15 week cycle ?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6 weeks into a cut using 11kt/Dermacrine and am thinking of adding LGD/Epiandro at the start of week 7 to begin a recomp... I'm going to dose LGD (8mg) and Epi (500) for 8 weeks and wanted to get some insight as to whether or not this would be "safe."

I've gotten quite a bit of guidance on this one from YoungBodyBuil whose lined out a 6 wk PCT plan consisting of:

Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Torem 80/80/80/40/40/40
Ar1macare
Reduce XT

My question is to what extent will I experience suppression/shutdown from this cycle, given that 11kt & Dermacrine are such mild compounds... Thanks

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You experience shutdown every single time an exogenous androgen is put into the body. If the androgens ability to down regulate the HPGA is stronger than the bodys ability to upregulate the HPGA, then suppression/shutdown will happen. In order for a cycle to elicit any gains/ effects, it has to be strong enough to induce an effect on the body, and if it's strong enough to do so then it's ability to down regulate the HPGA takes precedence over the bodys ability to produce it's own testosterone/stimulate LH and FSH, this is how suppression/shut down occurs.
15 weeks on cycle is doable with a base, as long as you have proper ancillaries as i've laid out to you you'll be fine especially since the dosing of everything is moderate. Safe is a very broad term. However in terms of the ability to bounce back, yes. People use exogenous steroids for 16 weeks very often and most of the time the cycle's they run are substantially stronger. However, in the case of length vs strength of the compounds there's a common misconception. I personally believe the longer the time on, the harder the recovery. This doesn't have to with just suppression, things are a lot more complicated then most of us users like to realize and sadly some of us bite the dust and realize it the hard way and have to hop on TRT. The reason why a short blast is safer than longer milder cycles is simple, the amount of time the testes are turned off greatly effects their ability to recover. Hence why people who run longer cycles use HCG. Preventing the atrophy however can greatly increase chance of full recovery, however it is not necessary. Personally as long as you don't ever run a cycle more than 16-20 weeks use proper PCT's and try to avoid 19-nor's as much as possible bridging/cycling can be safe/ successful.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Itd be great if you got some bloods done before and after your LGD/epiandro, even if you dont have any pre cycle baselines.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Itd be great if you got some bloods done before and after your LGD/epiandro, even if you dont have any pre cycle baselines.
id agree here, also it's legal for labcorp and other labs to do so in your state mmorso you an get a panel for $50 easily.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
id agree here, also it's legal for labcorp and other labs to do so in your state mmorso you an get a panel for $50 easily.
Actually, I called my dr today to get a script refilled and there's a hold... I think they're gonna require blood work before I fill it. I started getting concerned about having to explain why my levels will be altered...

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm about to run a 12 so I think you'll be aight, just get bloods done