Female for strength

Lifter1990

Awards
Hi there

Looking for advice in regards to running a strength cycle for powerlifting, have used anavar and stanazol before - stanazol was incredibly effective but also had many sides.

Is there any better suggestions steering away from orals? I would like to spare my liver. Have heard about GHRP6 - but also heard it makes you extremely hungry. Is this the case?

Many thanks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Low dose Anadrol (25mg or less) should do. I just put my wife on 10mg of H-drol. Will let you know how that goes if you like.

And yes, GHRP-6/2 will make you very hungry. It's awesome and when combined with mod, pumps and recovery are great. As good if not better than GH if you have real, clinical grade peps (most stuff comes from China and is underdosed/faked).

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Low dose Anadrol (25mg or less) should do. I just put my wife on 10mg of H-drol. Will let you know how that goes if you like.

Anadrol to a female? Who just have tried Win and Var?

You probably have some safear alternatives before you want to try anadrol. I just have one female friend who is that deep into powerlifting so I don't have much to compare with but she tried drol and she will never touch it again.
Things she mention as good for her is: Var, Primo, EQ, T-bol and Deca. And we talking small dosages compared to males.
Like 50 mg EQ or Deca EW. 10-15 mg Var ED etc.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anadrol to a female? Who just have tried Win and Var?

You probably have some safear alternatives before you want to try anadrol. I just have one female friend who is that deep into powerlifting so I don't have much to compare with but she tried drol and she will never touch it again.
Things she mention as good for her is: Var, Primo, EQ, T-bol and Deca. And we talking small dosages compared to males.
Like 50 mg EQ or Deca EW. 10-15 mg Var ED etc.
First of all, you have to test your crap or be 100% sure it's what you think it is. Anadrol is not androgenic like EQ, Test and Var is almost always faked or counterfeit. Winny is a bad choice and obviously Dbol. If you want to consider injecting, oddly enough Dienolone might be a winner and is very effective at strength and mass, btw. I have no idea the reaction women will have on it but based on what my wife has tried this far and my own experience with Dienolone, I'd consider it.

Anadrol, if considered, should be taken at low doses (<25mg/day).

I agree that low dose T-Bol could work. If Test, keep it below 25mg/wk but strength and mass won't be as effective as orals in general. For any of these, start low and be willing to abandon the cycle the moment sides start happening.

And lastly, CJC and IGF/GHRP combined will give you al the mass you could want. If you wanted more mass and strength, use insulin @2-3iu pre-WO and keep the carbs rolling. Those drugs don't cause masculinization.

Lifter1990

Awards
Thanks so much for all the help and information.

I don't really want to Injecy as I don't really have anyone to help me and I'm a bit concerned about going alone.

My last cycle on stana was not good and I'm still kind of reeling from the sides, the person who gave it to me assured it was Var so I took a little more then my first cycle on var but noticed about 8 weeks in I was really feeling unwell and had lost about 8kg of body fat and shredded up completely.

Am happy to go back to oral var but my liver is probably still really unhappy as I didn't do any post cycle therapy, once again not 100% sure what to do - my doctor took bloods and said it was not long term damaged but also needed to stay away for a little while hence why considering GHRP etc - I've already read that transdermal isn't effective so I am assuming I would have to break my fear and learn how to do an intramuscular shot?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
You could also try low dose superdrol unlike anavar its rarely bunk.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say GHRP/GHRH for a few months. I only recommend the source found on Datbtrue. Period. The peps won't make you stronger like steroids do, but they give great pumps, hunger and recovery, probably more so than AAS.

And it's sub-q with insulin pins, not IM injections. Way easier and less stressful.

In the mean time, either stick with Anavar in the future or consider something like T-Bol or some of those steel crusher H-drol tabs. Those are 5mg a piece and perfect for women.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, buy some UDCA or TUDCA and take 4+ grams of quality fish oils every day for cholesterol and liver support. Drinking lots of water and doing regular cardio also helps with heart/liver/kidney healthy in general.