a day for 6 weeks makes more sense. 300mg of andro 1 and 4? I think so, but im gonna keep m1d andro the same at x3 a day. Im not sure if m1d works well or not

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Makes sense, i think im gonna order from primeval labs as their tabs are 100mg, from reviews on youtube they seem like their number one for andro. i was just worried about long delivery times as im in uk. But i will up bulk kit dosage while i wait for new andro products. Thanks guys

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Makes sense, i think im gonna order from primeval labs as their tabs are 100mg, from reviews on youtube they seem like their number one for andro. i was just worried about long delivery times as im in uk. But i will up bulk kit dosage while i wait for new andro products. Thanks guys
Pretty sure there are UK stores selling OUK andros. Our 1 and 4 are dosed the best out there (110mg/c), and usually at good price.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Pretty sure there are UK stores selling OUK andros. Our 1 and 4 are dosed the best out there (110mg/c), and usually at good price.
Ok ok interesting, i have seen them just didn't know i could get that high dosages, i will definitely start window shopping tonight ��

Soldiersimon1

Awards
I finally found uk store selling 1 and 4 andro at 110mg. Finally : )) but its bloody expensive. 50% more than what i paid for my andros that were half the mg, so i guess i get what i pay for. Im buying it tomorrow anyway, recommends i take 330mg a day 6 week cycle including pct, so thats 6 pills a day. Shall i stop taking m1d andro now im upping 1&4 andro dosage to advanced dosages? Is m1d even good? Or shall i still use m1d andro along with 1&4 will it improve my gains?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Were you looking at the ELITE bottles? 90ct?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes i was. Any problems with these? Whats 90ct?
No no, they best value for money.

I mean, compare the Primeval 1andro which is on sale whereas ours are not:

Primeval--3900mg 1andro/bottle, 28£

Olympus UK--9900ml 1andro/bottle, 62£

So you get two and a half times compound with OUK, for just over twice bottle price...OUK works out cheaper per mg compound. And we not on special.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Maybe if you have time, visit our Olympus UK web page, and go to our retailer link. You can then compare prices and maybe find us cheaper elsewhere.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
No no, they best value for money.

I mean, compare the Primeval 1andro which is on sale whereas ours are not:

Primeval--3900mg 1andro/bottle, 28£

Olympus UK--9900ml 1andro/bottle, 62£

So you get two and a half times compound with OUK, for just over twice bottle price...OUK works out cheaper per mg compound. And we not on special.
Sorry please explain 3900mg and 9900mg? Are these liquids? Im only doing orals

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sorry please explain 3900mg and 9900mg? Are these liquids? Im only doing orals
One way to compare the value of products that contain the same compound, is to multiply the amount of compound in each capsule by the amount of capsules per bottle.

Our ELITE bottle is 110mg per cap, and 90 caps per bottle; 110x90=9900mg per bottle.

The Primeval is 65mg compound per cap, and 60 caps per bottle...3900mg per bottle.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
One way to compare the value of products that contain the same compound, is to multiply the amount of compound in each capsule by the amount of capsules per bottle.

Our ELITE bottle is 110mg per cap, and 90 caps per bottle; 110x90=9900mg per bottle.

The Primeval is 65mg compound per cap, and 60 caps per bottle...3900mg per bottle.
Great info for me thanks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Great info for me thanks
Its not a 100% accurate method for calculating "value"; absorption enhancers, for example, can throw a bit of a spanner in the works. But, its a fairly quick way of at least comparing the basic compound quantities.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Its not a 100% accurate method for calculating "value"; absorption enhancers, for example, can throw a bit of a spanner in the works. But, its a fairly quick way of at least comparing the basic compound quantities.
Sorry to bother you again, but would you know were i can get some discount codes for the elite andro?