Dosing FinigenX Magnum vs. TestrenX

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
We understand it's the same product. The capsules are the same dosage. The difference is the company's dosing. PDS TestrenX says to take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night (total of 50mg). PharmagenX FinigenX says to take 3 for a week in the morning, and then works it's way up to taking 9 capsules! A total of 225mg!! That's a huge difference. I want to purchase TestrenX but am unsure of the dosing needed. I need some help. Advice? Plan to run with SD.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Finigenx works very well but you have to dose it high to get the effects. I am not familiar with the TESTRENX product. I just stick to what works for me. checkout my cycle in the cycle log, when you get a chance.

Changing

Banned
Awards
what was your dosage diplomats? how much muscle did you gain on

finigex magnum
19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione: 25mg

just making sure its the same one you used.

also liquid or cap?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
what was your dosage diplomats? how much muscle did you gain on

finigex magnum
19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione: 25mg

just making sure its the same one you used.

also liquid or cap?
i worked up to 18cc daily, and i used the liquid. It made me put on more muscle when i added it to my stack with M14ADD and 1-TEST. These are what the results looked like

-M14ADD and 1-TEST gained 18 pounds kept all, got strong
-FINIGENX, M14ADD and 1-TEST gained 26 pounds, lost some bodyfat, got extremely hard, got strong AS HELL. Lost half of the gains because of relationship problem that i was having.
-Three and half months after last cycle i am running the following. Week 3 to 6 M14ADD, Week 1 to 6 1-TEST, Week 1 to 8 FINIGENX, Week 1 to 3 and 6 to 8 SUPERDROL.

**check out my log on the cycle forum**

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
How closely related to Nordiol is Finigenx (the one that has 19-Nor in it)?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 2