4AD trans worth stacking w/SD

roadsidejustice

Awards
I can only think of one thread where someone stacked these two. Does anyone have any good or bad reasons to stack or not stack these two.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'd do it. It would be a very good bulking cycle.

roadsidejustice

Awards
Would there be a tendency to gain more water with the addition of the 4derm? I would like to stay as dry as possible.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
If you use an AI with the 4derm, you won't put on the water.

/karp

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Would there be a tendency to gain more water with the addition of the 4derm? I would like to stay as dry as possible.
If you are anything like me you'll blow up. Even though SD is (supposedly) dry, I hold water with it and with 4AD I really bloat. I've done that(SD/4AD), but need letro or something for sure. Another good way for me was to do 3-alpha t/d, but of course you might have trouble finding that...MDHT and M5 can work to keep things dry, but mixing those with SD isn't a prime idea.

aequitas

aequitas

Awards
I'm stacking 4ad-cyp with sd in a future cycle. What would be a good protocol for AI dosing during the cycle, with letro or adex?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking 4ad-cyp with sd in a future cycle. What would be a good protocol for AI dosing during the cycle, with letro or adex?
Femara at 1.25mg EOD is a conservative starting point. If that doesn't hold off the bloat, bump it (to ED, then to a little higher dosage if necessary).

If you're using arimidex instead, start at .5mg EOD and bump as necessary.

-kwantam

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, eod is where to start. Some people can do e3d with letro; it is extremely effective at reducing estrogen and has a half life of a few days. What works best for you depends on how your body reacts.

/karp

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 16 of 30mg SD, 400mg 1-T, and 266mg 4ad. Also just finished a bottle of ultra hot and started a bottle of activate. I'm up 6lbs and appear leaner than when I started. (My fat pants are looser) strength is up. energy is up a little. I can get away with running wet cycles and not have to worry about gyno. going to pct with nolva and activate.

I did a 3wk cutter with 20mg SD and 50mg of mdht. 500 cal deficit and increased protien. strength was up a lot but not impressed with appearance. I look leaner on this current cycle.

roadsidejustice

Awards
WWboy,

I was just looking into the UltraHot. You said you just finished a bottle. So were you running it while on SD. Will that be enough to cut down on the water gain? Did it do what you wanted it to?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You'd have to frontload the 4-ad. It takes ~2 weeks or so it kick in, and your SD cycle is short anyway.

Something like this:
1-5 or 6: 4-ad
3-5 or 6: Sdrol

roadsidejustice

Awards
I guess I will run SD solo this time and see where that gets me. My guess is that alot more stacks will be coming up since a new shipment went out recently. I will sit back and see what appears to work better than the SD solo, if there are any.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robboe
4AD?

Feedback indicates 4AD kicks in pretty damn quick in most users. Like, within a day or two.

Agreed. Unless it's 4ADcyp.

I thought 4ad needed to be front loaded but was corrected.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started the ultra when I started the sd cycle. I only got one bottle because of the price. I did not notice any water weight gain. actually pissed a lot. I was using it in hopes that it would prevent some shut down. I did not do any tests so not sure if it did anything. also I was running 4ad so the libido boost could have been from that. I'll run another cycle of it alone to see how it does. also If I keep my gains pct that will be an indicator. 1test and 4ad usually shut me down hard and I end up losing half of the gains.

roadsidejustice

Awards
Thanks for the info WWboy. Keep us posted on how much you keep after PCT. It seems no two run the same combo of anything so any info is great.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 19.
up 8lbs and I'm seeing new veins in my arms and shoulders that I've never seen before. (a 6wk cycle of deca only put 9lbs on me.) strength is up. ran out of 4ad/1t last night. will continue with SD til day 24. also taking activate.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
total lbs gained was 8.

day 2 of pct. lost 2 lbs. (total gains down to 6lbs.) taking nolva, activate, creatine mono, CEE. I'll report back next week.

side note I always have a hard time with pct. I'm hoping activate will make it easier for me.

roadsidejustice

Awards
Is this your first 3wk "on" portion or your second?