OL legitimacy

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Is Olympus labs a legit company for PHs? Like if you have taken them, did you feel they were properly dosed?

What's the best company to get pill/cap PHs and TD PHs.

Idk rules for that ^ so just pm if you can

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Our SUP3R series andros (1, 4, epiandro) are manufactured by Hi Tech. Be assured, the compound that is listed on the label is exactly the compound in each cap, and as listed dose/quantity.

You should find OUK has best value, too.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
From a 3rd party source, their 1,4, and epiandro. Are kind of the go to in terms of the available ph's. Also a lot of people like their sup3r-11 and tr3st.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Never had problems with any of OL products

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Ol transdermal and oral trest is good to go. I never heard anything bad about it.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Our SUP3R series andros (1, 4, epiandro) are manufactured by Hi Tech. Be assured, the compound that is listed on the label is exactly the compound in each cap, and as listed dose/quantity.

You should find OUK has best value, too.
Okay thanks! Will you guys ever have any Trandermal products?

From a 3rd party source, their 1,4, and epiandro. Are kind of the go to in terms of the available ph's. Also a lot of people like their sup3r-11 and tr3st.
Thanks bro! You try any of their products?
Never had problems with any of OL products
What did ou try? How'd you like the cycle? What did you stack?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Okay thanks! Will you guys ever have any Trandermal products?
We currently have dermatrest (Nutriverse stocks it) which unfortunately is being discontinued, but have more TD products in the works which hopefully will keep everyone happy.

Olympus Labs has a few natty transdermals, too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many OL products used to list. PH's, natty anabolics, supports, staples, TD and caps.

100% legit every time bud

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Too many OL products used to list. PH's, natty anabolics, supports, staples, TD and caps.

100% legit every time bud
Which PHs (pills or TD) did you use and how did you dose them?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
We currently have dermatrest (Nutriverse stocks it), and have more in the works.

Olympus Labs has a few natty transdermals, too.
Okay cool. Any idea on the date for the other TD? I like the idea of TD due to less liver toxicity.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which PHs (pills or TD) did you use and how did you dose them?
First was Stenabol (Msten) 12mg/day

Epi5tane 45 / Tr3n 90

DMZ twice 45 & 60 mg

Have not used the current PHs (Andros) if that is the ones you are referring to. But if the question is legitimacy, then it's one you can feel good about.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I did their 1 & 4 andro. Also did trest. I tried IML's, and Blackstone 1&4 andros and I can honestly say ol.uk was better. Their trest is pretty awesome. That was the only "legal" prohormone that is out right now that I took that I actually saw significant results on.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did their 1 & 4 andro. Also did trest. I tried IML's, and Blackstone 1&4 andros and I can honestly say ol.uk was better. Their trest is pretty awesome. That was the only "legal" prohormone that is out right now that I took that I actually saw significant results on.
Forgot about Trest.

Ran the oral and td stacked. For sure legit!!!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Forgot about Trest.

Ran the oral and td stacked. For sure legit!!!
I was actually going to do that along with 1 andro. Ended up just scratching that and went with something else. In theory it sounded like a pretty b.a. legal stack though.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never seen an issue not resolved and along the PH route seeing someone unhappy. There's even a few threads on cycle layout and more than a few logs to peep as well.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I've used their lgd, rad , cardarine , and dmz , stacked lgd and cardarine , also did rad lgd and cardarine , and did a dmz run however I believe I'm a non responder for dmz and didn't have any increase in anything with the dmz :/

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran their RAD, LGD, gharine, trest (oral and td), Epic, caderine, tr3n, DMZ. All gtg

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
I've used their lgd, rad , cardarine , and dmz , stacked lgd and cardarine , also did rad lgd and cardarine , and did a dmz run however I believe I'm a non responder for dmz and didn't have any increase in anything with the dmz :/
Damn that really sucks.
I've ran their RAD, LGD, gharine, trest (oral and td), Epic, caderine, tr3n, DMZ. All gtg
So I can still get there DMZ 2.O.... That's the good one right? The 5.o has some BS in it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran Gharine, Triumph(DS), Halo,Trest, Tren, Sup3r 4, 11, and Epi and all of the natty products. Everything was exceptional IMO. Outstanding formulations, quality, and value. OL sets the bar in that regard as far as I'm concerned. That's the main reason I chose to represent them.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Damn that really sucks.

So I can still get there DMZ 2.O.... That's the good one right? The 5.o has some BS in it?
That's bsl and iml who make those . But OL dmz is very hard to come by these days .

vandybb

Awards
I've used Ep1c and Dermastrength (TD)unleashed and had great results and I am currently using their 1-andro and 4 andro products for a cycle!

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Damn that really sucks.

DMZ 2.0 is a dimethazine + m-sten stack.
DMZ 3.0 is a dimethazine + m-sten + alpha-1 stack.
DMZ 4.0 was I forgot what but I think it had some 1-dhea and ostarine in it.
DMZ 5.0 is... uhm, don't bother?

warrior737

Awards
A few of OLs old products use to say 3rd party tested and I dont seem to see this anymore on a few of the labels I had. I have however had good stuff from them.

Wagner83

Awards
It would be interesting to know why there ain't as many 3rd party tested labels anymore. In any case I'm not sure it has any legal value.

Jakey

Awards
I'm trying their Triumph (not the new powder - although that looks pretty good for a natty product). 18 days in, haven't noticed much yet to be honest, strength seems to be going up (but nothing out of the ordinary), so we'll see ... :/

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs is legit. Good company with great people working for them. Highly recommended from my perspective.