Powerlifting fat loss cycle?

NattyVeganBro

Awards
Is there any cycle I could do to lose fat and get stronger at the same time? I'm currently 198lbs @17-18% bf, and planning on doing a meet at 181 in five weeks. I was looking at doing some form of keto/carb cycling so I had carbs on my Deadlift and Squat days. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My cycle history is Ostarine(pretty sure the product was bunk), and DMZ 2.0. I could get legit gear now, so that is an option.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can get gear then i'd be running test + tren + eq with a side of oral winstrol.

NattyVeganBro

Awards
Ok, Thanks man. Does EQ actually have joint restorative properties?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
If you can get gear then i'd be running test + tren + eq with a side of oral winstrol.
Bad idea for someone who has to experience with none of those compounds. Five weeks to lose almost 20 pounds & not lose strength thats pushing it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle?. Yeah, no. Try some Test and Var. Just Test is even better.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Yeah.. You're kinda f'd bud. Even with help, the amount of strength you will lose from cutting like that wouldn't even make it worth dropping. Might as well hit some test and var and lean bulk into the 205 class

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Is there any cycle I could do to lose fat and get stronger at the same time? I'm currently 198lbs @17-18% bf, and planning on doing a meet at 181 in five weeks. I was looking at doing some form of keto/carb cycling so I had carbs on my Deadlift and Squat days. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My cycle history is Ostarine(pretty sure the product was bunk), and DMZ 2.0. I could get legit gear now, so that is an option.
Diet determines fat loss, gear is just there to help you. you could literally cut fat on anything (though I wouldnt be choosing watery compounds..)