read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
mod edit: we don't do checks on illegal drugs.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Tudca, arimistane 150mg a day. I can get my hands on nolva if need be. Fish oils, bcaas, multi. And pct with still be arimistane unless it's not doing the job then I'll go with nolva, and I'll be doing BLR rebirth and viron along with red yeast rice to get lipids back to normal.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tudca, arimistane 150mg a day. I can get my hands on nolva if need be. Fish oils, bcaas, multi. And pct with still be arimistane unless it's not doing the job then I'll go with nolva, and I'll be doing BLR rebirth and viron along with red yeast rice to get lipids back to normal.
For Superdrol you absolutely need a legit SERM like Nolva or Clomid. Arimistane is useless IMO for most cycles and certainly not for a legit SD cycle. Exemestane is the AI I would recommend having onhand. I enjoy Rebirth and have used it a couple times but would not rely on it for SD. I've never used anything from that brand so I can't offer anything as to it's legitimacy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That brand used to be somewhat legit. Seems like most guys found it underdosed. I'm suprised there is still any of that around seeing as sd has been banned in the states for 12 years and that is a us based company.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Genetech Pharma labs SuperDrol 250 legit?

That brand used to be somewhat legit. Seems like most guys found it underdosed. I'm suprised there is still any of that around seeing as sd has been banned in the states for 12 years and that is a us based company.
Thats also what I was thinking. But I still see people taking SuperDrol in forums as early as a year ago. The nomenclature reads SuperDrol. Ist was sealed with both seals, and the pills are white and blue. Do you remember anything about the pill color?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Picked some up at a local shop, it's 10mg per tab SuperDrol. I'm really familiar with SuperDrol and ph/aas, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this brand Genetech? I've seen a few people run it, but they haven't ever updated their logs to show results.
Used this ... please follow the advice shyts dangerous but gets the job done .

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Used this ... please follow the advice shyts dangerous but gets the job done .
And had good results? And trust me. I def have all the necessities for during and after cycle. I'm just hoping it's legit. I'm also ordering arm1care by OL!

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Update. 5 days in on SuperDrol 250 by GPL. No strength gains yet. Maybe 1-2 lbs gained. I feel a tiny bit more "full". But nothing crazy to speak of yet! Can anyone chime in on if this is normal? I'm on 20mg a day!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update. 5 days in on SuperDrol 250 by GPL. No strength gains yet. Maybe 1-2 lbs gained. I feel a tiny bit more "full". But nothing crazy to speak of yet! Can anyone chime in on if this is normal? I'm on 20mg a day!
You should be starting to feel it soon if not yet. Even if it's underdosed you should feel quite different by week 2. If not, I'd say it's bunk.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
You should be starting to feel it soon if not yet. Even if it's underdosed you should feel quite different by week 2. If not, I'd say it's bunk.
I def feel a little fuller and I know my arms a tiny bit bigger. Just no strength or weight gain. But I read also, the weight gain could be masked by the diuretic affect?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I def feel a little fuller and I know my arms a tiny bit bigger. Just no strength or weight gain. But I read also, the weight gain could be masked by the diuretic affect?
Maybe at first but muscle glycogen levels should be fully saturated by 2 weeks and see a major weight jump. Muscle strength should already be kicking in.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats also what I was thinking. But I still see people taking SuperDrol in forums as early as a year ago. The nomenclature reads SuperDrol. Ist was sealed with both seals, and the pills are white and blue. Do you remember anything about the pill color?
Most aas UGL's sell sd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LondonerTWBULLY Anabolics 5
Anabolics 29
TRIGUY Anabolics 1
gphagan1 Anabolics 0
Pro Bodybuilding 3