When does it kick in?

Nathan1722

Awards
I've been doing 100 mgs of trest a day 75 derma and 25 oral pwo first dose at 11 am second at 4 pm third is pwo dose in between 9-11 and then last dose between 12-1 am ive dosed my asin once but I have no bloat itchy nipples acne nothing at all I'll dose my asin again tonight should I wait a while longer or up my dose 25 mgs

NewAgeMayan

Awards
?

You know you dont actually want bloat, acne and/or itchy nipples, right?

I normally notice muscle fullness within the first week, and strength gains about 2 or so weeks in.

You may have to increase your pre wo oral dose. Dose it empty stomach if possible, 15mins or so out.

Nathan1722

Awards
I know I don't want those I love that it's not happening but with so many people scare of dosing it a little high because of sides it's just strange to me that I don't feel anything good or bad but I'll give it's some time do you thing I could still dose 75mgs derma and the 50 oral pwo?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Only 5 days
Thats still pretty early on. But there might be some ways we could optimise your run a bit better.

First though, have you successfully used a td product before?

Nathan1722

Awards
No but I read what you said on another forum about exfoliating also just to add on I will have super 11 coming in really soon and would like to use it along side it and the maybe finish the last week with it

NewAgeMayan

Awards
No but I read what you said on another forum about exfoliating also just to add on I will have super 11 coming in really soon and would like to use it along side it and the maybe finish the last week with it
Ah good, yeah exfoliating should definitely help.

Looks like your td apps are approx 12hrs apart, which I think is good. Maybe until you get your oral dose working, do 2ml/50mg of td at 11am, and 1ml/25mg in evening at 12sh.

Are you drawing your dose with an oral syringe? That 2ml dose, try spread it over a great an area as possible; 1ml over left trap/upper pec/shoulder, 1ml over right trap/upper pec/shoulder.

Nathan1722

Awards
Yea I'm using an oral syringe I'm going to give that a try how will I know when my oral dose is working? I actually spread my first 2 dermal applications 4 hours apart and then one in the evening my oral dose is in between my second and third td dose

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id personally only look at doing more than the two td apps if/when daily dosing got 150mg+, and/or you were using more than one td product. Id recommend sticking to a 11am-11pm application protocol, at least until your SUP3R-11 gets in.

Oral...some guys see effects on first dose. Some, takes at least a week. Either way, the halflife is less than 2hrs, so you want to be getting this into your system as close to your workout as possible. You may even have to experiment with fasted dosing, and fed dosing (with fats).

Nathan1722

Awards
Oh ok I see I'll stick to two for the time being and I'll try it fasted I've been taking it about 30 minutes after I eat with fish oil I'll switch it up thanks so much for your help