Best stack for Endurance Athlete

jimjones87

Awards
Hey all,

What stack do you recommend for an ultra runner / endurance athlete?

I run in 30-50 mile races and run about 50 miles per week on average. Looking for something to help give me a boost

Stats: 29, 5'9 and 160lbs, 7% BF

Note - I still lift ~3x per week as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think a good epicatechin product would be good for increased recovery. Of course diet and staying well hydrated will be big. A good amino product can help as well.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine and Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Epo, Itpp, GW501516(if going the not so livertoxic route with the steroids) and Boldenone/Stanozolol (well both would work too xD) and DHT or 17alpha-MethylDHT and a good amount of joint supps.
In PCT you could add Clenbuterol or Albuterol, but the risk to take it on cycle wouldn't be worth it to me.

If you did not take anything until now start with GW501516 and then add Epo in and if theres need for more force go to the steroids, if you nedd more oxygen go with the itpp instead.

If you have the money you will end up doing everything of it xD

AllTheGainz

Awards
Well one is a sarm and the other is an AAS so we can't really give you sources because both are basically illegal (ones a gray area) so it's against forum rules

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
We can not tell you a source for the Boldenone but for the Cardarine Olympus Labs UK is a good brand if you still find a bottle. Focused Nutrition should be good to go too.

jimjones87

Awards
We can not tell you a source for the Boldenone but for the Cardarine Olympus Labs UK is a good brand if you still find a bottle. Focused Nutrition should be good to go too.
Thanks amigo.

One last question: Do I need to do PCT following a 12 week Cardarine cycle?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Yeah you'll need a pct. Always run a pct when your messing with hormones unless your getting bloods done

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks amigo.

One last question: Do I need to do PCT following a 12 week Cardarine cycle?
If you only run Cardarine no, since its not a sexual-hormone. It won't disrupt your HPTA.

However if you run the Boldenone you will need a PCT.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you'll need a pct. Always run a pct when your messing with hormones unless your getting bloods done
With Cardarine he is not messing with his HPTA-hormones in any significant manner.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ah I thought it influenced HTPA as well tho only slightly. My bad on that one.

Apologies
We all learn new things.

Its possible that the change in fat-metabolism induced by GW (Cardarine) may have a really little effect on steroid-synthesis, as weĺl as eating different foods and different amounts of food has it.
But there is no direct influence and the indirect one is extremely low and therefore totally unimportant.

GW acts on PPAR-receptors and so it modulates metabolism in a completely different way from androgens.

AllTheGainz

Awards
We all learn new things.

Its possible that the change in fat-metabolism induced by GW (Cardarine) may have a really little effect on steroid-synthesis, as weĺl as eating different foods and different amounts of food has it.
But there is no direct influence and the indirect one is extremely low and therefore totally unimportant.

GW acts on PPAR-receptors and so it modulates metabolism in a completely different way from androgens.
Ah so then you could add it to basically any stack because it targets different receptors then other anabolic compounds do?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardarine, Evomuse Cardiotryx, MST cordyceps, SNS beta alanine

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ah so then you could add it to basically any stack because it targets different receptors then other anabolic compounds do?
Basically yes. And from its effects on blood pressure and endurance its a nice stacker to most anabolics.
However you may want to avoid it if your liver is damaged, cause it may cause a higher amount of fibrosis in the healing process.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Basically yes. And from its effects on blood pressure and endurance its a nice stacker to most anabolics.
However you may want to avoid it if your liver is damaged, cause it may cause a higher amount of fibrosis in the healing process.
So then if your running a large stack, either avoid mythelated compounds or discontinue it like half way through to avoid said issue? Never would have known that.

jimjones87

Awards
Just wanted to say.. thank you very much for the recommendations.

I snagged some Olympus Labs UK Cardarine and have been taking it for the past 2 weeks.

Seeing some crazy results so far. I'm running both faster and longer... and I feel amazing in general. I can run a lot faster without getting out of breath.

My conditioning level is basically just better than ever.

Yesterday I ripped off a ~26 mile trail run with over 4000 ft of elevation. Woke up today and felt great... did another 5 mile run and lifted legs as well.

This stuff is legit

masterpiter

Awards
All u need is cardarine, love it.
How do u dose it ?
10mg is perfect for me

jimjones87

Awards
Any recommendations on something I could stack this with?

I've been taking testosterone booster but that's it

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations on something I could stack this with?

I've been taking testosterone booster but that's it
Almost everything thats not too liver toxic.

Since you are after endurance you really may want to look at boldenone if you aren't too afraid of pinning and suppression.
Stanozolol is great for athletes too, but its a little hatsh on the liver.
You may also consider testosterone and if pinning is a no go Epiandrosterone could provide you with A LITTLE benefit.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just remember Epiandro is dry so you're joints probably won't like being on it if you're an endurance athlete.

A natty sup like Androcrine (transdermal Laxo) might be a good addition to your stack and it's noted for recovery and joint health benefits.