Ready for Superdrol Cycle

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Based on the help I've received on this forum I've put together the following cycle, I should be starting Monday.

ON Cycle:

Week 1: 10mg Superdrol
Weeks 2-4: 10-20mg depending on results of 10mg
- Red Yeast Rice
- CoQ10
- Policosanol
- Milk Thistle
- 8 caps fish oil daily
- Hawthorne Berry

PCT:

Weeks 1-2: Nolva 40 mg / 20 mg
Weeks 3-4: Nolva 20 mg + Rebound XT 50 mg / Nolva 20 mg + Rebound XT 25 mg
Week 5: Rebound XT 25 mg + Protein Factory Unleashed
Weeks 6-8: Finish off PF Unleashed Bottle

- Policosanol
- 4 fish oil caps daily
- Hawthorne Berry

------

Four weeks is not totally set in stone, if I achieve good gains by the end of week 3 I MIGHT cut it off right there just to play it safe. But I'm thinking with the amount of precaution I'm taking for my cholestorol I should be in good shape, and my relatively low dosage scheme should help as well.

Any last minute comments before I start are welcome! I'll probably be keeping a log on this forum since it has been the biggest help to me. Thanks to all the helpful people around here for helping me get my stuff together!

- Jake

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but ramp the RXT up, not down. Start with a low dose along with the Nolva, then up the RXT as you come off the Nolva.

-kwantam

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah looks pretty good! You're gonna love it! I'm 3 days off my 3 week cycle of 20 mg (wish I had done 10mg, next cycle will be 10mg) and I'm setting PRs on a daily basis. Just got back from Chest / Tris and I got 315 up on bench for the first time in my life, and I'm not even on! My last heaviest attempt 2 weeks ago was 275 and I barely got that. SD is amazing stuff, just MAKE SURE YOU EAT GREAT! I can tell a big difference in my workouts while on the stuff based on how I ate that day / the previous day. Also, watch out for dry joints during the 3rd week, I had to cut my cycle short b/c of it... Good Luck again!

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but ramp the RXT up, not down. Start with a low dose along with the Nolva, then up the RXT as you come off the Nolva.

-kwantam
The reasoning behind the delayed onset for RXT is the anecdotal evidence that it has a negative or at the least an inhibitory effect on the recovery of lipids PCT. I wanted to give the Nolva a little time to exibit it's positive lipid effects.

Is this not the right idea?

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Ah, sorry for being unclear. Don't start it any earlier, but when you do start it, ramp it up, not down.

-kwantam
Ah! Well that makes more sense, I will do it that way then, thanks.

Say... 25 mg week 3, and then 50 mg the next two weeks?