RS Formulations

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
So it looks like these guys got some really powerful pro hormones. Stuff like DMZ, Methlystenbolone, and hexadrone. Can anyone weigh in on the legitimacy of these products. I thought some of these were banned.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ruthless Supplements? Their transaderm was spot on. Not sure if it's the same company...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still no google results. Probably some private label in which case it's 50/50 whether they meet label claims. I stick to well known and reputable brands whenever I can, especially with anabolics.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Still no google results. Probably some private label in which case it's 50/50 whether they meet label claims. I stick to well known and reputable brands whenever I can, especially with anabolics.
I can't upload pictures yet... So dumb... But look up hexadrol D should
Be on like icon supplements website.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't upload pictures yet... So dumb... But look up hexadrol D should
Be on like icon supplements website.
Products are underdosed in comparison to the common sweet spot dosages of each compound.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Hexadrone 25mg

6 chloro-andros-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol

DMZ 10mg

7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha

Really? Huh, the. What I read is wrong. I read 50-75mg of hex and 20 of DMZ is beginner-intermediate

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Hexadrone 25mg

6 chloro-andros-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol

DMZ 10mg

7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha

Really? Huh, the. What I read is wrong. I read 50-75mg of hex and 20 of DMZ is beginner-intermediate
30 mg is minimum IMO for DMZ. Most users prefer 40-45 mg daily. Check this out for info on some of these compounds:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html?highlight=PH+Dosing+Guide

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
30 mg is minimum IMO for DMZ. Most users prefer 40-45 mg daily. Check this out for info on some of these compounds:
Huh okay interesting. I'm a bit hesitant of DMZ cuz of that one guy who was on bsl DMZ and had to go to the hospital. As far as that brand is concerned, do they look okay except for the dosing

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh okay interesting. I'm a bit hesitant of DMZ cuz of that one guy who was on bsl DMZ and had to go to the hospital. As far as that brand is concerned, do they look okay except for the dosing
Like I said, I don't know. Can't infer anything about efficacy or legitimacy from a label. With no reputation or feedback it's a shot in the dark.

Killcure666

Awards
Anyone have any info on this company? I just found their products on icon supps and it'd be great if they were legit

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Is it a uk brand? If any american company is still selling banned prohormones like dmz, msten etc.. they sound pretty shady for selling illegal stuff and even if their products are legit they won't last very long...

Killcure666

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's a US brand. Your logic is sound, I'm just going to face the reality that it's impossible to get legit Msten/DMZ from within the states

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's a US brand. Your logic is sound, I'm just going to face the reality that it's impossible to get legit Msten/DMZ from within the states
It's unfortunate that they had to ban designers and pros man I actually liked dmz/msten more than any aas orals. Great for dry lean gains very aesthetic compounds...

Killcure666

Awards
It's unfortunate that they had to ban designers and pros man I actually liked dmz/msten more than any aas orals. Great for dry lean gains very aesthetic compounds...
Seriously. It's always a few who have to ruin good things for the rest of us. Have you tried any of the stuff available now such as 1-andro?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. It's always a few who have to ruin good things for the rest of us. Have you tried any of the stuff available now such as 1-andro?
Obama logic: "hmm there's a war going on in syria... so i think we'll focus on banning prohormones and designer steroids!"

But seriously lol, if big pharma were selling designers and pros I GUARENTEE they would still be on the market today. Drugs like oxy kill more people in 1 month then steroids have killed in a lifetime!

Ok back on topic now lol... I have tried the andros and I can tell you they are extremely weak and need to be mega dosed to see results. Better off going with a sarms cycle like lgd/s4 for lean gains

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what these companies hope to gain selling banned compounds in the states. There's also Boss Sports Nutrition, who sells another combo product with DMZ, M1-AD and something else in it. Same idiots who came out with that DMZ pre-workout.

Arnold_strong

Awards
Not to revive this dead thread but DMZ , Msten and M1alpha are not banned in the US

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Not to revive this dead thread but DMZ , Msten and M1alpha are not banned in the US
Okay my apologies. They're not DSHEA compliant, though, so you can basically sell them until you get a warning letter kind of like DMAA/BA/HA. They aren't scheduled drugs yet, though. You can lose your entire supply to FDA seizure, but you won't go to jail.

Arnold_strong

Awards
Correct
And personally I hope they don't get banned

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dmz m sten alpha 1 are not illegal to sell. Its illegal to sell as a dietary supplement intended for human consumption. Buy it and give it to your rat for research.