Planning a LGD + TREST Cycle

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Hey guys, I'm going to be running a 10 week cycle of LGD + Trest. Just looking for any feedback, I've only found a handful of logs with this combo!

LGD 8/8/8/8/12/12/12/12/12/0
DermaTrest 0/0/50/50/50/50/100/100/100/100
Trest (OL Oral) 0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Damage Control W/ additional TUDCA

I have exemestane, nolva, and prami on hand I am thinking of using the nolva as a preventative and bumping up the dose a once I hit 150 mgs of Trest.

For PCT:

Clomid
Invictus
Arim1care PRO
Sup3r PCT

Other Staples Include:

D3
Magnesium
Vitamin C
BRITE
Nascent Iodine
Fish/Krill Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules
OL Vital1ty
Agmatine

Other potential additions to the PCT:

GHRP-6
CJC1295 No DAC
MK-677

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just keep in mind that some of trest's benefits are due to estrogen conversion.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Just keep in mind that some of trest's benefits are due to estrogen conversion.
Thanks for the feedback! I did consider that, which is the main reason I am planning on using a SERM over an AI.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I did consider that, which is the main reason I am planning on using a SERM over an AI.
How were you thinking of dosing it?

Also, have you run wet compounds before?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I was thinking of dosing the nolva at 5mgs ed and bumping it up to 10 when I up the Trest, unless of course I start noticing signs that I need more.

No cycles with wet compounds, Methyl 1-AD (Blackstone Labs Alpha 1 Max) was probably the closest thing to a "wet" compound that I've run so far, but it wasn't bad.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to log it ? I'd definitely be interested in following this one! What's your stats and have you ran these independently before ?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I'm thinking about running a log, if I do it will include bloods.

5'6
165 lbs
roughly 12% bodyfat

I haven't ran either compound independently, I was going to run LGD solo first - but with all the debate over needing a Test Base (and needing to run PCT anyway)....I decided to throw some TREST in the mix because I have a few bottles I picked up before the ban.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I havent run it on cycle myself, but I know guys have used nolva with trest before (and nolva + exem). Have you done much research on nolva? Is there any rebound risk with it?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I havent run it on cycle myself, but I know guys have used nolva with trest before (and nolva + exem). Have you done much research on nolva? Is there any rebound risk with it?
All the research I have done on it seems very ambiguous. If signs of rebound start to occur, I'm going to immediately start a course of Exemestane.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
If it's legit LGD, this should be a pretty fun cycle. Seems like there is a bunch of bunk LGD now.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
If it's legit LGD, this should be a pretty fun cycle. Seems like there is a bunch of bunk LGD now.
I'm using two bottles of OL LEGEND that I bought back when they were still available...:)