Epistane Clone Question.. Need Some Help! August 2016

DragKing

Awards
Out of courtesy, I'll tell you that these first few paragraphs are a background of my situation. I'll say my real question in the second to last paragraph, but please read the whole thing, as it may apply to you -

I had surgery in May on my Ulnar nerve in my elbow to help get feeling back in my ring finger and pinky finger. Surgery was a success, however, I lost a ton of muscle and gained a sh*t load of fat during recovery. 8 weeks NO LIFTING.

I completely knew this was gonna happen when I was told I needed surgery.. SO a few months in advance, (March 2016) I decided to do my first cycle. I went with (what I thought was) RPN Havoc, from a sh*tty company (who's website is now shut down). Then I read that a guy on here bought the EXACT same thing from the EXACT same source right after I bought mine. He said it was "a sh*tty clone with no sulfur smell, no batch #, and no expiry date. Totally Bunk." Well I had been taking it for 2.5 weeks when I read that. I could only stand about 3 weeks of it before I came off it. I suffered all the terrible sides you've heard about -- and more:

-On cycle Gyno (size of a pea behind left nip)
-Off the charts Lethargy
-Itchy and Super Sensitive Nips
-Test Suppression and Testicular Atrophy
-Labored Breathing and High Blood Pressure
-Post Cycle Depression
-Back pumps
-Terrible Joint Pain
-No Morning Wood

Here's the sides that I didn't experience:

-Hair thinning (which is weird, because I have a terrible receding hair line)
-My Libido didn't disappear completely. I know I said no morning wood, but I could still get it up (if I really needed it to.)

So I weaned myself off it on the 4th week and starting taking taking an OTC post cycle therapy called SUP3R PCT by Olympus labs, which didn't do jack ****. I knew it wouldn't, but I guess I just thought that some DAA would be better than nothing. I had no idea where to find Nolva and Clomid (I still don't really). Either way, the gyno went from marble shaped to pea shaped in like 3 weeks and has stayed this way ever since. I think it took about 4 months for my testes to start filling up again. They're still not 100%, but they're about 90% of the size they used to be.

That brings us to now-- I'm ready to do it right this time. I bought some sh*t off EBay to do a re-comp cycle. I bought Epi Rx-15, Ironmaglabs Cycle Support, and Fertomid 50 (Clomid). On ebay, I see some Nolvadex in Italy for $49.50.

MY QUESTIONS:

-If I ask my Doctor to get bloods done, is he going to read them to me and give me the side eye? Or can I have them mailed to me.. You know, without the judgement.
-Anyone ever heard of Epi Rx-15? It's not the same as Epistane (2a, 3a Epithio) ... this is 2a, 2a epitihia. Expired 2014. I'm sure it's a clone, but is it legit?
-How do you battle High Blood Pressure and Lethargy on this?
-How and when should I start dosing the Clomid?
-Is it safe to take with adderall?
-What are some great cardio exercises that are good on your joints?

NOW, before you say ---

-You shouldn't be on a PH, just diet and eat right
-You're an idiot for taking an OTC PCT
-You should be taking real gear instead
-Do your research
-Or any of that bullsh*t,

Please, save it. Thanks for reading, though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Epistane you bought on ebay is likely bunk. Who the hell buys a SERM off eBay either?

Not only did you screw yourself on your first cycle, which you claim was bunk, but got all the side effects? but you just went and did it again a second time it seems, and I have zero sympathy because you clearly don't know how to do research after your first **** up.

You know nothing about anything remotely related to diet, exercise, or steroids it seems.

DragKing

Awards
The Epi, Clomid, & Cycle support were all sold as a package deal. All were sealed and have expiration dates (and I'm very aware that this probably means nothing. Just because they aren't tampered with doesn't mean they aren't fake.)

But-

1.) Thanks for answering ZERO questions of mine. I mean, wow, haha.
2.) And, yeah, it's assumed that I'm a noob to all this sh*t... duh? Why else would I ask for tips
3.) There's only so much research you can do on the internet because none of this is credible. Or are you an endocrinologist?
4.) Do you suggest I straight up say to my doctor.. -- Yo, I'm gonna do some roids. Hand over the Nolva and Clomid.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Epi, Clomid, & Cycle support were all sold as a package deal. All were sealed and have expiration dates (and I'm very aware that this probably means nothing. Just because they aren't tampered with doesn't mean they aren't fake.)

But-

1.) Thanks for answering ZERO questions of mine. I mean, wow, haha.
2.) And, yeah, it's assumed that I'm a noob to all this sh*t... duh? Why else would I ask for tips
3.) There's only so much research you can do on the internet because none of this is credible. Or are you an endocrinologist?
4.) Do you suggest I straight up say to my doctor.. -- Yo, I'm gonna do some roids. Hand over the Nolva and Clomid.
Your previous anabolic dabbling was ill conceived at best. You should expect a bit of flaming and lecturing. Obviously we're trying to impress upon you the importance of knowing and understanding what you are taking and how it works. Telling people beforehand to shove it up their ass shows a level of immaturity to where no one is going to want to help you figure out how to use anabolics. I can't help without knowing your age and other things etc. I will answer two questions:
1. Bloodwork can be done privately and cheaply online. Then there is no doctor to raise eyebrows at your results. Privatemdlabs is a good site and great service.
2. No SERM= No cycle. Find a reputable research chemical site. We have some that are board sponsors here. Expecting an OTC product to help you recover without the assistance of a SERM is asinine.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The fertomid is 100% legit I know the pharmacy company/site that makes it so you're good there at least. In terms of the Epi-Rx I'd say it's 50/50, I know who you bought it from because I was looking at the eBay listing myself and they have a lot of deals and 100% feedback, so I wouldn't be too against it, worse come to worse you have a fully legit serm at least so you're covered in the recovery regard.

DragKing

Awards
Thank you for a legitimate answer. Yeah, you're right, I guess I'm wet behind the ears a bit, being such a noob.

I'm 26.
222 lbs. 6'4".

I was at 13% BF pre-surgery, now I'm rockin' that 20% lol fml.

For my recomp, I'll be operating at about a 200-600 calorie deficit. I want to lean more to the cutting side.

I've been lifting seriously for about 4 years (no bodybuilding competitions or any of that Jazz). But I've made decent gains until about 9-10 months ago.

DragKing

Awards
Thanks man, nice to know that someone out there is familiar with this sh*t.

By the way - my job is digital marketing... a lot of those reviews that you're seeing on ebay are fake as f*ck.

Pay close attention to the bad reviews.

Stay frosty.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for a legitimate answer. Yeah, you're right, I guess I'm wet behind the ears a bit, being such a noob.

I'm 26.
222 lbs. 6'4".

I was at 13% BF pre-surgery, now I'm rockin' that 20% lol fml.

For my recomp, I'll be operating at about a 200-600 calorie deficit. I want to lean more to the cutting side.

I've been lifting seriously for about 4 years (no bodybuilding competitions or any of that Jazz). But I've made decent gains until about 9-10 months ago.
Start here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html?highlight=PH+Dosing+Guide

At the end of the first post is a link to a PCT thread that is very informative. Also here is another link for Blooodwork info:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how.html?highlight=Cheap+Bloodwork

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Everyone makes mistakes just learn from them ive done tons of stupid stuff to my body over the years trying to figure out the right way ive bought good supplements from good sources and seeb zero gains and tons of side effects and ive bought cheap supplements from not good sources and seen crazy gains with zero sides sometimes its a gamble when you see deals on supps youll learn its part of growing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
smshannon001 Anabolics 5
Masciaman Anabolics 15
repmks Anabolics 61
Anabolics 7