m1a vs dianabol

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Disregarding the sides when it comes to strength gains & lean mass gains which is stronger?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well d-Bol is pretty strong. I usually saw crazy strength gains within 2-3 days of taking it. That said, it really doesn't matter to me because I feel like crap on it and I have no appetite, much like SD treats me at 20mg.

I started M1A yesterday and will get back to you in a week or so. Stuff is Legiticus though. Pumps and fullness already kicking in and hunger is up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well d-Bol is pretty strong. I usually saw crazy strength gains within 2-3 days of taking it. That said, it really doesn't matter to me because I feel like crap on it and I have no appetite, much like SD treats me at 20mg.

I started M1A yesterday and will get back to you in a week or so. Stuff is Legiticus though. Pumps and fullness already kicking in and hunger is up.
The hunger goes away pretty quick for me. Feel about the same on m1t as I feel on sd.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established

What dose are you running m1a at?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wel, the tabs are 30mg, so 60mg right now. Might go back to thirty after I front load for a few days.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any updates?
Actually I do.

I like M1A better than D-Bol for two reasons:

1) it has not suppressed my appetite
2) heart burn is not as bad

That said, heart burn is real and blood pressure will rise. The stuff is incredibly strong. In that regard, it's the best hormone I've used this year, and that's being compared to test, tren, EQ & masteron and Super DMZ 2.0. Strength and mass are among the best.

I've been fighting weight gain this whole time as I only wanted to grow gradually, but I can tel you that weight gain on this one will be just as good as the other heavy hitters like Dbol, SD, Super DMZ, etc.

Pumps are great. It's not terribly wet but a little. You can still have a beach body on this stuff if you eat right and are sub 10% BF. I would even say it's possible to use for a cut.

However, lethargy is a real concern and is among the worst. Because of that, I recommend only taking it with a bunch of Test, Mast or Tren. Lethargy and BP are the sides that are worst.

60mg is crazy effective but BP will need to be carefully managed at that dose. I recommend 30mg and really, 15mg for 8-10 weeks straight would also work well with lesser sides. This might be the best way to do it if you have the patience.

The brand I used is Muscle Gene which is apparently a pharmaceutical grade supp company based out of NC. The M1A I used was actually in tablet form. Convenient for split dosing schemes.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Don't you think its a little too harsh on the liver to run it fo 8-10weeks even at that low dose?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you think its a little too harsh on the liver to run it fo 8-10weeks even at that low dose?
Do I *think*? ... No.
Do I *know*? I do not.

Would I try it? Yes. Assuming I had the proper ancillaries like UDCA, Taurine, NAC and/or Liv52. Smaller dosing for longer periods of time would probably give better long term results with less sides. 4 weeks just isn't enough to get solid results from most orals.

Another way could be to take a week or two off and jump back on, if ur just concerned about the liver recovery. Generally speaking, lots of water, no alcohol consumption, and a liver support is enough to handle the liver concerns. It'd be different if we were talking about methyl Tren.

Consider this, if M1A really has a half life of 5hrs, then taking 15mg in the morning would mean we could halve the dose about 4.5 times per day. Each day, we'd have accumulated something like .75mg of M1A. Eventually that would level out. Point is, you wouldn't have much in your system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12