Brick house boss sport nutrition

W

Willtolift

Awards
Lol, I actually hopped on the forum hoping to see a post about this. Can't wait for some people to chime in! I think it looks interesting, but I'm also like why? Obviously their are legal ramifications and possible supply issues... But I'll be honest, I'd be more comfortable running dbol,etc. Although I would like to hear from people who've used any of these compounds individually as far as what doseages they used and what gains were like. I do find orals particularly interesting because I don't have a need to do PCT and I'd be retaining all of my gains less the extra water.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact that they recommend their PCT (Arimistane + Laxogenin) for M1A, Msten, and DMZ combo is the reason we don't have nice things

W

Willtolift

Awards
The fact that they recommend their PCT (Arimistane + Laxogenin) for M1A, Msten, and DMZ combo is the reason we don't have nice things
For your PCT we recommend a combination of two substances... The first one will shoot your prolactin levels up and the other will do.... Absolutely nothing!

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Explain? I'm new to the PH scene and wanna know why this is bad. Srs

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I understand they can't sell a product over the counter and tell consumers before they can buy it they need to obtain on-cycle and post-cycle drugs that you're not supposed to obtain for human consumption, or illegal pharmaceutical drugs.

I do agree though that this is a prime example of how soon nothing good will be legal. It's a shame, I wish I could go to the local supp shop and get some test and dbol whenever a guy felt like it. ****, I'd probably just knock up the wife quick so I could just cruise for life if that was the case. Ha. Unfortunately instead of educating people on how to use the compounds and avoid things like gyno, liver failure, and heart attacks. They would rather just ban the stuff, as if people still won't find a way to easily obtain it anyways? Lol.

The funny part is anyone can still go to the gas station around the corner and buy a bottle of Tylenol, take the whole thing and die.

W

Willtolift

Awards
So now that we've had fun rail roading the "recommended" pct... Let's move forward at looking at the combination of the three PHs and what gains they will potentially garner on say a four week blast, and what potential side effects. I don't really care about PCT as I'm on HCG + TRT and already have a child.
I don't have any experience with these compounds as I had a 12 year hiatus from using gear and missed the golden age of designer steroids because at the time they were popular I was wrestling and had access to whatever I wanted as far as AAS.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now that we've had fun rail roading the "recommended" pct... Let's move forward at looking at the combination of the three PHs and what gains they will potentially garner on say a four week blast, and what potential side effects. I don't really care about PCT as I'm on HCG + TRT and already have a child.
I don't have any experience with these compounds as I had a 12 year hiatus from using gear and missed the golden age of designer steroids because at the time they were popular I was wrestling and had access to whatever I wanted as far as AAS.
3 super liver toxic compounds. It's a copy of IML sdmz3 if you want to check out logs on that product. Me personally, I wouldn't touch that stack and that's assuming that you are getting what they say is in the bottle since it's a shady new company with no real feedback and they are marketing a product with illegal ph in it.

W

Willtolift

Awards
3 super liver toxic compounds. It's a copy of IML sdmz3 if you want to check out logs on that product. Me personally, I wouldn't touch that stack and that's assuming that you are getting what they say is in the bottle since it's a shady new company with no real feedback and they are marketing a product with illegal ph in it.
Yeah, pass... I think I'll just grab some extra chicken and up my testosterone dose a little.