Best prohormone for Football

Austinstarkey

Awards
I have done quit a bit of research but still cannot decide on a prohormone to take pre/during football season. I am a ILB so I need to play fast and have a lot of strength behind me. I have ran havoc before and got good results but the shin pumps/splits almost made it impossible to walk let alone play football. I am 5'9 185-190lbs and have lifted for around 5 years. I have a pretty clean diet around 3500-4000 calories. Some of my maxes right now are bench-275 squat-455 deadlift-465 Power clean- 265 and 40yd-4.82. So please help me out really trying to gain some lean muscle mass without much water retention looking to break 210lbs. Let me know your thoughts on what you think a good cycle would be for football. Thank you for your time.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done quit a bit of research but still cannot decide on a prohormone to take pre/during football season. I am a ILB so I need to play fast and have a lot of strength behind me. I have ran havoc before and got good results but the shin pumps/splits almost made it impossible to walk let alone play football. I am 5'9 185-190lbs and have lifted for around 5 years. I have a pretty clean diet around 3500-4000 calories. Some of my maxes right now are bench-275 squat-455 deadlift-465 Power clean- 265 and 40yd-4.82. So please help me out really trying to gain some lean muscle mass without much water retention looking to break 210lbs. Let me know your thoughts on what you think a good cycle would be for football. Thank you for your time.
High schoolers shouldn't mess with steriods man. You clearly are a high schooler with those numbers as almost any college athlete is gonna be much higher. Hell my numbers as a junior in high school were better then that. And if you arent a high schooler maybe you should rethink diet and training before you get in steroids.

Austinstarkey

Awards
Bro you have one lift on me" Your stats Height: 5'9"
Weight: 200
Target Weight: 210
Max Bench Weight: 300
Max Squat Weight: 375
Max Deadlift Weight: 410"
Why bash someone's numbers over the Internet sounds like a troll..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is an awesome cycle for your football gains. For serious mass while keeping agility, I would stack steak with some grilled chicken, small doses of a greek yogurt/oats blend. It's important to chase all of that with water, lots of water. Pair all of that with hard work and you should see some results.
Assuming youre in high school, and correct me if Im wrong about that, you should in NO way cycle anything PH or steroidal. It will seriously jack your system up, and prevent your body from producing natural results that you will HAVE to rely on the remainder of your life. These guys on here are intelligent, and always supportive, so do yourself a favor and trust us. Ive seen more than one guys body and hormonal balances jacked up for life for starting stuff prior to being 25.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha your going of my stats on my profile that i created the beginning of my sophomore year in high school and havent updated once. Even some of those are incorrect. Until you bench 335 for 2 and clean and jerk 315 then come back and talk

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is an awesome cycle for your football gains. For serious mass while keeping agility, I would stack steak with some grilled chicken, small doses of a greek yogurt/oats blend. It's important to chase all of that with water, lots of water. Pair all of that with hard work and you should see some results.
Assuming youre in high school, and correct me if Im wrong about that, you should in NO way cycle anything PH or steroidal. It will seriously jack your system up, and prevent your body from producing natural results that you will HAVE to rely on the remainder of your life. These guys on here are intelligent, and always supportive, so do yourself a favor and trust us. Ive seen more than one guys body and hormonal balances jacked up for life for starting stuff prior to being 25.
This

Austinstarkey

Awards
I was lookin for help on a cycle I will do one so instead of trying to deny it either help or don't know one likes a dbag that thinks their better than everyone else.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also not bashing your numbers. Who cares what people numbers are. You are in the gym trying to improve thats all that matters. By going off those suggest that your ARENT a college athlete and high schoolers shouldn't mess with steriods.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lookin for help on a cycle I will do one so instead of trying to deny it either help or don't know one likes a dbag that thinks their better than everyone else.
We arent trting to be mean, weve just seen this over and over and kids have seriously mess then selfs up. We are actually looking out for you. Its just you disagree with us and think we are mean because of it. Your hpta is fullly development yet and using steriods right now can prevent it from ever developing. Also if you dont know what hpta is then you shouldnt be cycling even if you old enough

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calm down. Youre saying you want help, and that is what we are doing, sometimes, and usually, the biggest help is the truth, and more times than not, we dont want to hear that. I do not, and will not support anyone under 25 using any type of PH because your body is still not "fully" developed, whether physically or mentally. I also seriously doubt you WILL find the help youre wanting on this forum. Its not that I or anyone else on here thinks were better than you, its that we want you to have full opportunity to be better than us.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now if you can prove that you are a division 1 athlete and you think you have possibility of playing in NFL. I will help but that is likely not the case, but if it is show evidence that you are, and i will help. Plain and simple. Untill then i going to recommend not messing with it as i dont want you to damage your hpta and ruin your life.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Calm down. Youre saying you want help, and that is what we are doing, sometimes, and usually, the biggest help is the truth, and more times than not, we dont want to hear that. I do not, and will not support anyone under 25 using any type of PH because your body is still not "fully" developed, whether physically or mentally. I also seriously doubt you WILL find the help youre wanting on this forum. Its not that I or anyone else on here thinks were better than you, its that we want you to have full opportunity to be better than us.
^ Would strongly recommend listening to this

Would at least give it several more years before considering using "continuing to use or more" drugs/designers.

