PRODUCT STACK WITH LGD??

tommy22

Awards
Hey Guys, I am 24 years old - 6 foot 2 and weigh currently @ 200 lbs and work out 6 days a week for cutting phase. I am looking for a great product to stack with LGD that would assist with cutting/leaning out while adding lean muscle mass. What can you recommend? I have done LGD in the past and had decent results but looking to up my game a little more!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Something like epiandro would stack well. Did you get any lethargy with your previous LGD run? What did you dose at?

Also, how was your PCT?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out Sparta Epimax or Andromax. Either would pair nicely with LGD for dry lean gains. The Andromax is slightly more anabolic and might provide more in terms of actual mass, but neither are huge mass gainers. Diet dictates that of course. But the LGD would serve that purpose anyways. Both convert to DHT and provide energy, aggression, strength and keep libido rockin'

You all set on cycle support and pct?

tommy22

Awards
Didn't use any PCT... and @ first I was using 10 daily because I wanted to BULK but decided to cut so went down to 5 Daily

tommy22

Awards
Dma378, no sir I have yet to pick those out yet want to get my beginning works of my stack in place before I figure what to run for PCT and support. I know most definitely I will get the LGD again - what else might you recommend as I want some hard lean gains with little water retention

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long has it been between cycles?

Definitely recommend running a SERM pct after LGD bro. May have worked without once, but your luck is gonna run out eventually if you don't pct proper.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think Epiandro would be perfect for what you're looking for bro.

tommy22

Awards
I was advised that you really don't need a SERM with LGD, you are positive???
1) Msten sounds nice.. but no longer existant lol..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was advised that you really don't need a SERM with LGD, you are positive???
1) Msten sounds nice.. but no longer existant lol..
Msten does sound nice...miss the good ole days LOL

It's a debate that will never die. But LGD is pretty suppressive. Why not err on the side of caution, recover as fast as possible and maintain gains?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dma378.. Epi-andro is discontinued bro..
No man it's still good to go. Legal. Like New Age Mayan said. We at Sparta Nutrition have Epimax, OL has Super-Epi, amongst other brands. But look at dose per bottle, enhanced delivery systems and value. Can't go wrong with the 2 mentioned.

tommy22

Awards
I completely agree and understand which is why I appreciate your honest opinion. So your best option that you want to suggest to stack with LGD would be what? I want to lean out and get some great lean muscle gains at the same time. I work out 6 days a week, hiit cardio 3-4 times a week and eat pretty clean

tommy22

Awards
I am skeptical about a product that doesn't have any reviews.. What else would you recommend?? LGD is for sure... do you recommend me to try with Anafuse?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out some of the logs running on Epimax and Andromax

Anafuse I think would better serve in pct. It will surely be outshined by the LGD

tommy22

Awards
Alrighty, guess I will continue to check around to see what I can run with my LGD. I want some lean hard gains haha :D

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I am skeptical about a product that doesn't have any reviews.. What else would you recommend?? LGD is for sure... do you recommend me to try with Anafuse?
Im a bit confused, man.

Epiandro, as a compound, has been around for years. Heaps of logs and writeups on it around the net.

Olympus UK has an epiandro product, as does Sparta. Both have enhanced delivery for the compound. Both companies have good rep. If you like the sound of epiandro, either company would be all good.

I understand the skepticism...but you seem keen on the Anafuse, which you havent tried yet either?

I personally think you are approaching this too narrowly. Put aside specific products for a minute, and consider it this way:

"What is the best compound for my goals and stack?"

Epiandro. Would serve you much better with LGD than epicatechin/laxo.

Now that youve got a compound for your LGD stack, look into a specific product that uses it.

I dont think you should write-off a compound based on the lack of a product review, nomsayin?

tommy22

Awards
NewAgeMayan.. I appreciate your insight. Do you have a link for the epiandro? I can't seem to find

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would agree with NewAgeMayan I have ran anafuse, and LGD at separate times. Anafuse shines in a bulk (not exactly your goal), but if you stack it, I think LGD would overpower the natty supp and not deliver what it would on its own.

While I have not personally stacked these... there are several positive reviews of guys stacking LGD with Epiandro for a lean bulk/cut/recomp. You could also stack it with SUP3R-11, or even R-Andro Shred. I haven't seen anyone stack R-andro with LGD, but there are 3 new logs with guys running it solo. Not sure if you are only looking at PH, but you could stack LGD with some natty thermogenics like Ignite or Alphamine.