Well that was scary.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Loaded up my usual 0.5 ml Sust, aspirated and injected. Right into a vein. Coughing, rapid heart and a warm feeling. 15 Mins later I feel fine. Wow. Really scary, thought I was going to die.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ventrogluteal, no veins/major nerves :D

That is scary, aspirating isnt a guarantee?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Still praying I don't die.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fuk, I never even aspirate....Guess I need to tighten up.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Loaded up my usual 0.5 ml Sust, aspirated and injected. Right into a vein. Coughing, rapid heart and a warm feeling. 15 Mins later I feel fine. Wow. Really scary, thought I was going to die.
I've only had some super good tren hit me hard. Pretty much once at every site. Sucks that it almost kills guys lol..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I dont understand how you couldve hit a vein, but aspirated and not had any indication? Something mustve gone wrong with what you did (obviously)...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont understand how you couldve hit a vein, but aspirated and not had any indication? Something mustve gone wrong with what you did (obviously)...
Doesn't take much to move into one I guess. Back when I did aspirate, I have pulled back ok, and then injected and got the same reaction he had. Not the same as Tren cough. With Test you get a bit dizzy, hot and sweaty, feel sick, heart pounds. Lasts for a few minutes then passes. Kind of why I also stopped aspirating. There is no guarantee it's a clear shot, and frankly adds more movement to the process anyways. Plus I've pinned into the same 4 spots (delts and glutes) so many times I'm pretty confident on where I'm clear.

Have done Lats once on each side successfully without aspirating too. Too goofy of a position to try and pull back.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't take much to move into one I guess. Back when I did aspirate, I have pulled back ok, and then injected and got the same reaction he had. Not the same as Tren cough. With Test you get a bit dizzy, hot and sweaty, feel sick, heart pounds. Lasts for a few minutes then passes. Kind of why I also stopped aspirating. There is no guarantee it's a clear shot, and frankly adds more movement to the process anyways. Plus I've pinned into the same 4 spots (delts and glutes) so many times I'm pretty confident on where I'm clear.

Have done Lats once on each side successfully without aspirating too. Too goofy of a position to try and pull back.
Same here, I try and pull back to aspirate and just end up moving the pin all over the place. Haven't had any issues with lats, glutes, or shoulders since I quit aspirating

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Hmmm. Ive read alot about ventrogluteal as a medically preferred site nowadays for IM, you tried?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tryna find that balance between minimising a fuk up, and unnecessarily overcomplicating things
Glute and lat have been the easiest to hit with the least amount of pip. Shoulders are super easy to hit bit the pip is a little bit tougher for me.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Still praying I don't die.
If you're posting on AM, I am going to take a wild ass guess that you're going to be fine.

Unless you were posting from the back of an ambulance rushing you to the emergency room, with sirens blaring. "Almost ... dying ... must ... post ... to ... AM ... "

:toofunny:

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
You'll be fine man its a similar feeling to getting adrenaline just not as intense

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you're posting on AM, I am going to take a wild ass guess that you're going to be fine.

Unless you were posting from the back of an ambulance rushing you to the emergency room, with sirens blaring. "Almost ... dying ... must ... post ... to ... AM ... "

:toofunny:
That's just how much you guys mean too me :lol:,. Hint of sarcasm in that statement btw ;)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You know, you think you have done all the pinning and have read all there is to read (about injecting into a vein) Still doesn't prepare you for it though :lol:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no way in all hell you actually injected into a vein, unless you have zero clue how to do an injection.

IM injections, you inject at a 90 degree angle. The only way to access a vein is with a 15-30 degree puncture.. Why in the world you would inject like that is beyond me.

You can have went through a vein, but you didn't access the vein and actually inject it in systemic circulation.

I work in critical care bro.. I do all sorts of injections every day at work.. Veins do not run in the direction you are injecting.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
There is no way in all hell you actually injected into a vein, unless you have zero clue how to do an injection.

IM injections, you inject at a 90 degree angle. The only way to access a vein is with a 15-30 degree puncture.. Why in the world you would inject like that is beyond me.

You can have went through a vein, but you didn't access the vein and actually inject it in systemic circulation.

I work in critical care bro.. I do all sorts of injections every day at work.. Veins do not run in the direction you are injecting.
I went through a vein. Just leaked back in, that's what I meant by "injwcting into a vein". On a different note, I had no Idea that's how one injects into a vein (never been in a hospital before). Interesting.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I dont aspirate at all, but last cycle I had a similar incident, deep red colored blood ran when removed pin, caughing a couple of times, fast heart beat and warmth all over my body. About ten mins later I was ok. I guess it wont kill us, just entering blood circulation faster. correct???

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
It happens i wouldnt worry about it. Even aspirating isnt full proof. Just moving that needle a tiny bit following aspirating can have you in a vein

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm just glad it happened on my 4th/5th cycle. If it happened on my first cycle I would probably have dropped cycling :D