If you are not gaining a consistent small amount of weight right now at what you are eating I would add to that add in butter to your meals or some heavy cream, maybe eat some pizza get those calories to a point to where you are gaining weight so you can push through to getting stronger/gaining size.

"I eat whole foods, like a whole pizza." ~ Mark Bell 2016

Austinstarkey

Awards
I am a senior in high school. The problem is that I am not naturaly tall or big and it's hard for me to put on weight and to play in college it is important to get my lifts and weight up for scholarships no matter how well I play it's the sad truth.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I am a senior in high school. The problem is that I am not naturaly tall or big and it's hard for me to put on weight and to play in college it is important to get my lifts and weight up for scholarships no matter how well I play it's the sad truth.
You simply are not consistently eating enough so throw this idea of clean out and start adding consistently more calories per day if you are not gaining weight in a small consistent way you are not eating enough.

With being young and active you need to keep in mind your metabolism is going to be fairly high so with your meals consider drinking down milkshakes have some pizza add rice to your meals put butter on it.

Consistency is so so vitally important if you over eat 2 days but under eat the rest of the week you are not going to be gaining weight/putting on size

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thank you for the honesty, so let me do the same, as I have been. College football is closely monitored for PEDs. Besides screwing your natural system up, if you start using PHs now, you won't be able to then. So whatever gains you may, and I do mean may get now, will be lost once you play collegiately. Stay natural, eat like a beast, train like a beast, play like a beast.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who does power cleans these days, anyways?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every football player ever. I do think they're unnecessary
This. We did them a lot on my HS football team, and the college players I know still do them regularly. I never really liked them that much. Squats, cleans, and bench press were the big lifts my coaches focused on in HS. Come to think of it, we did a lot of cleans, but no deadlifts.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. We did them a lot on my HS football team, and the college players I know still do them regularly. I never really liked them that much. Squats, cleans, and bench press were the big lifts my coaches focused on in HS. Come to think of it, we did a lot of cleans, but no deadlifts.
Ya same and it doesn't make sense. Coaches want to focus on moving bars fast thinking that will make you move faster on the feild. However if they knew anything at about how are muscles work they would realize thats way flawed. As long as you lifting heavy the bar doesn need to move fast at all and it will help you get faster. Also deadlift is king for gaining speed IMHO.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya same and it doesn't make sense. Coaches want to focus on moving bars fast thinking that will make you move faster on the feild. However if they knew anything at about how are muscles work they would realize thats way flawed. As long as you lifting heavy the bar doesn need to move fast at all and it will help you get faster. Also deadlift is king for gaining speed IMHO.
I'd say that both deadlifts and squats would be better than cleans. If I had to pick 2 of the 3 to do, I'd skip the cleans.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

THIS!!!

/thread

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Buy some anabeta elite and digestive enzymes, honestly Anabeta Elite (ABE) will increase your appetite and the digestive enzymes will help your system run smooth with all the food/protein you should be consuming and utilize it for the best.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
add healthy fats to everything you can. i add olive oil to almost everything, even my protein drinks! (its not nasty as sounds, barely notice it once shaken.

orals kill my hunger, keep that in mind.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't take PH's at 18...or 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. I'm an idiot, so I just listen to Endocrinologists who say your Endocrine System isn't fully developed until age 26. You don't need hardly any other supplements either - especially anything in the "Test Booster" category. FOOD, SLEEP, TRAIN PROPERLY. If you want to take something, stick with the basic, cheap, proven stuff like Caffeine and Creatine. Since you perform in the 60-240 second range, Beta-Alanine too.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Daamn it's hot in here. What is your current training protocol like?

I used to do a 5x5 and worked up to a 1 rep max, eat right (increase protein intake), train, sleep and the gains will come.

You sound pretty steadfast on taking PH's or something of the like, good luck...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
High schoolers shouldn't mess with steriods man. You clearly are a high schooler with those numbers as almost any college athlete is gonna be much higher. Hell my numbers as a junior in high school were better then that. And if you arent a high schooler maybe you should rethink diet and training before you get in steroids.
Funny I didn't see the word steroids in his post. That being said there was no reason to bash the guy if you stats were better. I'm sure plenty of guys and girls have better stats than you have or had.

I will agree with looking at other options before ph. Maybe look at Ara or PA as a choice first.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I'll tell you straight up, Taiwan Is having a Prohormone problem right now because people are gobbling up that ish like candy and shutting themselves down because of fear of needles. If I were you, I'd run test at 500 per week and dbol/Anadrol in off season then switch to just Test suspension during the season so that you can pin after training and its out of your system in the AM just in case you need to blood test. Or, go Sarms and MK677. I literally loath Prohormones.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny I didn't see the word steroids in his post. That being said there was no reason to bash the guy if you stats were better. I'm sure plenty of guys and girls have better stats than you have or had.

