Anavar (female use :)

girlswholift

Awards
22, female, starting anavar 20mg 7 wks!
Training for 2.5 years, excited to get my numbers up(bench,squat,dl,ohp)

How long will it take, and where can I get in terms of strength or size gains in 7 weeks?

Thanks!

Nathan1722

Awards
20 mg is a lot most women use 10 mg ed just letting you know incase

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
10 is a preferable dose for women as mentioned above.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 is acceptable but you should definitely start at 10mg. Size and strength gains are very user dependant but you should see some good lift increases as long as diet and training are in order.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And make sure your source is good. Anavar is often faked and you will run into serious problems if u end up taking 10-20mg of dbol instead of anavar

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And make sure your source is good. Anavar is often faked and you will run into serious problems if u end up taking 10-20mg of dbol instead of anavar
Var is most often faked with winni.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Anavar isn't easy to find legit so better hope is legit lol . But I agree start low . Don't go high off the bat especially if you find out it's not actually anavar

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What's a good way to know it's legit anavar?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife's last var was fuking anadrol...
My friend is on 10mg var a day and she is looking hard AF and leaning nicely, and all her lifts are going up quick despite being in a deficit. She is repping 155 on the women's log again and ran a 500lb yoke 80ft Sunday in under 19 seconds.

To OP, consider what can be done with less before bothering with higher dosages!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
No way, start at 5mg. You're a girl and assume you'd like to stay one. Why start so high? Work your way up
I agree here. Start at 5 and go from there. No need to rush. You can always up your dose next time around.

My wife did not like var. She broke out pretty bad and she always had perfect skin. She never went above 10

On a side note. She loves Primo. But if you go that route source from someone who sells the good stuff rimobolan. Its expensive, but for womens doses its not bad at all

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I agree here. Start at 5 and go from there. No need to rush. You can always up your dose next time around.

My wife did not like var. She broke out pretty bad and she always had perfect skin. She never went above 10

On a side note. She loves Primo. But if you go that route source from someone who sells the good stuff rimobolan. Its expensive, but for womens doses its not bad at all
Agree on this.
20 mg of real Var is quite high for a female.
Work your way up from 5 mg and you you maybe (probably) don't need to go over 10 mg if you have good things in your hands.

As a male you sometimes can get away with some crazy dosing without too much damage. As a female you don't have the same space for errors.

Stay safe, go slow. You not that old either so you have plenty of time for more cycles.

girlswholift

Awards
Thanks for the replies!
Definitely starting with 10mg.
Pretty sure its actual anavar but how would I know

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Any masculinizing effects would be a dead giveaway.
Yes and no. Any aas can cause them dosed improperly or ran too long

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies!
Definitely starting with 10mg.
Pretty sure its actual anavar but how would I know
Know and trust your source. There are also other ways that i cannot put here

KneeOnTiger

KneeOnTiger

Awards
Know and trust your source. There are also other ways that i cannot put here
Where might one put those of not here? I'm about to make an order based on good friends source recommendation.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Where might one put those of not here? I'm about to make an order based on good friends source recommendation.
If its a good friends source and you know he and other use his gear you should be fine. Just remember rarely does anyone fake test, drol, dbol, deca etc etc. They are cheap. Var, primo, mast are the ones to watch for.

Just search for reviews on the lab he uses. Youll come up with some.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bingo. Don't be like my wife. Permanently dropped her voice significantly. Granted, she had a very high pitched voice prior to. I got lucky on that one.