55 year old cycle?

S

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
I've run some cycles on my own and had good results.. My father has struggled to lose weight/gain muscle for awhile now.. He was told by a doc he will need a valve in his heart replaced in 5-10 years and that losing weight would help this process.. Would suggesting a light cutting cycle be a bad idea? Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strongly against running a cycle in this situation. Already overweight I assume, already has heart problems, already under the care of a doctor, etc.

So many better options than anything related to steroids. Steroids (or the like) should only be used by assumed healthy individuals.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
^Exactly, I would personally avoid anything non essential that is likely to negatively impact lipids and blood pressure.

Pretty cliche answer but...ensure his diet is as lipid-friendly as possible.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend dnp for this situation...NOT SRS

S

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
First of all we're not even allowed to talk about it in here. If that tells you anything, your Dad should definitely not take it.

Haha thanks, any suggestion? I've tried some supps with not much help Alphamine, Letrone, inhibit e, few other fat burners

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Non stim fat burner possibly. He really needs to just diet n exercise. No cycle

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
Get him up and moving, drag him to the gym with you (not literally). Any exercise will have a positive impact on his heart, and it'll help with cholesterol levels as well as burning some fat.