I will agree with looking at other options before ph. Maybe look at Ara or PA as a choice first.
Prohormones are steriods period!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones are steriods period!
agreed... and in many cases with more toxic effects than just using known and tested aas like a teste cycle or a stack like teste//maste.
you shouldent use aas before 25 and i feel whit same with pro-h's.
your still playing with hormones. wither its converts ot one or goes in ready for use, dont fool yourself thinking its better, ifanything in most cases its WORSE IMO.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not judging any decisions you make op. It's your life. But if performance in football is your concern.. then like these guys say increase the Cal's nd bust your ass. Your natural hormones are super high right now, take advantage and eat eat eat. More more more. My cousins was a massive 320 when he went to college for football. He was fat, but he was huge and strong as an ox.

jathan_howe

Awards
Fellow high-schooler here. Listen to everyone telling you to wait. Our hormones are high enough at this age. I'm not gonna be on the extreme end of the spectrum where people say "kids our age shouldn't use supplements at all besides creatine, whey, & multivitamins." There are supplements you can take. Just don't go the hormonal route at this age. You'll run a high risk of severely compromising your HPTA.
Look into the following:
An all-in-one ergogenic such as OL Tr1umph or Ergonine
Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels or X-Factor)
Soy Lecithin Granules
EvoMuse BMP
Alphamax XT and AnaBeta Elite are great by the reviews on them but they'll have some interaction with hormones (doubt you'll care since you wanna run a PH), although they (AnaBeta Elite and Alphamax XT) will mainly work by optimizing your natural hormone production in favor of anabolism. The decision of using these comes down to cost:benefit ratio.
Don't go screwing with exogenous hormones until you're a couple years older and pushing your natural limit. This is coming from someone whose stats are lower than yours. I buy a lot of supps but I mainly stockpile them for future use. I use some of them. I loved X-Factor and Tr1umph

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Fellow high-schooler here. Listen to everyone telling you to wait. Our hormones are high enough at this age. I'm not gonna be on the extreme end of the spectrum where people say "kids our age shouldn't use supplements at all besides creatine, whey, & multivitamins." There are supplements you can take. Just don't go the hormonal route at this age. You'll run a high risk of severely compromising your HPTA.
Look into the following:
An all-in-one ergogenic such as OL Tr1umph or Ergonine
Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels or X-Factor)
Soy Lecithin Granules
EvoMuse BMP
Alphamax XT and AnaBeta Elite are great by the reviews on them but they'll have some interaction with hormones (doubt you'll care since you wanna run a PH), although they (AnaBeta Elite and Alphamax XT) will mainly work by optimizing your natural hormone production in favor of anabolism. The decision of using these comes down to cost:benefit ratio.
Don't go screwing with exogenous hormones until you're a couple years older and pushing your natural limit. This is coming from someone whose stats are lower than yours. I buy a lot of supps but I mainly stockpile them for future use. I use some of them. I loved X-Factor and Tr1umph
Have you used BMP before?

jathan_howe

Awards
Have you used BMP before?
Nope. Waiting on restock so I can get my two bottles from TGB. I may stockpile it or I may run it. Some joint pain tells me to run it now to see if it helps. The reported muscle fullness and vascularity is nice too

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Waiting on restock so I can get my two bottles from TGB. I may stockpile it or I may run it. Some joint pain tells me to run it now to see if it helps. The reported muscle fullness and vascularity is nice too
It looks promising

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
BMP is good for joint issues?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In theory it should be but i havent seen any real world feedback on this aspect so it could or it couldnt idk
Gotcha. Appreciate it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I'll leave it alone
I do agree thought that peptides for any tested athletes, THATS OLD ENOUGH, is perfect. Its almost untestable(depending on what you take) and can give a definite edge. Imo ever professional athlete should be taking tb-500 and bpc-157. It would greatly help recovery, prevent injuries, slightly help endurance, even more slightly strength(but it would help a tad), significantly extend their career, and it cant be tested.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I do agree thought that peptides for any tested athletes, THATS OLD ENOUGH, is perfect. Its almost untestable(depending on what you take) and can give a definite edge. Imo ever professional athlete should be taking tb-500 and bpc-157. It would greatly help recovery, prevent injuries, slightly help endurance, even more slightly strength(but it would help a tad), significantly extend their career, and it cant be tested.
I was going to ask is it possible to detect mk677?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to ask is it possible to detect mk677?
Dont think it is. As mk only increases gh to the slightly above the upper range of normal. So that wouldn't cause any flags and as for mk its self i dont think can be. Now i wouldnt stack it with anything that would raises gh as your gh levels would be to high causing you to fail. Thats how most that use peptides that increase hgh get caught.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All this kid needs is more food on his plate and more determination. Let's not overcomplicate this...

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Dont think it is. As mk only increases gh to the slightly above the upper range of normal. So that wouldn't cause any flags and as for mk its self i dont think can be. Now i wouldnt stack it with anything that would raises gh as your gh levels would be to high causing you to fail. Thats how most that use peptides that increase hgh get caught.
Do they go by hgh levels and igf1 levels?

AllTheGainz

Awards
I think a few trenbologna sandwiches on whey is all you need.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm not from the US, about how old are talking here in years?