Rad-140

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I've read through a bunch of threads on here and other places haven't really found a consensus on dosage with this. I have Olympus Radarine it's 4mg a capsule but I've seen some people running really large dosages 30 mg or even more. Is 12-16 effective? Would be interested in strength gains if I were to run it is this better suited for mass or strength? Anyone who's logged it or can comment on it let me know thanks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
there are also some logs where people state they are taking 5mg every 5-6 hours and everyones reaction is going to be different. its basically broscience at this point.

Can all those people who logged the rad 140 actually provide blood work? Probably not. If you are going to take it for research, start off small- not going to suggest you take 30 mg off the start.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking it around 20mg a day. It killed my kidneys. I stopped taking it. Picked it back up a few months later, same thing. It works awesome. Did similar to anavar. Great results, something didn't like me.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
What did it do for you positively stankyleg? I'm getting some in mail Tommorow

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was taking it around 20mg a day. It killed my kidneys. I stopped taking it. Picked it back up a few months later, same thing. It works awesome. Did similar to anavar. Great results, something didn't like me.
I either hear one or the other- its great or it killed me. hence the reason I am not using this. too many neg outweighing the pos

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hardened me up. Vascularity and such. But not even close to being worth it. I'm not a fan.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I got mine for a good price so I'm debating what to do, focused on just getting stronger and putting mass on right now.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man I don't want any kidney problems myself.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I got mine for a good price so I'm debating what to do, focused on just getting stronger and putting mass on right now.
im not knocking it and you cant always believe everything you read on line when it comes to reviews- especially from some of those other forums. if you do decide to research with this, just start off small. increase every 3rd or 4th day till you get to an amount you feel comfortable with.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
im not knocking it and you cant always believe everything you read on line when it comes to reviews- especially from some of those other forums. if you do decide to research with this, just start off small. increase every 3rd or 4th day till you get to an amount you feel comfortable with.
Yeah definitely I've run Lgd twice and it def helped put some size on and helped with a cut before hopefully can give mass increase like Lgd. Question how long does it normally take for rad to start working?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah definitely I've run Lgd twice and it def helped put some size on and helped with a cut before hopefully can give mass increase like Lgd. Question how long does it normally take for rad to start working?
same as me with LGD-

as far as rad, bro honestly, it seems like end of 2nd going into the 4th week. but that's when the sides kick in. amounts used were in the 15-30 per day. so imho, just start off small and pay attn to your body. if and when you do it, mind doing a log or keeping people updated?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
same as me with LGD-

as far as rad, bro honestly, it seems like end of 2nd going into the 4th week. but that's when the sides kick in. amounts used were in the 15-30 per day. so imho, just start off small and pay attn to your body. if and when you do it, mind doing a log or keeping people updated?
Yeah will do for sure m

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Agree with smith, start dosing at 1cap. I went up to 6 at one point, and my bp went crazy scary high. If you dont have a cuff monitor, Id recommend getting one.

Depending how long you run, it is likely lethargy will rear its head. Ive yet to read/hear of any base/remedy to combat this (dermacrine, trest, 4andro, test, vitamins...nothing helps as it typically would)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Agree with smith, start dosing at 1cap. I went up to 6 at one point, and my bp went crazy scary high. If you dont have a cuff monitor, Id recommend getting one.

Depending how long you run, it is likely lethargy will rear its head. Ive yet to read/hear of any base/remedy to combat this (dermacrine, trest, 4andro, test, vitamins...nothing helps as it typically would)
excellent advice

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You Cray MF

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 4 weeks if I do it maybe bridge into something else or just run a quick little
Mini cycle. Sucks though if it starts working after 3 weeks and you shouldn't really use it longer than 4.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

I'm doing 4 weeks if I do it maybe bridge into something else or just run a quick little
Mini cycle. Sucks though if it starts working after 3 weeks and you shouldn't really use it longer than 4.
think if you follow his advice, that should help, maybe start that at the end of week 1? this will at least give your body a few weeks on it before the sides come and should help

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I dont think anyone is saying "dont do it for longer than 4 weeks!!", people have run it longer than that. But, generally speaking, if the lethargy hits, its usually around week 4 and again generally speaking, there doesnt seem to be much that can reduce it.

And, as always, its an RC...so all bets are off anyway.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
think if you follow his advice, that should help, maybe start that at the end of week 1? this will at least give your body a few weeks on it before the sides come and should help
Yeah I'll definitely follow the advice everyone's given me. Going to start it slow when I do and up it from there.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah I'll definitely follow the advice everyone's given me. Going to start it slow when I do and up it from there.
good deal bro, again, if you dont mind, keep a log so we can follow along. well help anyway we can along the way

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone is saying "dont do it for longer than 4 weeks!!", people have run it longer than that. But, generally speaking, if the lethargy hits, its usually around week 4 and again generally speaking, there doesnt seem to be much that can reduce it.

And, as always, its an RC...so all bets are off anyway.
I know I could run longer than 4 weeks but I just don't want that lethargy!! Lol plus I only got one bottle of Olympus Radarine so I would have to start throwing different brands of rad or from rc's don't really wanna do that.

AllTheGainz

Awards
It's effective dosage is 15 mg apparently, some people get bunk stuff and can run it up to 30 but I wouldn't go past 15 with what I've heard about it. 4 weeks seems like the typical max as well, lethargy seems to kick your ass around then. I'm gonna try it out and see, seems sketchy at best

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know three aas users who ran rad at 10mg a day out the gate and complained of the aggression. Results wise it was not as strong as the aas, but side effect wise it was just as prevalent from what they said. All of them stopped after a while as it wasn't worth how it made them feel, but they were all on cycles anyways so it's somewhat different. my point is respect it and start lower. See how you react to it. If all is well, push it a little higher. So maybe 4, then 8, then 12. Interested to see how it works for you.